Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But (619 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But by crownbryan(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
she want a guy that is single,hardworking,tall,God fearing,handsome and must be caring , she ask if she could ever find a man like that,?, then i replied, "maybe you have to wait for JESUS, but that is if THE SECOND COMING will arrive before you get older and find yourself six feet under the ground'', she look dumb and doom, but then again i am most definitely right because no guy, in fact no human could exhibit such quality in this era of the world.
wait till eternity you might never get married, but in actually fact, you can groom your partner to exhibit some of those character but not all. you just have to accept the way life have been shape to be, if there is any human like that, it will be God/Jesus or they are rare being who live once in a million years.
we have to understand and accept the fact that life wouldn't give us all we want, we just have to take life as it is and shape it into our own ways
Re: REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
she wants everything
Re: REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But by blakky97(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Exactly what do girls define as a God fearing man? Oooooo! I get it- one who doesn't smoke, drink, flirt AND HAS A FAT ACCOUNT AND FAT WALLET, anything short of the last quality makes the man unrighteous! Ladies! Una sef!
Re: REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But by crownbryan(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
blakky97: Exactly what do girls define as a God fearing man? Oooooo! I get it- one who doesn't smoke, drink, flirt AND HAS A FAT ACCOUNT AND FAT WALLET, anything short of the last quality makes the man unrighteous! Ladies! Una sef!
they find it very difficult to take time to understand their men, before they could realized at the tenth relationship, they would have been 35 years of age
Re: REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But by Peterwizzy: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
omg i havr this qualities but no God fearing i am an atheist but i don't. do bad stuffs o doez That count?
Re: REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But by blakky97(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
crownbryan:
they find it very difficult to take time to understand their men, before they could realized at the tenth relationship, they would have been 35 years of age

By then, a man will look like a blessing to them, and marriage like a favour
Re: REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But by addictiv(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
The six qualities she mentioned are not hard to find. We have lots of guys with these qualities n even more. Some may not be rich but they work hard. Wondering why op makes it look as if good guys are an endangered specie.
Re: REFLECTION- She Want A Single, Hardworking, Tall And God Fearing Guy, But by crownbryan(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
blakky97:

By then, a man will look like a blessing to them, and marriage like a favour
that why girl are Desperate to get married now adays, i guess they are learning from their predecessors

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Every Woman Should Do Before She Gets Married / Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks. / What Are The Things U Can Do For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.