Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. (27828 Views)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / What Makes You Get Up And Dance? ( Post Videos, Please.. ) / Am A Person Dat Wants To Learn Hw To Dance,so I Wuld Like To No Where I Culd Go To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by julioralph(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
any music/songs that does not glorify God is satanic.
abeg tell dem oo...
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lol at "circular" world. Should be more like "spherical or rectangular" world.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Richy4(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
I remembered a story in the Bible when David was dancing his heart out to an extent his royal robe fall off and he was naked. he did not know or even care about it. because he was really dancing. was God pleased about it? yes.

The way he was dancing displeased the "Ajebuttter' he married and was God pleased with the "Ajebutter"? no. he punished her by making her childless.

You Op you and your group should stop playing God. you are not in his heart or mind to know which one glorifies him. he is God. let him be the judge.

4 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
@OP you have confirmed that Gospel Music is on the downturn because even Christians who listen to Gospel Music turn up at Chris Browns show.. PSquare performed in a Church for pete's sake.. does that not tell you Christianity has gone to the dogs
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
I need the names of these so-called "Satanic" songs.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by naijathings(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
All over Nigeria today Christians so much cherished satanic music/songs and even satanic musics' dance steps. Most of the so called naija beats have been taken to churches. You will get to hear the likes of "kukere for christ, Azonto for christ and all what not..." What baffled me most is that this music and their dance steps are always from the circular world to christendom. when are we going to have a gosple music that would dominate the circular world? Lets share ideas....
[size=16pt]Let us share ideas abi na your stupidity you just wan dey exhibit??[/size]
what type of dance was KING DAVID dancing that made all his clothes to come off while dancing?
yet God cursed a woman that mocked KING DAVID for dancing in such manner.
OOPS! I think you are cursed already and you want others to be cursed too. LMAO
no stupidity today, come tomorrow.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
[size=20pt]What is happening Seun, why do such rubbish continue to make the front page? From people that know how to prevent demon possession to the ones that have interviewed demons and discovered they are afraid of atheists. Please spare us. Christmas is just around the corner.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by zolajpower: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
U are an hipocrites. Stop propagatin hatred and enemity. Is it a sin 2 dance? Dont u hv Tv or radio in ur house? Do u wear geans? If u are found wantin in all this then u are a chief of what u accuse people of. Dance is excercise and not sin.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by 01mcfadden(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dhurmynick:

God is love.. Are you trying to say there is no signs of God in our life . I've dealt with people like you before.
why are you taking every comments personal?
Its like the op cut a nerve! undecided

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by adesiku(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Satanic dance? So wch one is jesus dance...as far as I'm concerned, all dances are all invented on dis earth...all dis niger delta dances ar dey not danced in the church or are u tellin me the xtians invented the steps, dats a traditional dance I guess...as long as u knw u are dancing 4 God, I dnt think you shld focus on the dance.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
zolajpower: U are an hipocrites. Stop propagatin hatred and enemity. Is it a sin 2 dance? Dont u hv Tv or radio in ur house? Do u wear geans? If u are found wantin in all this then u are a chief of what u accuse people of. Dance is excercise and not sin.
Only one person na hypocrites, I agree with you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by kinglekan: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Justeenaleo:
O pls, wats ur definition of fake? And yes a child of God is not s'posed to b fake,we r all imperfect children of God buh we live in d world so dnt come nd claim dat u r real,mind u,weneva u tell a single lie u r being fake nd am sure u hv told thousands

Why are u confusing words here, where in your bible does it say telling lies makes u fake? Its a sin no doubt but has nothing to do with making one fake. Would you say peter the apostle was fake for denying Christ 3 times.

To those who say any song which doesn't glorify God is satanic, that's totally wrong. The lyrics of the song is what matters. The fact that a song has Jesus in it doesn't mean its glorifying God either. Its the message the song communicates.

Or would you say songs like

One love by Onyeka Onwenu or that all your nursery rhymes are satanic cos they don't glorify God?

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by avalontony(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
if you have ever been in an atmosphere of worship, you won't even know how to sing kukere and the rest........ i love gospel music..... i sing and dance to gospel music....it lifts my spirit, it makes my day, it reminds me how much i am loved,..........(try listening to gospel music from spirit filled singers and you will know what am talking about)....... listening to 'break every chain' by Jesus culture!!!!

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Music is just music. Nothing more, nothing less. As a Christian I am so disappointed in out zealots who turn so many people away from God by appearing as kill joys. God wants us to worship him but also as any good father want us to enjoy our lives. There is NOTHING wrong with good music even if it is rock or Naija beat. At worst it may be inappropriate but Satanic? Certainly NOT!

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Muffy2912: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
If we are followers of christ why can't we refer to the Book ie Bible always to get clarification on an issue.we seem to do what pleases us.I ask these quesitions:
How did Jesus worship?
Did he sing any particular song?
Did he dance to any Music at all?
Why can't we be christ like and stop following our Minds.

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Muffy2912: If we are followers of christ why can't we refer to the Book ie Bible always to get clarification on an issue.we seem to do what pleases us.I ask these quesitions:
How did Jesus worship?
Did he sing any particular song?
Did he dance to any Music at all?
Why can't we be christ like and stop following our Minds.

Because God GAVE US our minds AND our CONSCIENCE to guide us. The Bible was written long ago to cover theological ideas. It could not cover modern issues in detail. Merely give good moral guidance.

Following your mind is what brings you to GOD.

ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND DO NOT LET THOSE WHO THINK THAT ALL FUN IS WRONG TURN YOU AWAY FROM GOD!

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Afritop(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
All over Nigeria today Christians so much cherished satanic music/songs and even satanic musics' dance steps. Most of the so called naija beats have been taken to churches. You will get to hear the likes of "kukere for christ, Azonto for christ and all what not..." What baffled me most is that this music and their dance steps are always from the circular world to christendom. when are we going to have a gosple music that would dominate the circular world? Lets share ideas....
Guy I fear you o! I havn,t heared satan singing or his voice chorusing on the microphone. So you know when satan is singing. Post some of the lyrics so that we can know if satan or whatever sang that song

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by delors(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
Great! But when we sing Hossannah and then dance Azonto or kukere to it to glorify God, how is that a sin? Siddon there dey do anyhow. You don forget say King David danced energetically like he was insane when he was praising God....does the Bible tell us about his dance steps? Is there a specific dance step for God? Do you know whether Angels in Heaven are actually digging Azonto when Praising God? Does the Bible specify the kinda of daqnce steps God prefers? When Kirk Franklin did the song 'Stomp' and 'Revolution' did you d#see the steps those guys did? Didi God send a message to you that He didnt like the steps?
Oga OP, if not that I am a christian, I would have called you a mumuson...but I wont because God doesnt like that.

4 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by ALEXIS0240: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
one of this religious extremist don come again o.this people know alot about the devil and little about God.

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by SpicyMimi(f): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Ever heard of love songs?
you guys should read your Bibles....
Even Solomon composed love songs! Songs that gets you aroused sexually....
I dont really like all these worldy songs tho, but i see nothing wrong in listening to love and inspirational songs.

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by pee777(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:

Am not surprised at the rate our gospel artist diminishes with time. We often hear d cliams of starting their careers from the church but they never ended in church. Ask any true gospel artist when last has he/she sat under a word ministration? Even when they are invited to the church to be a blessing they often come in late after the word. Why will they not copy skelewu dance steps when they now felt they are in competition with the world.

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
and now the question people will ask is what kind of dance glorifies GOD?because last time i checked it was not written in the bible the particular dance one must dance to glorify GOD!!!!GOD looks the intention not the action!!!!that was why he stated in the bible that when a man stare at a woman lustfully he has commited sin already even without sleeping with the person!!!!!!!!!!so spare me all the rubbish of satanic dance u are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by smartbil: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Absolutely. No wonder today the glory ofGod us gradually departing the churches music do no longer heals sickness.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Kay25(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yes you are right its just that the people of the church are right derailing from the sound doctrine of God's word bn a follower of the world
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by REDDEVILS1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
what's the essence of love songs? They are all satanic. Why singing love when there are no single signs of love in your life? love songs are used to arouse sexual feelings and this is satanic.
arousing Intinmate feelings are now satani? Go and read Songs of Solomon

4 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Lero15(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wen u say any song dat does nt glorify God is satanic, what abt those films u watch, I dont mean bad films but d usual secular ones, what abt inspirational songs? What abt those books & novels u read dat r either inspirational books or stories...music is an art. Bt I dont buy listening to meaningless secular music like d azonto, etc...they corrupt ur mind. Bt d truth is, not all secular songs are satanic.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Emmanuela96(f): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
JideTheBlogger: grin grin grin grin grin you will see plenty azonto and kukere this Christmas season for churches oo.

So, calm down @OP grin
we need to correct some trash that is going on in our local churches

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by bizfirst: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:

Esq, don't forget that it's from the world that Christians make foray into the church. It seems you are not well grounded in history as it pertains to religion.

Do you know that Sunday (the day you worship) is actually a day of worship that was set aside for some sun god?

How about 25th Dec.? What if I told you that Christ was not born on that day and the actual date is to the glory of some pagan deity?

Reason up...history is fond of repeating itself!!

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by seangy4konji: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
@OP..You are just a bloody hypocryte..Tell me you are a virgin and if married?you did not have sex even before you did...For all have sinned and fallen...You are no saint so carry that gutter mouth to your family members and preach holy and if you dont like the church..Sit down at home...Dem go come here deh act as if dem no deh even reason at all...Na dem deh look neighbour breast as she deh wash clothes or even commited worse crimes...MUmu like you...Go and die.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by ebenice(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
To me music is music, but the beauty of music is characterize by it contents,virture,lyrics,nature and the singer himself...
Content=what is in the music itself.
Virture= if the music make sence or pass any gud msg. This is were we can categories gospel, nd the rest.
Lyrics=the words sung by the singer
Nature or type of music=rap,rnb,juju,raggae,blues etc.
The singer=the singer the person who sang the song
Frm all this turanchi above evry parties must corolate. Were the singa's life doesnt march what he or she sings then the song looses it virture.. But as a christain we shuld mind the kind music we listen to. Music is lyf nd u are a product of what u héar and besides most of these secular music has demonic spells undaground wich controls minds n make it hard 4 us to live a sucessful christain life.especialy Rock nd Rap music. No lies. The lil waynes,eminem, jay z,kanye,lady gaga,beyonce nd the rest r all mind control with lustful n demonic imprints..gospel music is atlist save such as don moen. Pana pas paul, bob fit, hilsong, nd the likes.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by IamDebola: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
I preserve my comment!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by kraftykc(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please can someone define the term 'Satanic' to me please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayra Starr, Wizkid, Rema & Fireboy DML Amazing Performance At Wireless Festival / Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.