Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38000 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by jmoore(m): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Stop4: Can't find my PICTURE again ooo! I uploaded it on Page 2 but can't find it again? who among the Ladies carry am?
grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
@bolded, far from it
I came back to this thread to know how the op is faring with his search, only to see kulyie with her usual uncontrolled manner of speaking asking me 'get a life' for no justifiable reason.
I will have non of it man
stop calling yourself a man,you are not a man,you are a swine,a whimp,an slowpoke,a sorry excuse to be a man
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by snthesis(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2013
grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: stop calling yourself a man,you are not a man,you are a swine,a whimp,an slowpoke,a sorry excuse to be a man

Kulyie, e don do, abeg! embarassed
Shizzle, angry angry
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: yeah right,your life must really revolve around sex grin the only way to verify if youre still a man is by sex.all your brain is about s3x,s3x and s3x.so after sex,what next? grin

can you see how low you have sank

so i am not wrong if i say you are a product of a rape and wont be suprised if you are a rap1*st yourself

so what else do you have to offer a woman and your world outside that hepes,gonnorrhea,syphyllis dick of yours? grin
Go get yourself a man alas its a tough call cos people like you will frustrate their husband to death with your arrogance and uncouthness..
Learn some virtue young woman

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: stop calling yourself a man,you are not a man,you are a swine,a whimp,an slowpoke,a sorry excuse to be a man
You ate a disgrace to womanhood

A complete waste of spermatozoa....spits at her fugly fat face

I give up on you
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
Odejide!
From your number of posts on nl, we can really tell who is unemployed...lol
And is it a coincidence that you have to be called to order on any thread you step in to?

What a shame. You must be proud of yourself indeed.
Oponu.
arindin,i am not an armed robber or night shift worker to be found 'working at this time of the day.the dark belongs to people like you: ritualists,kidnappers,rap1sts,armed robbers,drunkards,male prostitutes and other human vices.i dont belong to the dark,you do,thats why you can be asking me whether i am not working by this hour of the day

akuri,oloriburuku,iwo ti family e o tiele jere e.o useless fun ara e,otun short fun ijoba.nuisance!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 12:25am On Dec 20, 2013
alutacontinua:
Shizzle, angry angry
no vex better girl gringrin....given up on her already

But seriously, she needs help
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
You ate a disgrace to womanhood

A complete waste of spermatozoa....spits at her fugly fat face

I give up on you
even your family has given up on you,na your type dey rape goats

in kanwulias voice mu che che che gringrin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
no vex better girl gringrin....given up on her already

But seriously, she needs help
you need more finishing,because you are too unrefined,crude,bitter,talkative to be considered human and if its your dick that is making you think you are a man herds too have dicks
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
Go get yourself a man alas its a tough call cos people like you will frustrate their husband to death with your arrogance and uncouthness..
Learn some virtue young woman
go get yourself a BRAIN BECAUSE IT IS YOUR TYPE THAT WILL LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND START RAPING 6 YEAR OLDS.

You need a finishing school to teach you how to be a human being first and then a refined and polished less talkative gentle man
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2013
Haaa! Kuylieeeee!!! grin grin

@op
I fit supply you with Orisirisi o! But u gats pay me and pick the one wey carry ya future. Deal or no deal?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: arindin,i am not an armed robber or night shift worker to be found 'working at this time of the day.the dark belongs to people like you: ritualists,kidnappers,rap1sts,armed robbers,drunkards,male prostitutes and other human vices.i dont belong to the dark,you do, thats why you can be asking me whether i am not working by this hour of the day

akuri,oloriburuku,iwo ti family e o tiele jere e.o useless fun ara e,otun short fun ijoba.nuisance!

I bid you farewell young woman. Thou you can keep at it if you wish....
but for clarity and to avoid misinforming people, can you please quote me where I asked you the bolded

...I may be right after all that you are indeed delusional. Good day
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 20, 2013
alutacontinua:

Kulyie, e don do, abeg! embarassed
Shizzle, angry angry
then tell the thing to stop ranting
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Hey kulyie,eran ni e grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Haaa! Kuylieeeee!!! grin grin

@op
I fit supply you with Orisirisi o! But u gats pay me and pick the one wey carry ya future. Deal or no deal?
iwo tie ma'n fvk up,wo time to she shende?grin

shey iru time yi loyeko made ? Hun? :*grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2013
@ adextaiwo,you want to start ba? Why will you just call me an animal.if i start with you,you will develop migraine all through the night so just respect yourself.i didnt look for your trouble in anyway and you are calling me an animal.you better behave yourself
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by coolest01(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2013
To what end are you both exchanging derogatory remarks?it's totally pointless...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: @ adextaiwo,you want to start ba? Why will you just call me an animal.if i start with you,you will develop migraine all through the night so just respect yourself.i didnt look for your trouble in anyway and you are calling me an animal.you better behave yourself

O ya start, it's been long I had that migraine grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: iwo tie ma'n fvk up,wo time to she shende?grin

shey iru time yi loyeko made ? Hun? :*grin
Sorry ma! grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Insults upon insults even in this season... I feel like slapping the two of you to bed..
And Mods won't deem it fit to ban u guys oo
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by abbeyty(m): 12:48am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
Lol....i sense your frustration from afar, but no, i wont sympathize with you. The joke is on the person who bore you. The poor woman must have been rejoicing when the unfortunate wasp called kulyie popped out....

poor woman, if she had known, she would have ejected the worthless twerp at its infancy.

You are a disgrace to mankind

my brother e don do, be a man and let it go.....oya give her a french kisss and make up
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2013
@ ade, lmao.you dont want to respect yourself but i will just pity you and let it go
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 20, 2013
**yawns**
here in Nairaland yu see them behaving like a typical starving female lion that just saw a weak calf to devour. Where as out side Nairaland they are as mild and gentle as a Sheep
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 20, 2013
@ idowuogbo haba na,youre my padi for life na :*:*:*

merry xmas in advance :*
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: @ ade, lmao.you dont want to respect yourself but i will just pity you and let it go

Lol...thanks iya surutu
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2013
@ adex,lmao grin my plaeasure baba eran grin:p
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 20, 2013
@ shizzle and you are indeed mad
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Harddaysnight(m): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2013
It's high time dey ban the old woman called kuylie on Nl permanently. This woman verbally abuse people on here everyday, people who are young enough to be her grandchildren. what a pathetic old woman!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2013
abbeyty:

my brother e don do, be a man and let it go.....oya give her a french kisss and make up
I have since let it slide.
Thanks bruv grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: @ adex,lmao grin my plaeasure baba eran grin:p

Jeki awa eran mejeji ma ping na 33435E6B grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Harddaysnight: It's high time dey ban the old woman called kuylie on Nl permanently. This woman verbally abuse people on here everyday, people who are young enough to be her grandchildren. what a pathetic old woman!
eh yah,pele,unfortunatly they didnt ban me and i am still young anyway but assuming i was even as old as you think,who wont grow old?one of my prayers is too grow old,maybe your dream is to die young but me want to grow old to see my great grand kids smiley8-):*

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.