Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) (51997 Views)

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Live and let live.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by tr3y(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
caseless: just the same reason why i hate micheal jackson angry

Micheal jacson had vitiligo!! He did not bleached because he wanted to be white but because of the vitiligo disease..
I don't know why he did the nose job though!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Gwekzy: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
If dis guy no be gay dat means mosquito no dey suck blood
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by dapizy02(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bleachers re liable 2 die young. Ask him oooo(mykel jakisin)
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Kbraims(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dis guy na fool! see as he com lyk albino!!!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by chairman: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
slozie: Heaven knows i can't date a guy like dis....mbanu
babe come and date me, I am one of those that realised that I am fearfuly and wonderfuly made by GOD
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by chairman: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
slozie: Heaven knows i can't date a guy like dis....mbanu
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by omarlicha: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
We need to trace him to his village to find out if he is really a human or just a ghost parading himself as a human. BEWARE end time is near
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nigerians will never stop being hypocrites.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
chairman: babe come and date me, I am one of those that realised that I am fearfuly and wonderfuly made by GOD
bloody scavenger!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by mksn(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
This is nonsense,,,been natural remain the best...
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by MPEROR: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
SO MUCH SUGAR IN HIS TANK
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
blink182: Nigerians will never stop being hypocrites.

Don't mind them, morethan half of the guys insulting this fair guy have yellow gfs. They would never be caught dead wiv a dark skinned girl and yet theycan open their filthy mouths to insult the guy! Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Akshow: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Falls from Iroko tree laughing my black raven nyansh off. This is sooooooo hilarious. Mumu pikin. See am like dead body
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
After weeks of constant posting finally my thread have made front page..... I wanna use this medium to thank my mum for bringing me into this world and to etisalat for fast network and to all nairalanders for cheking into this thread thanks
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ryda: Erm abeq O.P ur Gluthathione dey kill bedbugs, cockroaches, and houserats
Yes o.....e go mek them whitier so that u cn see them easily
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
YO MICHAEL!
I THOUGHT U WAS DEAD!

1 Like

Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by macjane: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
;DLWKMD
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
sandijey:

Don't mind them, morethan half of the guys insulting this fair guy have yellow gfs. They would never be caught dead wiv a dark skinned girl and yet theycan open their filthy mouths to insult the guy! Hypocrites.
THANK GOD U SAID GFs
AS A GIRL WILL U HONESTLY DATE THAT GUY?
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by mariong(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
See 1 mentaly deranged fellow abg. Smh. He evn lukd beta before he "michaeljacksoned" himslf.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Babzilla:
THANK GOD U SAID GFs
AS A GIRL WILL U HONESTLY DATE THAT GUY?

Inyama! The guy must be a smello!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
See as them plenty for my thread grin
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Caseless: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Promhize:

So you think he had a plastic nose cos of whitening. Dude he had a disease, he had surgery in his nose more than once. If you bleach it'd be almost impossible to undergo surgery.

I don't know anything abt his daddy deceiving him.
i'm not saying so. all i'm saying is, if it was because of the disease that he got whitened , then what made him to change his nose? u also think he had surgery severally and with bleached skin that wouldn't have been possible? are u taking that advance or mega project for what these quick-action product buyers use on their skin to become bleached ? see, there is more to micheal change of skin than jst meet the eye.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by osho3mtech(f): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
This guy go regret him full life ehn....... Na wen he broke he go here am.I pray say brokeness no hold am. Secondly wen age bgin tell on am no matter d maintenance he go still red for am. I wonder y pple no like to learn from oda pple mistake. Dey want to be d scape goat of dier own foolishness.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by chi4ik(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
I feel like vomiting (this boy na efulefu, olodo, ewu, wawa, fuuuuuuuuuh imbe.)
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Caseless: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
tr3y:

Micheal jacson had vitiligo!! He did not bleached because he wanted to be white but because of the vitiligo disease..
I don't know why he did the nose job though!
that is jst my point! if vitiligo was d reason he changed to white, then what was d reason he changed his nose to look like the white men?

those that felt somebody that big shouldn't be a blackman or from black race were behind that metamorphism.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
IS THIS THE SEXKILLZ YOU GUYS ALWAYZ TALK ABOUT?
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
He looks like a lost clown cheesy

Hehehe grin
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by Sike(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nkan mbe!
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by mkoabiola: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
U can nva buy black natural beauty even wit ur money.
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by barnaby04(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please, take him to Aro, ward 7 immediately. next............
Re: Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) by LETDEMSAY(f): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
is she a man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.