Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) (52009 Views)

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Yemlizzy(f): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tolexander:

Exactly like a specimen use in promoting harpic and detergents!

cheesy your head is there menh!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
The power of hypo!

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Stunner1(f): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
obadiah777: that aint no white man. thats mukaila jackson

muhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe *faints*

2 Likes

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by StEdwin(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
This is the ultra lowest point of self-esteem.......,

The amount of money he uses to maintain such atrocious color can be ploughed into other productive things.....
He says Glutathione has no side effects.....True. .....but does he realise that there's another cancer of the skin called Melanoma? This is very common in people who decide to lower the pigment that protects them from the UV radiation of the sunlight..... I pray he doesn't wake up in future to plead for financial aid if he gets any malignancy.....

I can't imagine someone transforming himself from his God-given protective structure to a form that scares the bejesus out of the devil......

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
My goodness gracious me!!! What on earth is that Such a handsome youngman at that. And Yes, he is gay.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ewwwww .....ah love ma dark skin
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by slozie(f): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Heaven knows i can't date a guy like dis....mbanu
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Somatohadidas(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Melanin and Keratin going......and an unprecedented cancer is knocking his door
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by neohitler(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
He's still a niqqa.Everybody wants to be white
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by paix(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=sandijey] embarassed Very soon it will become a sin to be dark skinned! [/quote Tell the NOLLYWOOD ladies!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
caseless: just the same reason why i hate micheal jackson angry

if black people are not proud of their color, who will?

Michael Jackson had disease, you could google it
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by neohitler(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Elantracey: Ewwwww .....ah love ma dark skin
yea but u can't stop bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by paix(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Is this a human or a mannequin?
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
That's so Drake dog!

Still working on my homophobia, I remember this one time this dude wearing a scarf blew me a kiss and smiled seductively.

That sht sent chills up my spine.

You couldn't stone or curse the idi.ot

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by joyli: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rikidony: Delta state born beautician and skincare expert, Pela Tonye Okiemute who specializes in skin whitening and sales of bleaching product in a recent interview with Encomium says there is no negative effect to it.

Excepts below...
Why do you deal in bleaching despite the fact that it has a negative impact on the skin?

The negative impact from bleaching is when you use bad product. Gone are those days when people use bad products like Hydroquine and other forms of chemicals that cause damage to the skin. We use advanced products and herbs which makes our skin look healthy. We have discovered some other products like Gluthatione. They are pills that are medically good and needed for the body, which has its side effect as lightening the skin.

So it is not a bad side effect because many people want to lighten up so they lighten up and become healthy. Gluthathione kills and reduces Cancer. It kills kidney problem, kills lungs problems. It reduces high blood pressure. It is anti-aging, clears spots and pimples from your face and body. It is more of a healthy medication with its side effect as whitening.

So aside the whitening effect of gluthathione, are there other side effects?
No there are no other side effects. It is one of the best anti-oxidants. Gluthathione is very essential because it helps people who smoke and have Tabacco and nicotine in their system, it is a major antioxidant. It detoxifies the system, it takes away the unwanted orgasms and irregularities in the system. It flushes off the nicotine and tobacco.

In most cases for the first time, one or two weeks one would urinate a lot but it passes out the toxins in form of urine and excrete from the system. It is not a bad side effect because it would help keep them healthy and give them a glowing skin. It is when you take an overdose that you have the side effect, which is the whitening side effect. The more you use it the whiter you would get, its not like panadol or paracetamol that when you take an overdose, it would be a problem. But for this when you take an overdose, the whitening effect and process increases.

People have accused you of being gay and also a love-vendor, what do you have to say about this?
Like I said, people always criticize and talk in our country when they see you are good at what you do. There would always be critics to pull you back. But my advice to other business people is that they shouldn't listen to what other people say, just focus on what you are doing,focus on those that you are interested in and make sure you do the best for them.

From the pictures we saw, you obviously use your product to advertise as you used to be a dark skinned and now you are light skinned, has that been effective?

Yes it has been effective.
http://m.naij.com/news/54490.html

The day God will come down, hmmmm i pray he comes with mercy nt anger.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Abdulkadr(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Most men like fair women. So women can bleach to get that
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
neohitler:
yea but u can't stop bleaching.

Watch your mouth! Only the ones suffering from inferiority-complex do such.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by neohitler(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Cykik: smileyBlack is beautiful cheesy
Lolz,keep deceiving your self.white is beautiful
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by francescainnoce(f): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Actually, for a second , I blanked out... Knowing how better off he was ith his old self.
That's not being white but YELLOW-ish LIGHT BROWN..
But u knw actually some of them guys are being paid to use their self as an experimental tool and oh YES if there were side effects, he wouldn't say because he needs more victims...
GOD SAVE US
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by neohitler(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Promhize:

Watch your mouth! Only the ones suffering from inferiority-complex do such.
so all the black/African celebrities and first ladies have low self esteem?Just admit it you all wants to be like us
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
What a shame!see wot a handsome guy did 2 himself!!!
Ur body go tell you 4 old age....smh
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Ruq: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
The guy parried the Gay question, He's fuckin gay.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by oilykid(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
only in nigeria cn dis hapen sad sad
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Da fuq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by emmaeyo: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
all of you should shut the Bleep up, you see the news and you don't bother to research on it, typical Nigerian ignorance.. glutathione is a nuturally occuring substance ''Glutathione competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. The inhibition of melanin synthesis was reversed by increasing the concentration of L-DOPA, but not by increasing tyrosinase. Although the synthesized melanin was aggregated within one hour, the aggregation was inhibited by the addition of glutathione. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA."[/font]... he hasn't destroyed his skin, he probably has healthier skin than most of us..

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Ryda(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Erm abeq O.P ur Gluthathione dey kill bedbugs, cockroaches, and houserats
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by statemanui(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
bishop4APC: Look at his knuckles, I see no difference in the new bleaching cream and the old ones.

....This bastard must be celestial member coz bleaching is part of their doctrine.
guy i swear u no get brain at all ..... Wetin concern celestial wif dis subjet matter.... Abi other churches member no be apply bleaching cream...... Holy michael sword go jst cause havoc for ur brain sharply..... Mumu lyk u....

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Arosa(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Madness? This is NOT SPARTA!!!!

Dat shiit was whoa! grin
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
shey..... c wetin fine boi do himself.. the guy don Bleep up
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Ryda(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
statemanui: guy i swear u no get brain at all ..... Wetin concern celestial wif dis subjet matter.... Abi other churches member no be apply bleaching cream...... Holy michael sword go jst cause havoc for ur brain sharply..... Mumu lyk u....

grin grin cheesy
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Another Nigerian sicko. grin
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Misbee(f): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
If na one lady do this, heaven will let loose on nairaland, even hell will not hold it peace. Hmmn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.