Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) (52008 Views)

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by kayboy4y(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2013
He transformed from being a normal man to becoming a Home base GAY!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Pain(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2013
What a mess
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Dagoma: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Wasted Semen, your faaather would have abooorted you (if you have one).
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Dagoma: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2013
adavize:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are wrong the medication Gluthianone is used in the treatment of certain Cancer and other illness; for the sake of the person who will read this and take a wrong turn I decided to reply; the questions are why will anyone take a drug used primarily for certain forms of cancer treatment; the synthesized form of this substance is still been studied.
As other have already highlighted use of this products could strip your body defense of fighting UV rays; potentially exposing you to cancer the Philippines FDA(Food &Drug Administration) through the Head of the organization Dr. Suzette Lazo (an actual medical doctor) warned Filipinos 'We would like to remind the public and warn them that Glutathione injection is a very unsafe practice and I hope they will stop receiving these injections at this point to preserve their health',
This all came on the backdrop of the high usage of the pills and injection in Philippines. The substance already occurs naturally in your body, produced in the liver and nature has also made it wane as one gets old; taking the drugs either in form of pills or injection could leave one prone to host of diseases such as skin rashes, Stevens-Johnson Sydrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, derangement in the thyroid function and kidney dysfunction. If you need a diagnosis about your skin conditions visit a dermatologist in any of the government hospitals NOT Pela Okiemute, so called skin care experts advertising all over the radio/tv, or owners of beauty products. but when you do visit them please take their advice because I suspect no certified medical doctor will give you pills or injection for skin lightening, toning etc; too often we have seen cases of people who use this self styled beauticians do harm to themselves and then rush back to the hospital. BE WARNED.

The best course for a healthy skin(dark or fair) is adequate rest, eat fruits and vegetables, sleep and don't take ingest harmful substances.Be proud of your skin.
Kind regards

D.
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/05/black-news/woman-loses-arms-and-legs-due-to-bathroom-sealant-rear-end-injections/.
I just added that link so people are aware of the dangers of so called experts who are not really trained.

Very good public enlightenment, I really appreciate your contribution.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by gbishman: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2013
dead body, learn from the life of jackson dump ass
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by will007: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Nollywood can start using dis guy has ghost in their films...he wuld make a good one
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by vickertony(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2013
grin sadgayish!!!gayish!!!gayish!!!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by RestroFlamez(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Arosa: This is madness. shocked
no this is NIGERIA!!! (Kicks you into bleach well )
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2013
caseless: just the same reason why i hate micheal jackson angry

if black people are not proud of their color, who will?
calm d EFF down mate, Michael Jackson had vitiligo which lightened his skin and put many white patches on him, that was d reason he always a glove on one hand to hide it on his hand.

As an entertainer there was never a way he would continue with white patches on him without surgery. His nose is another different story though
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by efetoski: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2013
†ђξ funniest tin is dt he doesn't even luk like a white man. U̶̲̥̅̊ will still c he is a black stupid man. Idiot of †ђξ highest order. He cudnt learn frm M.Jackson's mistake. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ dem tell A̶̲̥̅♏ say M.Jackson nor get money 2 buy a genuin bleaching product?
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2013
neohitler:
yea but u can't stop bleaching.
i laugh in chinese ...mtheeew
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by donodion(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Like it or not, the boy go sell well well. Abi no be beautician e be? cool
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Subuhanalahi: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Madness of the highest order
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Revolution12(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]

Exactly like a specimen use in promoting harpic and detergents!

Walahi.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Truthisit: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2013
Well, the end justifies the means. You are yet to tell the truth or maybe somebody has told you a bunch of medical lies so as to use you as a specimen for experiment!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by soksy(f): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2013
i beg dis boy get parents so.dis boy is an idiot.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by colinz(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2013
He sould go advertise for Gov Akala[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by AdaEkube(f): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
He must b possessed
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by glowrie(f): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
digi101: lipsrsealed angry.................No comment grin

On second thought i'll pass

I wonder what is mum has to say about this, and am definitely sure he doesn't have a wife/girlfriend. This is just too bad, all the guy needs is a Dracula get up to complete the look!

Lol..... Dracula live in Nigeria..
gate fee is free
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
DAT NIGGA IS GAY AS DAY
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by foodoflove: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Its a pity
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by aderome(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
He is more handsome before he whitened himself, though the hands refuse to go whity
cocacola hands, fanta face.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Really
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by rezzy: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
caseless: just the same reason why i hate micheal jackson angry

if black people are not proud of their color, who will?

Dettol
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by MrT2011(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=slimthugchimee]The guy nah olodo see fine guy turn ugly mtchwwww wat is wrong with africans westerners dont want to be us lets stop trying to be whites lets be who we are

Correction: SOME WHITE PEOPLES DO VERY WANT TO TAN; Some want to have a Black offspring.
THOUGH, I hate bleaching, its FAKE!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
slozie: Heaven knows i can't date a guy like dis....mbanu

Nne eh, I hu Kwara the boy? The boy na confirmed ARUSI! Tufiakwa! Ihe ojo gba m na Anya!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by tr3y(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
The truth is he was not really dark before and he was even goodlooking, but since he wants to light up like summertime that's his choice.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nja147: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Please send this guy back to sleep because he has to have rethink of his action. Living ghost.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Jayhyoung: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
haaaaaa! Luks like a person comin from a snow! sadhaaaaaa! Luks like a person comin from a snow
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Chiemeka1: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Warri no dey carry last. Warri Michael Jackson.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Jayhyoung: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
ha! He luks like a person comin from the snow! :

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.