Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) (52013 Views)

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Jesus!!!, he looks lyk a ghost oooo, abeg if person wake up see dis 1 na 2 go bck go sleep oooo, he looks so scarey oooooo, jesus wept.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by bourbon(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
WTF is dis? Mtchewwww *covers eyes&walks out*
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Matildachinyere(f): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
haaaa!!!!, dat Guy is done for cry
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Jaabr: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
is it he or she?

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by kalimera101: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
creepy.
but off to the pharmacist.
grin
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Being hypo-washed as a side effect of takin anti-tobacco pills? Ha, abeg make tobaco kill me. But u should have learnt from jackson's saga? Its a pity u jus inherited all d mistakes micheal could have shamefuly taken down his grave. But unfortunately u lost one tin He is loved for. Am sure dats wat u seek but he's far gone with his fame. U still remain wat u are(hypo seller)... Sorry i mean bleach
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by ndoota: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
It's a sign if inferiority complex,its a big disease that has ravaged Africa. colonial slavery mentality. how many European creams has the potency to change white skin to black?
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by sparklescraft: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
I wonder wat this guy wants to become. MJs experience didn't teach him a lesson. Am just looking sha to hear the end of the story...
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yurk !!! Can't stand it !!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
He has lost his menalene.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by awoononi(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dude, this is gay.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Mamacita007(f): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nonsense. just imagine how he has spoilt his beautiful colour. even those of us who are naturally fair aren't white like this hahahaha he even opened his chest like gay people hahahaha na wa o
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
@caseless,

Michael had vitiligo. That was confirmed. The nose job was for him to be able to breathe deeper, in order to strike higher notes. You think making the highest selling album of all times is a joke? Dude was a perfectionist, he was under pressure to repeat the Thriller feat, unfortunately he couldn't. Sadly, he got addicted to distorting his features.

Yes, there was unconfirmed conspiracy against his fame because he was becoming (and had become) a truly living black legend, someone with immense clout. Did you know he was instrumental to The Game & 50 Cents dispute settlement? Yes, that's how big he was, stuff you never hear about. He wanted out of the 'system' that made him, but it was too late.

His father had nothing to do with his transformation, if anything at all, he had sacked his dad as his manager by '82/'83 when he fully went solo, about the same time his skin had started getting lighter. His first nose job and lighter skin would later become apparent in his BAD album, which he dropped in '89. The only thing his father was guilty of was child abuse, taking opportunity of the lad and making money from him. He never had a childhood. Furthermore, M.J. surrounded himself with opportunists, ass-kissers, selfish people and liars in family and personnel.

So, that's the story. Please let's get our facts right.

As for the dude above, I can only see self-esteem issues. I wish him all the best.

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Chrisx1x(m): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2013
I was almost contemplating trying it until i saw the pictures,the dude look like white ape,baba God,am very sorry for bringing such evil thought into my mind,i love d way u created me,I LOVE BEING BLACK
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2013
emmaeyo: all of you should shut the Bleep up, you see the news and you don't bother to research on it, typical Nigerian ignorance.. glutathione is a nuturally occuring substance ''Glutathione competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. The inhibition of melanin synthesis was reversed by increasing the concentration of L-DOPA, but not by increasing tyrosinase. Although the synthesized melanin was aggregated within one hour, the aggregation was inhibited by the addition of glutathione. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA."[/font]... he hasn't destroyed his skin, he probably has healthier skin than most of us..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are wrong the medication Gluthianone is used in the treatment of certain Cancer and other illness; for the sake of the person who will read this and take a wrong turn I decided to reply; the questions are why will anyone take a drug used primarily for certain forms of cancer treatment; the synthesized form of this substance is still been studied.
As other have already highlighted use of this products could strip your body defense of fighting UV rays; potentially exposing you to cancer the Philippines FDA(Food &Drug Administration) through the Head of the organization Dr. Suzette Lazo (an actual medical doctor) warned Filipinos 'We would like to remind the public and warn them that Glutathione injection is a very unsafe practice and I hope they will stop receiving these injections at this point to preserve their health',
This all came on the backdrop of the high usage of the pills and injection in Philippines. The substance already occurs naturally in your body, produced in the liver and nature has also made it wane as one gets old; taking the drugs either in form of pills or injection could leave one prone to host of diseases such as skin rashes, Stevens-Johnson Sydrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, derangement in the thyroid function and kidney dysfunction. If you need a diagnosis about your skin conditions visit a dermatologist in any of the government hospitals NOT Pela Okiemute, so called skin care experts advertising all over the radio/tv, or owners of beauty products. but when you do visit them please take their advice because I suspect no certified medical doctor will give you pills or injection for skin lightening, toning etc; too often we have seen cases of people who use this self styled beauticians do harm to themselves and then rush back to the hospital. BE WARNED.

The best course for a healthy skin(dark or fair) is adequate rest, eat fruits and vegetables, sleep and don't take ingest harmful substances.Be proud of your skin.
Kind regards

D.
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/05/black-news/woman-loses-arms-and-legs-due-to-bathroom-sealant-rear-end-injections/.
I just added that link so people are aware of the dangers of so called experts who are not really trained.

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by biafranqueen: 12:53am On Dec 18, 2013
This is very dangerous please do not even try that nonsense. Be happy with your skin color, the drug only works when you use it in excess and causes blood poisoning!

MANILA, Philippines—Illegal injections of a cancer-treating chemical pose a risk of death to legions of Filipinos who use them to try to whiten their skin, health authorities warned Tuesday.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) suspects the drug glutathione is being injected in high doses as a skin-whitener, but said it can cause serious conditions including kidney failure and blood poisoning.
It has issued advice against taking regular injections of the chemical—approved only for treating cancer—because the government suspects licensed skin doctors are among its purveyors, said spokeswoman Jesusa Joyce Cirunay.
“We have been getting reports that they are being administered by people who have experience in injecting medicines,” Cirunay told Agence France-Presse.
She said the agency had monitored many cases of glutathione use resulting in ailments, but gave no figures.
The agency said that claims had been made that glutathione whitened the skin by deactivating the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps produce melanin, the pigment that gives human skin its color.
But these claims have been widely disputed, the agency said.
It warned that repeated injections of the drug could lead to kidney failure, blood poisoning and toxic epidermal necrolysis, in which a large portion of the skin peels off, exposing the human body to many infections.
“The alarming increase in the unapproved use of glutathione administered intravenously as a skin-whitening agent at very high doses is unsafe and may result in serious consequences to the health of users,” its advisory said.
The government is gathering evidence that could lead to prosecutions, Cirunay said without giving details.
Skin-whitening treatments and products including soaps, lotions and deodorants are popular in the Philippines and other Asian countries.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Omahwizzy(m): 1:00am On Dec 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Ghost mod..dis dude is suffering alrdy..na demons dey fellow dis. Guy...
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Waspy(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2013
DragQueen undecided
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by DzTzl(f): 1:23am On Dec 18, 2013
bleeeeh!!!! aswear i used to see ds guy way back in bells uni.... he was way cuter dn, ds s js sooo ridiculous!!!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:34am On Dec 18, 2013
This guy really needs exorcism... undecided
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 2:36am On Dec 18, 2013
LOL...dis 1 na d Male version of SNOW WHITE. ......c as baba fair pass who bleach as if hin use raw acid baf

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 18, 2013
This is plain insanity.. ..No matter how much he bleeches he's skin, he's still going to be seen as black to whites..

First class Dingdong.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Did he also bleach his pee pee
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by chibaik(m): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Sorry boy!!!!!!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by ChiSun27(m): 4:55am On Dec 18, 2013
slimthugchimee: The guy nah olodo see fine guy turn ugly mtchwwww wat is wrong with africans westerners dont want to be us lets stop trying to be whites lets be who we are

Dem no teach u ow to punctuate? Haba!!!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by emmaeyo: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2013
i did not fabricate my answers, i researched on it and this is what i found out, yes its used for fighting cancer,but a research by dr mark hyman revealed that a lot of people have glutathione deficiency and its actually one of the best anti oxidants , infact he called it the mother of all oxidants. everything i wrote about glutothione is correct , i wrote a simple explanation of how exactly glutathione works in whitening the skin.. and remember it is an all natural chain of amino acids .*****(glutathione iv(intravenous) is what was written to be risky)........... my point is this guy will not die because he took glutathione , if we talk about the thinks we do that our risky and have chances of killing us, the list goes long
adavize:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are wrong the medication Gluthianone is used in the treatment of certain Cancer and other illness; for the sake of the person who will read this and take a wrong turn I decided to reply; the questions are why will anyone take a drug used primarily for certain forms of cancer treatment; the synthesized form of this substance is still been studied.
As other have already highlighted use of this products could strip your body defense of fighting UV rays; potentially exposing you to cancer the Philippines FDA(Food &Drug Administration) through the Head of the organization Dr. Suzette Lazo (an actual medical doctor) warned Filipinos 'We would like to remind the public and warn them that Glutathione injection is a very unsafe practice and I hope they will stop receiving these injections at this point to preserve their health',
This all came on the backdrop of the high usage of the pills and injection in Philippines. The substance already occurs naturally in your body, produced in the liver and nature has also made it wane as one gets old; taking the drugs either in form of pills or injection could leave one prone to host of diseases such as skin rashes, Stevens-Johnson Sydrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, derangement in the thyroid function and kidney dysfunction. If you need a diagnosis about your skin conditions visit a dermatologist in any of the government hospitals NOT Pela Okiemute, so called skin care experts advertising all over the radio/tv, or owners of beauty products. but when you do visit them please take their advice because I suspect no certified medical doctor will give you pills or injection for skin lightening, toning etc; too often we have seen cases of people who use this self styled beauticians do harm to themselves and then rush back to the hospital. BE WARNED.

The best course for a healthy skin(dark or fair) is adequate rest, eat fruits and vegetables, sleep and don't take ingest harmful substances.Be proud of your skin.
Kind regards

Ben (Md)
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 6:02am On Dec 18, 2013
*Siren Blaring* F▲G ▲larert! F▲G ▲larert!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Engen(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2013
The comments on this thread are awful...the guy changed is color so what? can we just move on, please give us your own scientific criticism and stop judging the guy based on your own morals we live in a different world like wise different morals and set of beliefs...please can we mind our own business...nothing wrong in changing what you don't like about yourself...Nigerians you make me sick with this Holier than thou attitudes... winkam Nigerian also but it's high time we tolerates what we can't explain...
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Jflo: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2013
Real one dis guy nid 2 visit a psychiatric hospital
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by stevecantrell: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2013
All he needs to to do is stop the pills. He'll be back to normal.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Malchus: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2013
it's ok 4 him
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by UnknownT: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2013
Airforce1 get hope finally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.