Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487027 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
barryzain:

We dont have to sign off bro..... They say time tells everything.....so we better jus....#keepCalmNWaitTheTimeWillTell EVERYTHING

Will it?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
kigcorp:
For those who think its hearsay.

Hmmm, that email seems funny.
Mastercard Foundation for which school?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kigcorp: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
University of Toronto
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
chrisviral:
Me.. I'm just confused walahai.
Anyhow I'm done with MCF application.
Some people still dey wait for admission, some people don get scholarship offer...

Probably time, I sign off.
Chris everybody recognises your ability to exercise patience! Man I believe time will tell and the end shall judge!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
kigcorp:
@barryzain i heard from two starehe guys one got into Toronto and another got the msu email
Wow thats great news...I went to MfA..
I jus hope everything wil go well for all of us...to which Unis did u apply to
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kigcorp: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
@barryzain Was in Maseno. Check you email for more info
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
chrisviral:

Will it?
yeah for sure...Patience n All Is Well
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
ebou100:

Chris everybody recognises your ability to exercise patience! Man I believe time will tell and the end shall judge!

barryzain:

yeah for sure...Patience n All Is Well

Well indeed time will tell.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 5:35am On Mar 08, 2015
kigcorp:
For those who think its hearsay.

i dont get it, one person on this thread, i thimk benji said that mcf for university of toronto will start sending email on the 13th of this month, so this explain?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 5:41am On Mar 08, 2015
and kigcorp i can sight u, so pls come..o and explain urself or atleast wat u know
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kigcorp: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2015
Many of you wonder how i get the information. A kenyan bank partnered with the mastercard foundation to offer highschool scholarships in Kenya. In addition to this, the banks selects the best students in the highschool national examination(KCSE) and trains them on the SAT and the application process. e.g around 20-30 students got into ivy leagues in ED and alot of them end up getting in regular decision and also into the mastercard scholarship. In my case, i already know that i have not been selected for the Berkeley Mastercard scholarships since only those who are invited to the interviews get the scholarships while the unsuccessful applicant only know their decision on the official date(They are not notified earlier). Anyone can call me a fake but you soon realize that i was correct.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2015
kigcorp:
Many of you wonder how i get the information. A kenyan bank partnered with the mastercard foundation to offer highschool scholarships in Kenya. In addition to this, the banks selects the best students in the highschool national examination(KCSE) and trains them on the SAT and the application process. e.g around 20-30 students got into ivy leagues in ED and alot of them end up getting in regular decision and also into the mastercard scholarship. In my case, i already know that i have not been selected for the Berkeley Mastercard scholarships since only those who are invited to the interviews get the scholarships while the unsuccessful applicant only know their decision on the official date(They are not notified earlier). Anyone can call me a fake but you soon realize that i was correct.
i get u bro....vry well....equity bank n mastercard joint
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
kigcorp:
Nobody is playing down on ur notice,but dates obtained on websites are credible,ASU gave 13th february as the date of notification of semifinalists,i indicated that here and though largely a dissapointment,every stakeholder here got their decision on the same day,and like i said earlier after gleaning through the official website of university of toronto i came by an official page and the highlight of the page was written like this

13th march 2015:date of notification of successful candidates.
1st april 2015:date of notification of the rest(unsuccesful candidates).
i checked the calender and i realised that 13th march falls on friday,similar to 13th february of ASU
so i will like us all to keep our fingers crossed till 13th march and be hopeful that God will look our way.i believe these schools keep their words,their might be side arrangements between the bank and university of toronto,and that is kenya,their are so many other countries whose citizens are eligible for this,and to be fair enough i think they would not lie on their websites,so let us pray and hope God looks our ways this week.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
benji93:

Nobody is playing down on ur notice,but dates obtained on websites are credible,ASU gave 13th february as the date of notification of semifinalists,i indicated that here and though largely a dissapointment,every stakeholder here got their decision on the same day,and like i said earlier after gleaning through the official website of university of toronto i came by an official page and the highlight of the page was written like this

13th march 2015:date of notification of successful candidates.
1st april 2015:date of notification of the rest(unsuccesful candidates).
i checked the calender and i realised that 13th march falls on friday,similar to 13th february of ASU
so i will like us all to keep our fingers crossed till 13th march and be hopeful that God will look our way.i believe these schools keep their words,their might be side arrangements between the bank and university of toronto,and that is kenya,their are so many other countries whose citizens are eligible for this,and to be fair enough i think they would not lie on their websites,so let us pray and hope God looks our ways this week.

that means the banks are doing ground workings for Kenya peeople
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PontiffMaximus: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
me am tired of these whole shit.
if Toronto dumps me this year then so be it.
my mind is made up in Europe anyway!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
my interview is tomorrow. .. were you invited

Someone needs me to ask you...
Please what questions were you asked during your interview?
And how long did you interview last?

Thanks in advance!
And that someone, Shey you have seen me ask him... if he replies thor, if he doesn't, thor!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
This year's MCF application is a little confusing, abi a lot confusing, with info's coming from different angle before the stipulated date... but all in all...

Una say time will tell, Lol grin
Let's keep waiting for Time.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
I beg another 1 dey oooo,minerva schools KGI,application for scholarship dey end on 15th march,they will access you online with some aptitude test,na reasoning oooo,i don do 1st part now,na serious reasoning ooo,you will have to corelate shapes,u know that logic now,pls do apply,will be back soon
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
chrisviral:

Someone needs me to ask you...
Please what questions were you asked during your interview?
And how long did you interview last?

Thanks in advance!
And that someone, Shey you have seen me ask him... if he replies thor, if he doesn't, thor!
my Skype effed up... just what is in your app.... 17 min 36 sec. ..... dem para untop my male annual income ($9000).... dem no sabi say with 6 pikin,lagos wahala, and Naira devaluation, na chikili money be dat
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
e be like say McGill don forget my app
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

my Skype effed up... just what is in your app.... 17 min 36 sec. ..... dem para untop my male annual income ($9000).... dem no sabi say with 6 pikin,lagos wahala, and Naira devaluation, na chikili money be dat

Thanks!
That someone, hope you have seen this grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
benji93:
I beg another 1 dey oooo,minerva schools KGI,application for scholarship dey end on 15th march,they will access you online with some aptitude test,na reasoning oooo,i don do 1st part now,na serious reasoning ooo,you will have to corelate shapes,u know that logic now,pls do apply,will be back soon

This is unlike you, this post doesn't make sense, I don't even understand a tip of what your saying.. Minerva no be McGill
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
chrisviral:

Thanks!
That someone, hope you have seen this grin

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

No be just McGill, Even MSU forget peep like Mojibs app and even one muguleta on FB, this year's MCF application is just complicatedly confusing!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Thanks... But!
That's someone Needs you to please be a little specific with the questions, your write up look like summary, just drop the questions you were asked as you remember them (u fit no tell am all)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
chrisviral:

This is unlike you, this post doesn't make sense, I don't even understand a tip of what your saying.. Minerva no be McGill
hehehe... oga Chris.. I don't think he's naija so the pidgin no flow wella.... lol.. I understand... I think I understand what he's trying to say... he's trying to tell you of another opportunity.

There's a school.. Minerva school at KGI... they meet full demonstrated needs of admitted students and I think the deadline's march 15...
I don't think its a good program jor cos....

1. they have like 12% acceptance rate.
2. Wikipedia says they currently have 25 students...
3. there's no single campus... you just move from one place to another....
etc.....

to me o... I don't think its 'cool'....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
chrisviral:

Thanks... But!
That's someone Needs you to please be a little specific with the questions, your write up look like summary, just drop the questions you were asked as you remember them (u fit no tell am all)

* Your extra curricular
* growing up challenges
* why you're not attending your country univ.
* why Berkeley?
......... I jabo seriously, dem no fit pick me........ twas nice, but all good things must come to an end. ........ so long MCF
Duke= No
McGill=No
Berkeley=No
ASU=No
MSU=no
UBC=No
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
I won't be blaming god for my misfortune, because I'm Atheist anyway..... "I've had some bad times, live through some sad times, but this time it hurts me for real. ....."~ Kenny Rogers
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

* Your extra curricular
* growing up challenges
* why you're not attending your country univ.
* why Berkeley?
......... I jabo seriously, dem no fit pick me........ twas nice, but all good things must come to an end. ........ so long MCF
Duke= No
McGill=No
Berkeley=No
ASU=No
MSU=no
UBC=No

Haba Mana...
Wait for Duke and MSU and berkeley and UBC and McGill to send you the its over mail before giving up!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sunnycent:
hehehe... oga Chris.. I don't think he's naija so the pidgin no flow wella.... lol.. I understand... I think I understand what he's trying to say... he's trying to tell you of another opportunity.

There's a school.. Minerva school at KGI... they meet full demonstrated needs of admitted students and I think the deadline's march 15...
I don't think its a good program jor cos....

1. they have like 12% acceptance rate.
2. Wikipedia says they currently have 25 students...
3. there's no single campus... you just move from one place to another....
etc.....

to me o... I don't think its 'cool'....

Yeah actually just did my own research, Lmao, the owners of that school self are high on cheap something!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I won't be blaming god for my misfortune, because I'm Atheist anyway..... "I've had some bad times, live through some sad times, but this time it hurts me for real. ....."~ Kenny Rogers

We have all been through hard, bad, sad misfortune, but having God to drop it on most times helps us walk through the pain...

Hehehe...
No mind my Thread on Religious section, Lol, I was just high on something cheap that yesterday grin cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
chrisviral:

We have all been through hard, bad, sad misfortune, but having God to drop it on most times helps us walk through the pain...

Hehehe...
No mind my Thread on Religious section, Lol, I was just high on something cheap that yesterday grin cheesy
lol this is my 16th consecutive bad luck(I've been counting).... God's not dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.