Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve (25608 Views)

What Is Blogging Really All About? / Is Blogging For Profits Dead? / Is Blogging Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Naijamericana: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2013
The owner of perezhilton.com blog is worth $30 million. He blogs about hollywood and posts up to 20 times a day.

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by omoelu1(m): 12:47am On Dec 19, 2013
i so much hate the “copy-paste“ syndrome. when you no get something to write, wetin you find come blogging. No matter how bad it may seem, come up with your own content

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by AbuMikey(m): 12:50am On Dec 19, 2013
omoelu1: i so much hate the “copy-paste“ syndrome. when you no get something to write, wetin you find come blogging. No matter how bad it may seem, come up with your own content

Oga, its not just copy- and -paste!

But what I hate the most is copying from another blog to Your blog.

Aside that, I don't have problem with Copy and Paste, in as much as you cite the source wink

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by adewasco2k(m): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2013
I have made
#Looks for calculator

N777,600 in ~12months

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by frenzybest1(m): 1:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Hmm, you guys have said well,but i must say something . Bloging is not something you go into for money . Your reason should be to educate your fans. If you start a blog hoping to get money i bet just few mnths nd u will stop. As the other guy stated 'blogers did not make if in few months, my dear it takes much time and money . So be4 u build 1,i will advice you think twice and choose what you want to blog about.
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by festuskol(m): 1:04am On Dec 19, 2013
adewasco2k: I have made
#Looks for calculator

N777,600 in ~12months
u r a very, tall, fat liar.
Where is ur proof? Show us ur blogsite. Let us be d judge.
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by otodeluxe(m): 1:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Truth be told. I've made up to 30thousand per month in the last 6 months. Its called passive income and I guess that's because right now I'm not putting much effort into it like before. But anyway its still cool though
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by alomeda600(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2013
na linda go testify to dat .....looool
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by lovelyronke20(f): 1:36am On Dec 19, 2013
The main key is patience. You cant expect to make a lot of money when you start blogging. I am a blogger and I blog because I love been updated on recent news, and also I love discussing about politics and other news.

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Brimmie(m): 1:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Caprison:
Only if you agrees to take me there
Lol.. You don jonze broda! grin

Bt Okija Juju has e-service, try it.. You can use home delivery option to deliver the juju.
Abu Mikey:

Brimmie, show me the way na wink

I be your boy ooo grin

Lol.. grin That your blog get as e be o!

We're using Wordpress.. With fancy theme. One of the stuffs that attracts visitors!
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Brimmie(m): 1:43am On Dec 19, 2013
tweetOracle:
lie kill you
Poverty has taken over your life i guess. undecided
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Brimmie(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2013
And who's that Mo'ron that's comparing Seun's income with Linda?? Lol.. grin Seriously??

Seun rakes in millions weekly.. (likely daily).

Seun is a Billionaire in naira! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by fenzchukz: 1:49am On Dec 19, 2013
compyla:

lol...let me educate you a little. Blogging is a lucrative business and it's a business that doesn't recognize competition. What you need to blog is:
1) A good topic to blog about. Focus on a topic. Dont deviate.
2) Consistent posts that will keep your clients coming daily.
3) Make your post shareable by viewers, that way they will be able to publize for you.
4) Lastly, this step will determine whether your site will earn you money in quick time or not. ADVERTISING. You cant rule out this stage, you must pay for your adverts to get far and wide or you look for a lots of people and beg them passionately to share your sites posts. You can go on fiverr.com, dudes are there that will give you up to a thousand likes on your facebook page for just 5dollars.

If you doubt me, let's try it together. Give me 1yr and if you dont make money with your blog, I will pay you back all you have spent with 20% commission. If I don't, sue me or sue my company.

Contact me at compylatechnologies@gmail.com if you want to know more.
. The truth is that I want to knw cos I don't knw and ignorance is a very deadly desease pls I won't to start a blog how do I get started pls I would really love to start a blog really pls where do I start from I mean I av got no Idea of how to start!!! And I would appreciate it if u could pls put me through!!! *•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
«´¨`°•.◦ †нªηк's ◦.•°´¨`»
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. U could whatapp me on 08166235558 or bbm 2739F19B
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by omoelu1(m): 1:58am On Dec 19, 2013
fenz_chukz: . The truth is that I want to knw cos I don't knw and ignorance is a very deadly desease pls I won't to start a blog how do I get started pls I would really love to start a blog really pls where do I start from I mean I av got no Idea of how to start!!! And I would appreciate it if u could pls put me through!!! *•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
«´¨`°•.◦ †нªηк's ◦.•°´¨`»
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. U could whatapp me on 08166235558 or bbm 2739F19B
you can start by reading my blog www.sdknaija.com . i have got tutorials to get you started and optimize and maintain your blog. and you can also always contact me if you have anymore questions
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:38am On Dec 19, 2013
I have not made any money although my blog is passion-driven. I love writing.
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by uchrikk(m): 2:55am On Dec 19, 2013
compyla:

well, I wont say grammar matters, but it all depends on your target audience. You can't tell an american or a canadian, gbadun. But if you are just focusing on 9ja 4 lif you can slang all you want.

Quite right.
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by dheaven: 2:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Direct Ad is better than Adsense cos u wont be at the mercy of someone. U run your stuff as u wish and dats Seun Abandoned adsense
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by solutions247(m): 3:05am On Dec 19, 2013
Saraben: I dey wonder too o

you guys should stop tinking hw much he makes, y dnt u ask hw much nairaland worths, keep worths & forget about the money made, if you go for money u wil earn notin on bloging
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by peleson: 4:01am On Dec 19, 2013
compyla:

lol...let me educate you a little. Blogging is a lucrative business and it's a business that doesn't recognize competition. What you need to blog is:
1) A good topic to blog about. Focus on a topic. Dont deviate.
2) Consistent posts that will keep your clients coming daily.
3) Make your post shareable by viewers, that way they will be able to publize for you.
4) Lastly, this step will determine whether your site will earn you money in quick time or not. ADVERTISING. You cant rule out this stage, you must pay for your adverts to get far and wide or you look for a lots of people and beg them passionately to share your sites posts. You can go on fiverr.com, dudes are there that will give you up to a thousand likes on your facebook page for just 5dollars.

If you doubt me, let's try it together. Give me 1yr and if you dont make money with your blog, I will pay you back all you have spent with 20% commission. If I don't, sue me or sue my company.

Contact me at compylatechnologies@gmail.com if you want to know more.
Are u for real?
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Oludrex(m): 4:48am On Dec 19, 2013
I made 2560000USD .. After enough persuasion I sold the thing to Zuckerberg for 1.2billion dollar

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 19, 2013
I have thought about blogging, I want to come up with my own concepts. I don't want to run out of ideas at the end of the day. I am still thinking
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2013
I had a blog years ago, I made $100 from Google adsense. The cheque is in my luggage (I carry it around) as I type this. I became an undergrad, so I sold the blog on flippa.com for $1000. It was a lucrative business, made PR2 in less than 6months.

Now, I'd like to create a new blog and sell it, but I am too busy to nurture it into a profitable one.
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by mightycrown: 5:29am On Dec 19, 2013
macklef: from a post i read, i heard that linda ikeji makes up to 30,000USD a month, well over 4million naira on blogging? I knw shes popular like that but is that earning fact or fiction? How much have u or do u make a month from blogging?

LIARS I WARN AGAIN...PLS SWERVE.

pls I don't know hw to start blogging. I want
you to enlight me on what and what I need

to kick off. thanks.
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Nigeriakan: 5:33am On Dec 19, 2013
macklef: But one more thing, must one be a perfect writter, in terms of punctuations n gramatical structure n tenses to make it in bloging? In other words can i gbagaun sometimes?
Hi, op, if it's about making grammatical bloopers, no one is above that, I've visited some linguists' sites where the users have to correct the language expert owners on some mistakes. But I won't like grammar or the lack of it to scare you from doing what you'd like to do. So, I would like to proofread and edit for your site contents if you don't mind. I just want to do this for my love of language, and I won't charge you a dime. You can contact me on Nigeriakan@gmail.com
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Henry22(m): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2013
really its not easy to be a blogger, but consistency is the key here, please guys show some love at www.beatzearth..com. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:56am On Dec 19, 2013
You guys are talking about the profit only
what about the ISP and power, these two factors are very important
i just started mine last month i wish it grows sha
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by ibietela2(m): 5:59am On Dec 19, 2013
macklef: My blog created. Hehehe.. Thanks bros..lets see how it goes.

?? You better move
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Kelvindwaplord(m): 6:04am On Dec 19, 2013
She makes more than that. She make twice of that. Did u see that background advertisment on her blog?? That advert costs not less than 1million a month not to talk of other numerous ads + addynamo on her blog.. I know of some indian bloggers who makes well over $50,000 a month FROM ONLY ADSENSE . I Also Once read that mashable makes $500,000 a month FROM ADSENSE ALONE. So let me tell u , there's no limit to what u can earn frm blogging
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2013
I have learnt not to expect money in the first 3 months of a new venture. But it must come...
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by fubbyy(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2013
pls is it possible to create a blog with a blackberry phone?
Re: Is Blogging This Profitable? How Much Have You Made On It? Liars Pls Swerve by Lizzybabe01(f): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do Bloggers Get Their Money / Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg / How Mark Zuckerberg's Surprise Wedding Was Done 6 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.