Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks. (616 Views)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! (2) (3) (4)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks. by Sermwell(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Goodmorning fellow nairalanders!
Please I need your candid advice on this issue! In the course of my relationship with my ex-girlfriend, I lent some money(#5,000) from her when things were kind of rough for me! I had also helped her out financially at some point!
Now, she has been trying to get the money back from me but I have choosen not to pay her because I felt in a relationship, sacrificies are made and when such relationship crashes, everything crash with it. Since she wants us to move on, I felt she should also move on without the money. This is because she can't possibly pay me back for the sacrificies I made. She has now informed her new boyfrieng who called me yesterday and wanted us to meet. My question is should I meet with him?? And should I pay her the money??
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks. by Energito: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Guy i know u still have feelings for her,see if you have the money just pay her back and move on with ur life but if u dnt have it now just tell her dat u will give her back the money as soon as u get it.
Sermwell: Goodmorning fellow nairalanders!
Please I need your candid advice on this issue! In the course of my relationship with my ex-girlfriend, I lent some money(#5,000) from her when things were kind of rough for me! I had also helped her out financially at some point!
Now, she has been trying to get the money back from me but I have choosen not to pay her because I felt in a relationship, sacrificies are made and when such relationship crashes, everything crash with it. Since she wants us to move on, I felt she should also move on without the money. This is because she can't possibly pay me back for the sacrificies I made. She has now informed her new boyfrieng who called me yesterday and wanted us to meet. My question is should I meet with him?? And should I pay her the money??
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks. by febby419(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
everybody has his or her own way of dealing with situations but as for me I hate nonsense I will call her n give her d money and then she can go to hell because I know that I am bigger than 5k
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks. by amokeze(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just give her the money... Your conscience ll be clear(incase she wants to make trouble) you ll give her nothing to talk about or hold on to. its just 5k
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Haba onto how much 5k? Nd d bf wants to c u cos of 5k. Chai nland egbu ge nmadu ooo
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks. by Sunkyphil(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
just pay her and know there is nothing btw both of u b4 it generates to another stuff

If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. / Ladies... Have Your Say!!! How True Is This? / .