Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve (25615 Views)

What Is Blogging Really All About? / Is Blogging For Profits Dead? / Is Blogging Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Danhumprey: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oga, he said he's gonna help the next 10 newbie bloggers who request for his help edit their blog for free.

So I had to send him a PM, I don't PM every girl on NL like You do undecided, its a known fact!

I only send PM when necessary and not because I want to please Ladies undecided

Sorry o. This one wey you don carry matter for head like say we dey fight. Anyway,thanks for saying that I'm chasing ladies. I hope you're happy?
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by AbuMikey(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Sorry o. This one wey you don carry matter for head like say we dey fight. Anyway,thanks for saying that I'm chasing ladies. I hope you're happy?
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by homesteady(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
LMAO grin
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Dannylux: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abu, every time na you and Danny.. Na wah oh!
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by aywhy93(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jregz:
from who

GinWiz Mobile, I participated in their Mobile Web Design Competition in April and 5 winners were awarded a Tablet each, I won the competition and got a brand new ASUS VivoTab that cost #110,000 during that time, the other 4 guys were also given different Tablets too...

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Werehkpe: 1:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Caprison:
Hahahahaha... Me 2 dude.....i wonder how they make such cash,is ma own different?...

MY broda, me tooo ooooooooooo. INfacts once my subscritption to my host expires i no blog again jare
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by compyla: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
It's funny reading different sorts of posts. You feel frustrated because you put mind in the money. I have said before, blogging should be treated like a business. In business, you employ people. You want to do it all yourself. Want to get ads yourself, want to post yourself. Have to think of what to post yourself. You just made it boring to yourself. If yahoo was owned, managed, and runned by one man, you think he would be known. You all mention Linda Ikeji, you think she does it alone? Nah. Be corporate. It's only corporate organizations that makes the cash.

Want to know how to take your blogging to the corporate level? Contact Compyla Technologies, compylatechnologies@gmail.com. Someone will be there to reply you.

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Danhumprey: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dannylux: Abu, every time na you and Danny.. Na wah oh!
He hate me. sad
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Danhumprey: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
homesteady: LMAO grin
Bro,why are you laughing your asss out? It's not good for your health o. undecided

Errrmmmm,I dey suspect you o. E be like say you don bribe Seun and Mukina wey make them dey carry your topic put for Frontpage sharp sharp? angry

Abeg,come yarn me how much you bribe them. Me sef wan bribe them. Frontpage dey dull me. sad
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by AbuMikey(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Danhumprey: He hate me. sad
undecided
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by frenzybest1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
omoelu1:
you can start by reading my blog www.sdknaija.com . i have got tutorials to get you started and optimize and maintain your blog. and you can also always contact me if you have anymore questions
hey,i like your blog. Its cool
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by omoelu1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
frenzybest1:
hey,i like your blog. Its cool
Thanks bro.
Yours is nice as well and i like the concept behind it. Good job man
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by deproftech(m): 3:37am On Dec 24, 2013
compyla:

Blogging is more difficult than a banking job. If you don't have the ability to think, you can't do blogging. That's why many fail in it. If it's not in you to write, you can't be a writer or a blogger.

Blogging isn't copy and paste. It's intelligence.

Yeah! A great blogger z sumone who can utilise all opportunities he has, and not copy and paste alone

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by skyro(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Click to Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by NaijaTweets(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Promhize:
I'm sure the bulk of her income is from paid adverts.

I hate blogging, its meant for only a few people, every lazy youth is now a blogger.

Your comment shows you probably have very little knowledge about blogging.

Real blogging (not lies and duping some people do) is indeed for hardworking and serious-minded entrepreneurs, not for lazy people like you think.

Would you say Linda or Seun, or any other serious-minded blogger like them is lazy?

I'm also into the practise, and I know what it takes to design and update your blog, gather and engage an audience, and still think and map out various ways of making money, so as to keep staying in business.

And yet in an highly competitive situation.

You need to make enough research to understand the issue well.

A lazy type can never survive in the blogosphere.

Best regards,
NaijaTweets
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Dmayor7(m): 1:00am On Apr 06, 2015
koboko69:
Stupid bloggers including Linda.plenty of fake news.. I think I prefer a forum like nairaland....where threads are moved to FP at the discression of stewped modes. At least the owner of the the forum is not directly involved. Topics are created by both sane and insane people.....and not really the boss himself/herself.

The same way a car wash opens down the street and starts making it...then everyone suddenly wants to own a car wash on the street. Nigerians and one way traffic. Blogging is bullshit...same news everywhere...just from diff sources. Peace out!

I hardly learnt anything from blogs. But i have learnt a lot from forums.
well i want to prove you wrong by introducing you to this new webblog www.w3programs.com. After reading it you will surely retrive this your above statement that you can't learn something from blogs.. Also visit this blogsite, www.geek.ng.

In the other hand, it is true you can make money from blogging but it requires pateince... Blogging is a gradual process but when the money starts coming it never stops.

To be in a better chance of making money from your blog you need to learn all you can. You need to be an example. You need to share everything you know to the point that you start becoming uncomfortable with the free infos which you share. Only then will you gather loyal and consistent followers which will now be willing to pact with their money to you when you starts selling something.

One secret of blogging is selling. The money is from selling not from writting. You only write to nucture and get enough loyal followers...we call it content marketing...

If you can't create a product to sell you are as good as gone. You have to sell in other to make money, but who will buy when they don't trust you. When they think you are not that good in your chosen feild? You need to learn good copywritting and know content marketing. You need to do keyword research and stop tricks and shortcuts. Stop gaming google cos they will find you and burn you and strip you!. You need time, time, time, i say enough time!... Focus, dream big... Do it like it has never been done... You are unique and so can bring out a concept yet unheard of if only you will sit and think deep.

I am a blogger and a web developer in training. I pledge to share with you what i know and show you what i know how best to do. My new webblog is www.w3programs.com.

I will like to share this to my fellow bloggers and wanna be bloggers cos its an eye opener. A step in the right direction. Go to www.copyblogger.com and register free to their newletter, you will automatically have access to 16 solid ebooks on blogging, copywritting, keyword research, content marketing, being a better blogger and many more. I stumbled upon that site and become a different person.
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by arsetalks(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2015
macklef:
from a post i read, i heard that linda ikeji makes up to 30,000USD a month, well over 4million naira on blogging? I knw shes popular like that but is that earning fact or fiction? How much have u or do u make a month from blogging?

LIARS I WARN AGAIN...PLS SWERVE.
I will be surprised if she makes that little. I don't make as much as that but the worst month will still gross me $10,000 and I only focus on 1 niche - football.
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Orbtech: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Increase traffic to your Blog website

Submit your Blog address/URL to a Blog Directory like

www.allblogsdirectory.com

Absolutely free!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do Bloggers Get Their Money / Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg / How Mark Zuckerberg's Surprise Wedding Was Done 6 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.