Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38006 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
fijiano202: you are right,it depends on an individual,everyone has a drive but sometimes we need a push to work and with the way he constructed his post and the words chosen it proves the OP is the contempted kinda guy,hes living an ok life with the 70k salary
Honestly, I'm not Ok with my current salary structure, its no where near what my sch mates earns. I do some small under ground biz that pays over 15 - 20k. you guys don't expect me to come here to start disclosing every thing online.
for those who thinks I find it difficult to pay my house rent, its all lies. I choose to live a low life for now just to make me put things right. As I type this, I have a Half plot of land at Ogijo, Ikorodu which I bought for my fish farming business, I plan to put at least a 2 Bedroom apartment hopefully by next year, don't ask me how I'm going to make that money, its not all about what u earn that matters but how well were u able to manage the resources at your disposal. I know a guy in my company whose salary is over 200k, as I type this, he's owing me over 100k. for those who criticize me, that makes me stronger, I've other plans in life, just that they are yet to materialize.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: swine,go and count all the post you have been stalking me on..however,to avoid disgracing yourself you may need to start deleting and editing them grin

riff raff grin
Olodo!
Remind me of a thread where I stalked you.
do you just talk to please yourself? you really need help. Look at the thread again and count properly how many people you have traded words with, and you open your filthy mouth to talk about disgrace.
How senseless

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
dick hardener: Those loose nuts dont cost a fortune to replace....smdh
and it cost less for your d1ck to even be hard at the sight of a swine or goat anus :/
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: you have better things to do but you've been on nl for how many hours now? grin

liarrrrrrr grin good enough,time shows on each posts,so lets see who the busy one is :*

Very well then. so who has been here longer Mrs time keeper?
Again keep deluding yourself
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:
Olodo!
Remind me of a thread where I stalked you.
do you just talk to please yourself? you really need help. Look at the thread again and count properly how many people you have traded words with, and you open your filthy mouth to talk about disgrace.
How senseless
are you asking me? grin have you got senses at all or your senses is inside your phallus grin

you are the one who really needs help and i will start it

*here,take a glass of cold valentino *

maybe it will make you reason and talk like a real man instead of a weakling :*
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
^lol....you really have time, typical of trouble shooters. You keep going from page to page looking for who to quote and unquote. You better look to engage yourself in something more useful, cos your current style won't change your state of frustration. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:

Very well then. so who has been here longer Mrs time keeper?
Again keep deluding yourself
so you also have a problem with your eyes? grin

ooppss they say when a brain is defective,all other parts of the body becomes a decoration,thats why the elders say some have eyes but cant see.even a blind man with a brain will see clearer than a weak,dead brained pseudo man
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: are you asking me? grin have you got senses at all or your senses is inside your phallus grin

you are the one who really needs help and i will start it

*here,take a glass of cold valentino *

maybe it will make you reason and talk like a real man instead of a weakling :*
The reason I say you are deluded, i have never being a weakling so please do not equate with your brothers.
For your cup of drink, well thanks. I'm filled for the night already cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11: ^lol....you really have time, typical of trouble shooters. You keep going from page to page looking for who to quote and unquote. You better look to engage yourself in something more useful, cos your current style won't change your state of frustration. Lmao
grin o yes,i have time. For nonentities like you.this is 11.41,i aint on the streets like some people we know,taking out their frustrations on others grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
I've not really had the time to go through the post, will do that & will reply all your queries. don't judge a book by the cover. Behind every Successful man, there is a woman(I don't know if I'm wrong with my quotation). The mod just messed the whole thing up by putting this on the front Page. I'm shy and I can hardly view this topic. **covers face **
@kulyie, I understand your point, pls, let's stop all the name calling, we are one Nigeria, let's learn to apologize where we go wrong, that doesn't stop us from who we gonna be 2moro.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by 299: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:
The reason I say you are deluded, i have never being a weakling so please do not equate with your brothers.
hahahahahahahhahaha grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: so you also have a problem with your eyes? grin

ooppss they say when a brain is defective,all other parts of the body becomes a decoration,thats why the elders say some have eyes but cant see.even a blind man with a brain will see clearer than a weak,dead brained pseudo man
If having me accept or concede to being longer here will brighten up your day by the time you wake up 2mrw morning, then my pleasure.
BTW always engage brain before speaking at all time,cos most times I'm tempted to believe that your brain cells are dead cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:
admit it,you are a weakling 8-) look at yourself in the mirror and say you are too weak to be a man,you just look like a man but internally you know you are a swine,a weak man,a dead brain,a nonentity and an insignificant thing.

Or do you think you are a man,you are a freaking weak man,real men talk less,but you talk more than you think,how then can you classify yourself as a man,or do you think is your penis that makes you a man.even rams have penis too gringrin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
You people can continue insulting urselves.. OP has found a woman of his choice.

I know homes that earn far less but the peace, love and happiness they enjoy is unprecedented I even with kids.
The don't lack and they dont beg.
Why SMA gold when u can breast feed
Why pampers when there r washable napkins
Must u watch DSTV when u can do a 14" TV box
I tell u, add what the lady will bring in, and with good management they'll even have good savings - I can tell u how easily.
It's all about good and effective management

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: grin o yes,i have time. For nonentities like you.this is 11.41,i aint on the streets like some people we know,taking out their frustrations on others grin
Againyour dead brain tells you am on the street. I laff at your stewpidty.
I will lash at you to correct your warped way of reasoning whenever you come here to spew your usual garbage like a loosed cannon
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gabbysky: You people can continue insulting urselves.. OP has found a woman of his choice.

I know homes that earn far less but the peace, love and happiness they enjoy is unprecedented I even with kids.
The don't lack and they dont beg.
Why SMA gold when u can breast feed
Why pampers when there r washable napkins
Must u watch DSTV when u can do a 14" TV box
I tell u, add what the lady will bring in, and with good management they'll even have good savings - I can tell u how easily.
It's all about good and effective management
Not so fast...thanks for your wonderful comment, gives me hope
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: admit it,you are a weakling 8-) look at yourself in the mirror and say you are too weak to be a man,you just look like a man but internally you know you are a swine,a weak man,a dead brain,a nonentity and an insignificant thing.

Or do you think you are a man,you are a freaking weak man,real men talk less,but you talk more than you think,how then can you classify yourself as a man,or do you think is your penis that makes you a man.even rams have penis too gringrin
mumu. what's wrong in talking sense into a deluded mind?
Go and get yourself a man like sweet lemon and stop fooling yourself around.
oops my bad. now I remember you don't need a man, now go self servicing.......guess a bigger Love Machine will do this time cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Ochhie(f): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Don't worry I will help u search! But u didn't tell us, big or small boobs? Her back nko, how dah wan go dey? Small head, big mouth, sexy eyes?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:
Againyour dead brain tells you am on the street. I laff at your stewpidty.
I will lash at you to correct your warped way of reasoning whenever you come here to spew your usual garbage like a loosed cannon
a product of rape,gutter child shut the fork up,the more you talk,the more stoopid you appear

you are too daft to be a human talk more of a man.infact,when they are asking where are the men,you are supposed to hide yourself in shame,you are just worthless,you have no value whatsoever to yourself talk more of others.

Slum child,i laugh at your gutter kid upbringing too grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Ochhie(f): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Don't worry I will help u search! But u didn't tell us, big or small boobs? Her back nko, how dah wan go dey? Small head, big mouth, sexy eyes?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by solelymade: 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sewa (Kulyie), I have been on this thread since past 7pm and I observed you have made ur views heard in the early hours of the day which as expected didn't go down okay with all. But all ur post tonight are responses to those that posted insults and derogatory remarks at u. U seem obsessed with exchanging curses and insults with your sentinels and trust me it's not healthy for you.
Though I believe the attack from Shizzel was deliberate but there is a time one has to call it quit.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 12:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Can't find my PICTURE again ooo! I uploaded it on Page 2 but can't find it again? who among the Ladies carry am?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
mumu. what's wrong in talking sense into a deluded mind?
Go and get yourself a man like sweet lemon and stop fooling yourself around.
oops my bad. now I remember you don't need a man, now go self servicing.......guess a bigger Love Machine will do this time cheesy
yeah right,your life must really revolve around sex grin the only way to verify if youre still a man is by sex.all your brain is about s3x,s3x and s3x.so after sex,what next? grin

can you see how low you have sank

so i am not wrong if i say you are a product of a rape and wont be suprised if you are a rap1*st yourself

so what else do you have to offer a woman and your world outside that hepes,gonnorrhea,syphyllis dick of yours? grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2013
solelymade: Sewa (Kulyie), I have been on this thread since past 7pm and I observed you have made ur views heard in the early hours of the day which as expected didn't go down okay with all. But all ur post tonight are responses to those that posted insults and derogatory remarks at u. U seem obsessed with exchanging curses and insults with your sentinels and trust me it's not healthy for you.
Though I believe the attack from Shizzel was deliberate but there is a time one has to call it quit.
so whats your point?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: a product of rape,gutter child shut the fork up,the more you talk,the more stoopid you appear

you are too daft to be a human talk more of a man.infact,when they are asking where are the men,you are supposed to hide yourself in shame,you are just worthless,you have no value whatsoever to yourself talk more of others.

Slum child,i laugh at your gutter kid upbringing too grin
Lol....i sense your frustration from afar, but no, i wont sympathize with you. The joke is on the person who bore you. The poor woman must have been rejoicing when the unfortunate wasp called kulyie popped out....

poor woman, if she had known, she would have ejected the worthless twerp at its infancy.

You are a disgrace to mankind
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Stop4: I've not really had the time to go through the post, will do that & will reply all your queries. don't judge a book by the cover. Behind every Successful man, there is a woman(I don't know if I'm wrong with my quotation). The mod just messed the whole thing up by putting this on the front Page. I'm shy and I can hardly view this topic. **covers face **
@kulyie, I understand your point, pls, let's stop all the name calling, we are one Nigeria, let's learn to apologize where we go wrong, that doesn't stop us from who we gonna be 2moro.
yes mr stop,i did apologize if you read in between the lines but how come you are referring to me,how about that 'thing' called 'shizzle'
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by mkoabiola: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2013
So u can't toast babe,na nl u de find easy babe.smh
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: yeah right,your life must really revolve around sex grin the only way to verify if youre still a man is by sex.all your brain is about s3x,s3x and s3x.so after sex,what next? grin

can you see how low you have sank

so i am not wrong if i say you are a product of a rape and wont be suprised if you are a rap1*st yourself

so what else do you have to offer a woman and your world outside that hepes,gonnorrhea,syphyllis dick of yours? grin
Lmao! the last part of your comment should be reserved for your unfortunate brothers.
I have a lot to offer women.... a whole lot but only to reasonable women who think straight not for uncultured agberos like you

Dhuurr!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
Lol....i sense your frustration from afar, but no, i wont sympathize with you. The joke is on the person who bore you. The poor woman must have been rejoicing when the unfortunate wasp called kulyie popped out....

poor woman, if she had known, she would have ejected the worthless twerp at its infancy.

You are a disgrace to mankind

whimp,didnt your mom train you to talkless and think more..oopsss,why will she even train you when you grew up in the slums and had your bath in filthy swamps.

I dont expect a low life whimp or weakling to behave like a man anyway.a garbage child will always be a garbage child

iya e gan ti fidi jona
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2013
shizzle11:
Lmao! the last part of your comment should be reserved for your unfortunate brothers.
I have a lot to offer women.... a whole lot but only to reasonable women who think straight not for uncultured agberos like you

Dhuurr!
yea'right,if only wishes were horses,beggars will ride grin

a man that has respect for himself doesnt carry stds around with his dick,they are way too classy to be associated with scums of the earth.

Weakling,rap1st,paedophile,frustrated unemployed whimp,filthy thing,BE A MAN
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 12:14am On Dec 20, 2013
solelymade: Sewa (Kulyie), I have been on this thread since past 7pm and I observed you have made ur views heard in the early hours of the day which as expected didn't go down okay with all. But all ur post tonight are responses to those that posted insults and derogatory remarks at u. U seem obsessed with exchanging curses and insults with your sentinels and trust me it's not healthy for you.
@bolded, far from it
I came back to this thread to know how the op is faring with his search, only to see kulyie with her usual uncontrolled manner of speaking asking me 'get a life' for no justifiable reason.
I will have non of it man
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: yea'right,if only wishes were horses,beggars will ride grin

a man that has respect for himself doesnt carry stds around with his dick,they are way too classy to be associated with scums of the earth.

Weakling,rap1st,paedophile,frustrated unemployed whimp,filthy thing,BE A MAN
Odejide!
From your number of posts on nl, we can really tell who is unemployed...lol
And is it a coincidence that you have to be called to order on any thread you step in to?

What a shame. You must be proud of yourself indeed.
Oponu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.