Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo (1436 Views)

Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by LordVarys: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
A Nation @ War @_yemia 3h
I've called owners of Rainbow FM. Iyabo
Obasanjo didn't call in & they have not
interviewed her. cc @rosanwo @nzesylva @
lanreneville....
Btw, Vanguard maintains the letter was sent to them by Iyabo and they've reconfirmed, also Chief Olusegun Osoba has confirmed that the opinions in the letter are that of Iyabo
Note also that there were
references to specific events and conversations
which only she could have narrated?
Read 'Bittersweet' By Mojisola obasanjo,OBJ's first wife and mother to Iyabo to obtain more perspective on the brutish ape.
NL mods should also learn to verify before posting on FP, they rushed to publish the rebuttal without any veritable source cc@seun

1 Like

Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by UnknownT: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seun is a business man, all he needs is traffic
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by oshyno(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
All these just in one day. Holy molly Wednesday !!!!!
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by Tolexander: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
oshyno: All these just in one day. Holy molly Wednesday !!!!!
bro, i tire o!
Only God knows the news tomorrow!
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by WilyWily8: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo don finish Obasanjo,
i like how Yorubas women talks to their fathers

7 Likes

Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by WilyWily8: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tolexander, are you there
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by jamace(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
I think we are getting to the truth of the matter.
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by Tolexander: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wily,Wily:
Tolexander, are you there
sure!
Am here o!
Any prob?
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by donphilopus: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Talks!!!
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by tempest01(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lord Varys:
A Nation @ War @_yemia 3h
I've called owners of Rainbow FM. Iyabo
Obasanjo didn't call in & they have not
interviewed her. cc @rosanwo @nzesylva @
lanreneville....
Btw, Vanguard maintains the letter was sent to them by Iyabo and they've reconfirmed, also Chief Olusegun Osoba has confirmed that the opinions in the letter are that of Iyabo
Note also that there were
references to specific events and conversations
which only she could have narrated?
Read 'Bittersweet' By Mojisola obasanjo,OBJ's first wife and mother to Iyabo to obtain more perspective on the brutish ape.
NL mods should also learn to verify before posting on FP, they rushed to publish the rebuttal without any veritable source cc@seun

"Nairaland members are solely responsible for anything that they post or upload on Nairaland."

I foresee the disclaimer quote above putting some folks in a deep legal shit in some time to come.
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by gratiaeo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why are Yoruba as a whole trying so hard to disclaim the content of this letter? What do they stand to gain by lying to the whole nation and world? I know FFK girlfriend must be the disclaimer on rainbow FM

4 Likes

Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by UnknownT: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
gratiaeo: Why are Yoruba as a whole trying so hard to disclaim the content of this letter? Who do they stand to gain by lying to the whole nation and world? I know FFK girlfriend must be the disclaimer on rainbow FM
Guy easy! Not every yoruba person disclaimed d letter

1 Like

Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
We have moved from a season of letters to a season of denial of letters. I love Nigeria.

There was a seaon of bullet proof BMW then the grand father season of ASUU strike.
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Come una dey mad?!!!
Who we wan come believe now? Abeg let Iyabo omo Obasanjo come and give us the real deal on live broadcast or something.
I am tired of rebuttals and counter-rebuttals in just one day.
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by Oyetboy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is thrilling than hollywood movies ooo, all in a day? Chai! God save Nigeria
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by talktimi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lets forget the unfortunate incident between Gbenga and his father. I dont believe Iyabo wrote any letter or called in any rebuttal (which has been confirmed) no matter how much you "hate" a parent, there's only how far you can go to embarrass them talk less of disgracing them except he molested her as a kid.
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by TechW: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is really getting uglier, all I can advise everybody is to stay clear of making misguided utterances. Read with an open mind so you don't share from the sins of the wicked, of which you benefited nothing from.
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by docsholz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
I don't know how someone ranting about family issues concerns Nigeria, when Bill Clinton f*cked his aide did America collapse? Abeg make we hear word jare
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
All of them don't represent our interest......
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by Pacesetter2: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
I believe she writes that letter until she come out publicly to deny it. Not via one voice on rainbowFM
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by talktimi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Rainbow fm ko Thunder television ni
Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by 5thNOTE: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
gratiaeo: Why are Yoruba as a whole trying so hard to disclaim the content of this letter? What do they stand to gain by lying to the whole nation and world? I know FFK girlfriend must be the disclaimer on rainbow FM
i believe what u said about FFK. Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

A Biafran Tears His Nigerian Passport And Called Nigeria A Zoological Republic / Boko Haram Is Not About Religion - Buhari / Unpaid Salary: Lawmakers May Impeach Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.