Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Life On The Brink:please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life On The Brink:please Help Me (1381 Views)

3 Ways To Know This Is Not Your First Life On Earth / Are Nigerian Marriages In America On The Brink Of Extinction? / Is My Marriage At The Brink Of Collapse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2013
In August I made a decision to break away from sexual sins. I thank God and thank those of you who comnented. However, things took ugly dimensions 3 weeks after. I lost my job mysteriuosly...have a court case in connection with my former job. I can't explain details but surely will write about that as soon as this madness is over. I was swindled of 970k by a guy. My rent is about to fall due. No savings. My family is suffering. No money to buy food items. The poor children take gari as small as they are. I feel like irresponsible father. I am cringing under heavy load. I am lost and confused
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by AjaraEwuro: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2013
hold on there guy- God is still on the throne if you believe.
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2013
AjaraEwuro: hold on there guy- God is still on the throne if you believe.

Tanx
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Godmother(f): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2013
Swindled of 970k!! Hmmm . Inasmuch as I'm not blaming you cos I know it can happen to anyone I get angry when I hear people get duped. I mean didn't you carry out a sort of investigation before commitin such a huge amount of money?

Two things are present for a person to be duped.

1. They are greedy
2. They are desperate

A con artist who sees your despeartion will always take advantage of it.

Anyways, that being said , pls take heart. This is a trying time for you but it will surely pass.

1 Like

Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2013
From my inexperienced point of view, I'd say those things you just mentioned might be the biggest challenge to have yet come your way, I want you to know that people (a whole lot of them) would still consider you rich because you have food while they have nothing and are expecting death. You are alive and able bodied I guess, that is to say you have 99% chances of overcoming your challenges. The remaining 1% is for how willing you are allowing yourself overcome the challenges. Try as much as possible to get another job or create one for yourself, maybe with your previous experiences. That might temporarily take away your mind from your temporary challenges. Try seeking assistance from family and friends for a raise so you can move to another apartment that most befit your current financial status. There was a tweet that I read which says "people usually give up when they are closest to the solution they've been longing for" These things are quite normal in the life of nearly everyone that has ever lived on earth. You just might be a step away from your break-through. Remember to surround yourself to those who are of benefit to you. Avoid people without benefits. And please be of benefit to others. . .
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by ayopo10(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2013
bro...weneva u feel down just say to urself IT IS WELL IN JESUS NAME... u r definatly gonna be a victor through Christ our Lord.
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by greatgod2012(f): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2013
My brother, remember, NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.
And WHEN THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE.
One thing i want you to remember is that there will always be trying/difficult times, there is no any human that don't have his/her trying time, it may be different in shapes or degrees, but definitely no one without it, but our attitude during those time is what determines how long we stay in such time, our mindset and disposition to life also plays some roles in determining how long we stay in the difficult time. So, thank God that you are still alive, which means you still have opportunity to experience a turnover in your life. Dust yourself, your papers and look for another job, have a positive mindset and disposition to life, surround yourself with positive-oriented people and do not allow any pity party around you.
And as for the feeding of the children, i think Madam should be able to be filling the gap by now, pending when there is total and positive turn around which is very close by than you imagine, knowing fully well what is on ground now.
I pray that things turn around positively for you soonest than you imagine by His grace.

3 Likes

Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2013
I got a contract to supply furniture items. The guy in question would supply and i would pay him. At a time he went to Lagos and brought items he didnt have without asking for money until he came back and i took delivery of the items. I thought it was time to trust him. So i gave him money to make the next supply...that was how he ran with my money. I am still paying back my client and the balance is 380k as the contract was revoked. If i fail to pay up today, o might sleep in cell again. I am just down and cringing...oh how i need an angel

Godmother: Swindled of 970k!! Hmmm . Inasmuch as I'm not blaming you cos I know it can happen to anyone I get angry when I hear people get duped. I mean didn't you carry out a sort of investigation before commitin such a huge amount of money?

Two things are present for a person to be duped.

1. They are greedy
2. They are desperate

A con artist who sees your despeartion will always take advantage of it.

Anyways, that being said , pls take heart. This is a trying time for you but it will surely pass.
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by maclatunji: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2013
My brother what you need is help. First of all, look at your assets, are there any you can dispose of to ease your financial problems.

Secondly, think about those that might be able to help you with reasonable terms and earnestly seek their assistance if not for your sake, for your children.

Initiate a viable plan to get you out of your current mess and implement it faithfully. If it does not work perfectly, take the next best result.

Pray to God like your life depends on it.

1 Like

Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Tanx alot. You know how family and friends look the other side in such time as this. I have tried it seems to them i am becoming a paranoid parasite especially when xmas is around the corner. Tanx again. If anyone can get me job...i will be glad. I liv in abuja. Tanx

maclatunji: My brother what you need is help. First of all, look at your assets, are there any you can dispose of to ease your financial problems.

Secondly, think about those that might be able to help you with reasonable terms and earnestly seek their assistance if not for your sake, for your children.

Initiate a viable plan to get you out of your current mess and implement it faithfully. If it does not work perfectly, take the next best result.

Pray to God like your life depends on it.
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Burger01(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Go for deliverance and pray hard. May God help you.
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by mysticgal(f): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2013
datsall what kind of job just specify,and dear don't lose hope.
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2013
I hav about 10 yrs experience covering admin, business development and accounts. I can manage business too. I read banking and finance but i dont hav ICAN

mysticgal: datsall what kind of job just specify,and dear don't lose hope.
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Kanwulia: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Hey! Your Jesus was nailed to the cross and killed by yawl. He died and can never reassurect lai-lai(don't mind those delusional escapists)

You are alive! Once there is life, there is hope! kiss
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kanwulia: Hey! Your Jesus was nailed to the cross and killed by yawl. He died and can never reassurect lai-lai(don't mind those delusional escapists)

You are alive! Once there is life, there is hope! kiss
please madam,with all due respect,stop blaspheming if you dont want to face the anger of the holy spirit,thank you
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wow, not easy especially with kids.
I wish I could help, just keep looimg for, and don't be shy to ask when you really need it.
Seek help from friends and relative.

All the best
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chillisauce: Wow, not easy especially with kids.
I wish I could help, just keep looimg for, and don't be shy to ask when you really need it.
Seek help from friends and relative.

All the best

Tanx so much...i hav been strenghtened by every comment save for the one that sought to blasphame God
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by mysticgal(f): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
idunno,,but since you live in abuja,i will send any job offer i see to you.
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Kanwulia: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: please madam,with all due respect,stop blaspheming if you dont want to face the anger of the holy spirit,thank you

How can I blaspheme about something I don't believe in? undecided Does that make sense to you? Let YOUR HOLY SPIRIT PHOCK THE HELL OFF! I can't stand it's hypocritical MARY-AMAKA-PHOCKING AZZZZE!!! kiss

Abi you wan make I h-include you too? kiss
Then FALL IN LINE AND TAKE YOUR TURN!!! kiss
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kanwulia:

How can I blaspheme about something I don't believe in? undecided Does that make sense to you? Let YOUR HOLY SPIRIT PHOCK THE HELL OFF! I can't stand it's hypocritical MARY-AMAKA-PHOCKING AZZZZE!!! kiss

Abi you wan make I h-include you too? kiss
Then FALL IN LINE AND TAKE YOUR TURN!!! kiss
haba koyi ti leto yen na grin you know say i like you (no homo o) grin

but seriously,its someone you love you tell the truth too. Dont want to loose you as a friend but that doesnt mean i wont tell you the home truth wink
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2013
I want to sincerely thank you all for the encouraging words.
Re: My Life On The Brink:please Help Me by Kanwulia: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: haba koyi ti leto yen na grin you know say i like you (no homo o) grin

but seriously,its someone you love you tell the truth too. Dont want to loose you as a friend but that doesnt mean i wont tell you the home truth wink

The same goes here. I like you too, but it does not mean I can't write or speak my mind. kiss It goes both ways. When I see something I don't like to read from you or any one else, I WAKA PASS!

You did not answer my question.

How can I blaspheme about something I DO NOT believe in? Your HOLY GHOST can NEVER mean nada to moi o.

No apologies! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Loving &accomodating (pix Attached) / How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? / David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.