Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop (22039 Views)

Latest Nigerian Hip Hop / 'Nigerian' Hip Hop Doesnt Make Sense / Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Chukwuemeka007(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
see worwor pikin dey form handsome.....Kelechukwu clap for urself, weldone. MI - Kelly handsome beef

1 Like

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Fayrouzz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
bastien: I get d song,see eh,Vector 4me na d best naija rapper,if nobody like am make e go die

In d voice of vector: another mans watch won't tell your time!!!
VEC
VEC badt gon.. I dey enjoi POLICE and ON FIRE wella buh I rep Jags.
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Afeezay1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
I prefer Vector vs Reminisce... Their so many controversial abt it
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
forget..MI killed kelly handsome
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by sweetguy10(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Woe betide whoever that's comparing Modo with VEC . V.E what ?that scared mur'fucker that will rap to whatever kind of pangolo beat ? I'm so happy Olamide is schooling him when it comes to the commercial rap he is so trying hard at . Useless sell out

1 Like

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Godwon vs Sinzu is the only beef worth mentioning in Naija HipHop history. Everything else is child's play. Both of them delivered knockout punches on each other. The ish was brutal mehn.
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
myOGAonTOP: When it comes to Hip hop (as a culture in which rap is ONLY a facet of), the WHOLE world recognises Mode 9. Only proverb and HHP comes closer in africa. I wont argue with you rookies on this one. Selah
heard MI ft HHP - superhuman? MI killed it more than HHP
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ikamenze:

Dis one well so....did u even listen to d song? Sinzu didn't only MURDER Godwon,he ended his career.......
D song is called EXIT STRATEGY..go listen to it......
Dats d most ORIGINAL beef song I've heard in my life...oda rappers wud just drop a line or verse directed at their rivals but Sinzu went hard on dat mofo....
Needless to say,Godwon's response was beyond wack..
this dude must have listened to the song from the antenna of the radio
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Indifferent:
Mode 9 didnt reply that song, instead he handed out an olive branch and did a cypher with vector
the favor was returned in zoning out
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Dmail(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
simon gonner: M.I vs Kelly Handsom..M.I wins..The super Eagles neva play against the Falcons..
My guess is you haven't heard kelly reply...Here are some line...African rapper number zero,you and ur jagz go faggo wago wago.Black boy short like a Maltina bottle.Here is the line I love...My name like a broken bottle,ha chuku chuku(stab you)...You whole Album sounds like a mixed tape,flavour on d track was only ur escapf...I swear kelly murdered Abaga.

1 Like

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Dmail(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why is it nobody talking about Olamide vs MI??...Frm Ola...''somebody wants to die,why? O de le je (it might be) MI''...But MI no reply sha.
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by lovemoneyn: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
airmark:

We are talking beef here, not who is more successful. You dont need to change the topic bruv. Modo's Death blow dismantled ruggedman.
Whats the essence on beefing on an empty stomach?
Get real man
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by AbuMikey(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2013

Okay, I just remembered this, Phenon vs M.I , MI is yet to reply tho.

From T.K.G freestyle

Gef off Your Chair man//
You not the the Chairman//
I'm tha one you should Cheer Man//
You just the Man sitting on the Chair, Man//

gringrin

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by lovemoneyn: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nelrulez: Bro! ya know next to nothing 'bout rap.. Mode9 is a conscious Mcee like Talib Kweli, KRS1, Nas etc.. There's a big diff btw a conscious Mcee and a commercial rapper. You don't judge a conscious mcee wif his garage or his ice, There lyrics is their power the fact dat they don't floss 'bout abulm sales or cars doesn't mean they're broke.. If Mode is broke I don't think he'd av that kinda discograhy.. Go checkout d number of mixtapes and abulm he's released, a broke nigga dare not venture into such if it's not profitable.. Support his music or bounce.. I love his works, they're not meant for d fickle minded lads............
You sound like a failed rap artist.
Are you trying to tell me Talib Kweli never dreamt of being as successful as Jay Z?
Nas knows how to get commercial when ever he pleases, thats what Mode 9 lacks.
Mode doesnt know how make money while doing his shit. And he also picks the wrong folks to feat.
Your conscious mcee blablabla is just a made up crap.
This is not literature, This is show Biz. Its all about Money, Fame and Entertainment baby

1 Like

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by lovemoneyn: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2013
airmark:

We are talking beef here, not who is more successful. You dont need to change the topic bruv. Modo's Death blow dismantled ruggedman.
Why beef when you can't afford to buy pkomo.
What the essense of beefing on an empty stomach.
Get real man.
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by barcaboi(m): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Indifferent:
Mode 9 didnt reply that song, instead he handed out an olive branch and did a cypher with vector
Vector did V9 cypher wt mode not d other way round....d 1 mode did was zoning out.....get d difference
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by dapizy02(m): 1:42am On Dec 19, 2013
U wan beef me? I love suya die
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Nelrulez(m): 2:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Don't need to answer ya question.. Listen to I just died n ur arms by Jigga and take note of where he gave pros to Talib's lyrical dexterity.. Mode9 does it for the love... He's living his dream and still get paid for it.. He's not broke the way ya feel.. he's comfortable and fulfilled. #listen to his track titled follow ur heart.
lovemoneyn:
You sound like a failed rap artist.
Are you trying to tell me Talib Kweli never dreamt of being as successful as Jay Z?
Nas knows how to get commercial when ever he pleases, thats what Mode 9 lacks.
Mode doesnt know how make money while doing his shit. And he also picks the wrong folks to feat.
Your conscious mcee blablabla is just a made up crap.
This is not literature, This is show Biz. Its all about Money, Fame and Entertainment baby

3 Likes

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 19, 2013
Nas - Ether, the baddest diss track on this planet
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by karferguso(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2013
M.¶'s Chairman-------dose pple dah gat beef wit me is mostly dose ¶ can't eat wit#dah killd it

1 Like

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2013

I know why most peeps don't Dig Mode-9.. His Lines, Wordplays, Punchlines, Metaphors are way above the rest.. Dudes don't Like Modo cuz his Lines take em weeks to Understand..

Listen:

U'll be Amazed when we meet, Call it Come Beef/
Maize - Meat - Corn - Beaf..
U got a Stool Flow Yo Baddest Line will not be Cheered(Chaired) -NIP Freestyle

I knock Yo Incisors back to where Yo Molars is/
Modo Come as Dope as The Stone Ages..

First Bar Raise em, Last Bar Bury em/
Vegetarian, Beef eater one of the Nicest/
Nufn's Gon stop us From fucking up Yo Mind like Coitus Interruptus/
If u understood that Line, Congratulations. If u didn't, better withdraw before Ejaculation -SpitMyShit Track

Forget the Surreal, Am Too Used to Hospital Foods, Am always so iLL..
I Got u Open like Documents with no SeaL..

4 Likes

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by mrLhanray(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2013
Elnino4ladies: ..u ghat it all wrong..mode nine hardly released video..cn u tell me d exact yr he won d chanel O award..??

Modenine won two or three channel O award in 2006. ŦĦЄ track "Cry" was a massive hit... All Rugged's track never had a massive hit as cry. Evn "Nigerian girls" was a hit. Don't b sentimental. Did Rugged tell u he made money from his album sales.
Mode9 is a talented Rapper, his lyrics ar superb.. We've got Guđ rappers @ d moment, bt Mode9 is d pioneer of nigerian rap music. Remember "elbow room" αп̥̥đ "formidable" pure lyrics...

2 Likes

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by ajasa4link: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2013
Kelly hansome vs mohits. kelechukwu murdered them and even went to the extent of shooting a crazy cartoon video of Don jazzy and dbanj... Lol..Kelly no be better pikin o
As for Godwon vs Sinzu, I pitied Sinzu when I heard godwon's reply, I was like wtf! Sinzu just entered one chance. Godwon was damn too personal on the track and he touched every aspect of sinzu's private life in the track..
Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by Indifferent(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Okay, I just remembered this, Phenon vs M.I , MI is yet to reply tho.

From T.K.G freestyle

Gef off Your Chair man//
You not the the Chairman//
I'm tha one you should Cheer Man//
You just the Man sitting on the Chair, Man//

gringrin

so phenom is trying to diss his boss, or is he just playing

1 Like

Re: Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop by ace1(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2013
just listened to Godwon's I've been waiting for you. Mehn... dude is evil. Sinzu suppose quit rap just cos of dat song. I'm sure Sinzu cried n felt depressed when he heard that song. whoever is saying Sinzu killed Godwon definately has got no sense.

NB: Please do not diss, or attempt to diss Godwon. The Aftermath might be fatal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Country Makes The Best Music In Africa? / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Wizkid & Chris Brown Performing In Ghana (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.