Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38004 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Lmao grin sorry emi o kin ba eran deal grin awon eyan gidi ni man'ba rap.iwon at awujo eran and co fit dey ping unaselves but I AM EXCLUDED 8-):*
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by 360command: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Disclaimer: Nairaland members are solely
responsible for anything that they post or upload
on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: @ shizzle and you are indeed mad
Very mad indeed. Thanks for the compliment gringrin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
Very mad indeed. Thanks for the compliment gringrin
you welcome shizzle grin:*8-)
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Harddaysnight(m): 1:22am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: eh yah,pele,unfortunatly they didnt ban me and i am still young anyway but assuming i was even as old as you think,who wont grow old?one of my prayers is too grow old,maybe your dream is to die young but me want to grow old to see my great grand kids smiley8-):*
Being old is not bad, but being old and still lack maturity and wisdom is a tragedy.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Harddaysnight: Being old is not bad, but being old and still lack maturity and wisdom is a tragedy.
grin well,i am not into movie buisness so i dont know about comedy and tradgedy.moreover maturity is in the eye of the beholder :*8-)
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by drnairalov: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2013
edited..

*cheers
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Harddaysnight(m): 1:43am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: grin well,i am not into movie buisness so i dont know about comedy and tradgedy.moreover maturity is in the eye of the beholder :*8-)
Didn't expect this comeback. lol, it's good to see another side of you. pls, keep it up.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by niyitogun(m): 3:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Baby mama:

You make 60k a month probably living in a "face me I shoot you " and you wan marry? shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Women don suffer
Do you know how much SMA gold costs
Diaper Nko?

A honest man just spoke his mind. Who are you to judge him. Let us know how much you make in a month if you are so much better than everybody else.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by niyitogun(m): 3:45am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:

I bid you farewell young woman. Thou you can keep at it if you wish....
but for clarity and to avoid misinforming people, can you please quote me where I asked you the bolded

...I may be right after all that you are indeed delusional. Good day

I understand how you must have felt about certain ladies comments on this thread, i feel the same but it's not worth burning energy or trading words with every person. Such ladies are actually needed to appreciate the humble girls out there. This is the beauty of life.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by adconline(m): 4:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Stop4: Hello Nairalanders , I don't know the right section to post this as i need matured response...don't want to post in Romance section as I assume I won't be getting what I want.
I'm a guy, 32yrs old in need of a serious relationship, though I'm not financially stable...a[HND accts] graduate who's is trying to find his feet, I work as security presently (I call it hussling, not those dressed-up-liked you see in Banks ooo) that pays btw 60 - 70k per month, free lunch at work, make use of company's staff Bus daily, (pay less on T fare) etc. I'm not a Gold digger, just need the right gal to marry....must be a graduate as well, managing something for a lively hood[not a total dependant], average in height, must be btw the age of 25 - 31yrs, Christian.
If you are that Lucky woman..... add me 752B88B8, text/call 08183956555. Need further clarification, lemme know.
Why not work harder and longer to improve ur finances before looking for another burden?
What's the essence of bringing another child into this world to continue in ur struggle?Forget about age.. U should be focused on quality not quantity. I'd be married at 40 in order to properly provide for my family than to be married at 30 and not to provide for them.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by skillzbae(f): 5:06am On Dec 20, 2013
I had to go bak to ur post again nd again after reading some comments. Did u say u earn 60k per month, with close to free or free transportation? Well i feel u shuld b livin confortably in ur face me i face u, except u r a glutton. Nw 4 dos of u saying he shuld hustle more b4 think of settlin down, who says he cant av a family wit wat he earns? Lets say he nid to move out frm hs place to a self contain 4 d main tym, he wil definately get smtym 4 120k per yr, if he saves 10k per month he wont av problms wit rent, he can feed n cloth d family without prblm wit 40k nd kips 10k for A.O.B if he n his wife av gud management mentality.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by drbre(m): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2013
I am just reading through the posts and I can see that this rusty girl has been consistently insulting any and everyone here. A sure sign of joblessness. At this rate, no man will be stupid enough to put you in his house. My word..get a job, get a life!
kulyie: mr adviser,dont you know where to go to so that you will be aking money from advice,this one that you like advice like this.na you asa call 'preacher man' there are a lot of counselling offices you can apply to
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2013
drbre: I am just reading through the posts and I can see that this rusty girl has been consistently insulting any and everyone here. A sure sign of joblessness. At this rate, no man will be stupid enough to put you in his house. My word..get a job, get a life!
well, i am not a piece of furniture or tv set that they 'put at home',thank you.....

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 20, 2013
Harddaysnight: Didn't expect this comeback. lol, it's good to see another side of you. pls, keep it up.
o,thanks smiley
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by free2ryhme: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2013
I know behinde d charade of saRcasm theiR are ladies calling him

I know of someone who once eaRned 15k when he got married that was 3 yeaRs ago today he eaRns piece and works in a Multinational

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Jfactor(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2013
[kulyie]
My dear,i love you does not pay the bills o.tell him the HOME
TRUTH]

ds is d reason single girls wait too long 4 mr-provide-all-wit-fat bank accounts, and wen no man is coming, they dress 2 kill and cause havoc in already married homes because they feel d man MUST work all his life 2 provide and then die off leaving them as widows. not all places hv same living economy, so advice well. marriage is planning wit wat u have 2 arrive @ a beta place dn where they met it

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by joyidarauko: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Must be a graduate , you u think is everyone that went to school, u can see ome of the good girls but are not graduate but are educating and can speak good command of English so just pray to God for a child of God not saying Graduate , or can't u marry her and send her to school, just be prayerful I wish u best

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Jfactor: [kulyie]
My dear,i love you does not pay the bills o.tell him the HOME
TRUTH]

ds is d reason single girls wait too long 4 mr-provide-all-wit-fat bank accounts, and wen no man is coming, they dress 2 kill and cause havoc in already married homes because they feel d man MUST work all his life 2 provide and then die off leaving them as widows. not all places hv same living economy, so advice well. marriage is planning wit wat u have 2 arrive @ a beta place dn where they met it
read the other subsequent posts
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by MrBravo(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2013
I am a graduate of computer science since 2007, I earn less than 30k a month and I'm married to the most beautiful woman on earth. If you can't affect lives positively with 30k, then you can't with 30million naira. The kids here will one day grow up to realize that money is not everything. I'm so happy with my life!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Mr Bravo: I am a graduate of computer science since 2007, I earn less than 30k a month and I'm married to the most beautiful woman on earth. If you can't affect lives positively with 30k, then you can't with 30million naira. The kids here will one day grow up to realize that money is not everything. I'm so happy with my life!
That's good... I like that. But just an advice, delay children till you improve your finances. God bless you, your wife, your home, and your hustle.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sucess001(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Sweetlemon:

He's 32 not 34.

Plenty of time to maybe start doing some kind of business on the side and keep watering it until it grows well enough to bring in at least an extra 40k a month.

Gosh!

Guys! Where are your God-given drives to succeed mehn? Don't you get motivated when you see men like Dangote and Adenuga? It doesn't always have to be a paid employment dammit! Think! Invest! Explore!

Damn!

Just so u knw...adenuga married his wife whilst still driving a taxi in the united states...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2013
I've noticed this trend... Many ladies today don't wanna build from the scratch with their men. This is especially true with Igbo girls (i'm igbo, i know what i'm saying, although not all of them, but many of them) at my uni then, there was this friend of mine who dated a coursemate and eventually married (court wedding, she was 23) everyone thought she was crazy! But she knew what she saw in the guy and never looked back. Today, they are ok financially(not rich though) and she is expecting the first baby. She built from the ground and i respect her for it. Many are not ready to do so. That doesn't mean you should marry a never do well, but a guy with potentials is ok. My opinion though. Make una no crucify me, i've bled enough on this forum.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by 299: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2013
PocketEconomist: I've noticed this trend... Many ladies today don't wanna build from the scratch with their men. This is especially true with Igbo girls (i'm igbo, i know what i'm saying, although not all of them, but many of them) at my uni then, there was this friend of mine who dated a coursemate and eventually married (court wedding, she was 23) everyone thought she was crazy! But she knew what she saw in the guy and never looked back. Today, they are ok financially(not rich though) and she is expecting the first baby. She built from the ground and i respect her for it. Many are not ready to do so. That doesn't mean you should marry a never do well, but a guy with potentials is ok. My opinion though. Make una no crucify me, i've bled enough on this forum.
You're igbo indeed......, big headed tribal bigot!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by 299: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Say NO to tribalism on nairaland
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2013
299: You're igbo indeed......, big headed tribal bigot!!!

grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2013
299: You're igbo indeed......, big headed tribal bigot!!!
I am igbo and proud to be one. I'm just saying the truth. Many of them are money conscious. Take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by virago(f): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: royal roy before i go into the issue,let this be the first and last time you adress me like that in such rude and contemptous tone,dont let this repeat itself,so i will just ignore that.i rarely get upset with edunjobis because i love them so much so dont tempt me

that being said,like i said before,the man doesnt need to be a billionaire before he settles down,he has to add VALUE TO HIMSELF BEFORE HE CAN ADD TO OTHERS AND RAISE A FAMILY.i am not saying he should be a parasite on anyone or vice versae but this issues are basic issues that require SOMETHING CALLED

COMMON SENSE and putting FIRST THINGS FIRST

Left to you any man earning less than 70k shouldn't marry abi ? What if he meets a woman earning about the same , that would bring their combined earnings to 140k , isn't that enough to run a family ? Oh I totally forgot you need money to buy your trinkets , Mary Kay , Jimmy cho and black up and the man's money alone should be spent to run the family. No wonder you hate men and they hate you. SMDH

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2013
PocketEconomist: I've noticed this trend... Many ladies today don't wanna build from the scratch with their men. This is especially true with Igbo girls (i'm igbo, i know what i'm saying, although not all of them, but many of them) at my uni then, there was this friend of mine who dated a coursemate and eventually married (court wedding, she was 23) everyone thought she was crazy! But she knew what she saw in the guy and never looked back. Today, they are ok financially(not rich though) and she is expecting the first baby. She built from the ground and i respect her for it. Many are not ready to do so. That doesn't mean you should marry a never do well, but a guy with potentials is ok. My opinion though. Make una no crucify me, i've bled enough on this forum.

I don't blame them!
You guys only come here to cite the ones that ended well...stories also abound of women that got dumped for another woman after going through all the sacrifice!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by virago(f): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: that is ok for a starter,very ok,so far it is a steady income,he is ggod to go however like i said and i repeta,he needs to be prayerful for him to get that kind of woman.they are rare and available no doubt but he needs to do serious watching and praying like the bible will say

We are not rare and we abound everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2013
PocketEconomist: I am igbo and proud to be one. I'm just saying the truth. Many of them are money conscious. Take it or leave it.

U should say many of us. Since you are igbo.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Lobatan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
virago:

Left to you any man earning less than 70k shouldn't marry abi ? What if he meets a woman earning about the same , that would bring their combined earnings to 140k , isn't that enough to run a family ? Oh I totally forgot you need money to buy your trinkets , Mary Kay , Jimmy cho and black up and the man's money alone should be spent to run the family. No wonder you hate men and they hate you. SMDH

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.