Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. (28089 Views)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / What Makes You Get Up And Dance? ( Post Videos, Please.. ) / Am A Person Dat Wants To Learn Hw To Dance,so I Wuld Like To No Where I Culd Go To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by chuky117: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Sexual feelings r nt satanic, nd nt all love song arouses sexual feelings,African queen by 2face is a love song,no air by chris brown nd jordin sparks is a love song to name a few,a year without rain by selena gomez is a love song,so wats ur definition of love song?

In talking about love song, u first hav to understand what love means. Are you referring to worldly love, or the love of God? You know that God is love. So don't u confuse worldly love with Gods love. So any song that is based on worldly love, is not of God.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by christaddicted: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Space Reserved.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by naijafresh: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dear OP and fellow readers,

Please tell me what you think of the following verse

She[a]

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
for your love is more delightful than wine.
3 Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes;
your name is like perfume poured out.
No wonder the young women love you!
4 Take me away with you—let us hurry!
Let the king bring me into his chambers.
Friends

We rejoice and delight in you[b];
we will praise your love more than wine.
She

Is this music satanic because I do not see a reference to God here, correct me if I'm mistaken

By the way the correct word is secular not circular, if in doubt use a dictionary.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by patrickmuf(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
so which one be Godly dance? me iyaff taya for all this nonsense wey dey make FP
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
any music/songs that does not glorify God is satanic.

ma guy d women of Israel sang to d glory of david "saul has killed thousands" u know d rest...den u juhs read songs of Solomon..it was more abuh ukwu nd bobi nd facial beauty....
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by obailala(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Question for the OP:

[size=13pt]Please what is or what does a Godly dance step look like?[/size]

Most Christians these days instead of focusing on pertinent issues just go around trying to formulate laws that should be included into the bible.... Women shouldn't wear trouser, men shouldn't weave their hair bla bla bla.... very soon one prophet would soon say it is ungodly to speak pidgin in church.

Every culture has a peculiar dance style which is part of its identity... A person from a particular culture who wants to serve God will definitely dance in a way which is known to him/her and is in line with his/her culture and that will be accepted by God...

As far as I know, there is no such thing as heavenly dance and people should dance the way they know how. However, I quite agree that there are certain dances (erotic/seductive) which shouldn't be done in church.

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by stinggy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
No dance step is 4rm devil bro,it has 2 do wit ur mind...
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by daromatique(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
During one of our praise sessions in church, I was so moved by d songs sang dat i danced lyk never b4. while i was dancing, someone called me aside and told me dat do I knw dat d beat used was d same beat used in a worldly song.. It so made me sad dat i had to stop dancing because i felt i was participating in d 'devil's' work... I didnt pay attention to d word for d day, i felt rilly bad through out dat service.. I felt empty after d service. Den a question was laid in my Spirit.. Why do yhu feel empty? I knew it all started from d praise session... I saw myself asking 'If dat guy didnt meet me, wud God hv accepted my praise? GET THIS... ANYTHING DAT BRINGS CONDEMNATION IS OF D DEVIL.. I had a bad service becos d devil used dat brother as a tool to condem me... so i'm nat careful to consider watever we term worldly... I am only concious of why i do watever I do and that is Christ conciousness.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
May God have mercy on us all..it just the grace of God..GOD JUDGES YOUR MOTIVES AND YOUR INTENTIONS.but there is GOD AND DEVIL..LIGhT AND DARKNESS..AND YOU CAN SING TO PRAISE ONE...SO WHICH ONE ARE YOU DOING?

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Idango(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
The type of reactions we are seeing here is actually the reflection of what is happening in our churches.
People can no longer different between what should be used in churches and what shouldn't.
Any music that doesn't glorify God should not be used in churches, it should not be remixed and make it sound gospel.
And dance steps associated with such music should not come near churches, that is strange fire on the altar.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by rapmike(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
All songs cum 4rm inspiration and nt all inspiration cums 4 God or Satan lets face. There is dis James Blunt song dat he said he got d inspiration 4rm having a crush on a woman who he later found was married. Now, are crushes evil or devilish? Isn't it God dat put d love emotion wich manifest in various forms? So tink critically abt wat u cal satanic.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Oluwatoseen: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Basically, I think the idea is to worship God in Spirit and in truth. Apart from going to church, the only place I get to do this easily especially in an environment that has lots of Christian youths is at Gospel Nite Live every last Thursday of the month at the UNILAG main auditorium, Lagos. Listening to Gospel music also helps edify my Spirit & stay sane in this world of "Christian perverts", All thanks to spinlet.com I am able to get access to the largest catalogue of African gospel Music.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Able4christ(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
All over Nigeria today Christians so much cherished satanic music/songs and even satanic musics' dance steps. Most of the so called naija beats have been taken to churches. You will get to hear the likes of "kukere for christ, Azonto for christ and all what not..." What baffled me most is that this music and their dance steps are always from the circular world to christendom. when are we going to have a gosple music that would dominate the circular world? Lets share ideas....

Don't mind them Very soon they will start walking as they dance and it will start from church
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by EmmanuelCena(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Som tnz nid 2 b corrected! d fact dat kukere wz brought in2 limelite by iyanya doesnt make it satanic.i hd bin seein dat dance step more dan 3 yrs b4 it came to limelite. etighi is an ibo cultural dance, & dos dat mean ibo cultural dancers r satanic?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wat is dis one saying
TVT KOKO: abeg spare me dat rubbish. U wan tel me say during Jesus tym,that kind music no dey exist?abi dem tel u say bros J ma no go party wey im for perform miracles?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
1stly,na on sunday diz kin topic supoz make f.page
2ndly,oneday dey cum wey if u whistle,u be agent of lucifer b dat. . . .
3rdly. .,anoda day dey cum wey be say if u watch channel 0,mtv base,trace and co. . .e mean say u dey watch satanic stations. . .
@op,e be like say u dn smoke dried bitterleaf b4 u type. . . .blame it on ur xtian family to stop d copycat. . .let hiphop be hiphop and gospel be gospel. . . . .
African queen by 2face na satanic song o bcuz e dey arouse woman. . .ori OP ti yi
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by EmmanuelCena(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Also,d case of azonto, if u listened well ,Fuse said "i jst came bak frm Ghana nd i wana share dz stuff over dere"
Nw,azonto is a LOCAL dance in ghana,bt d fact dat itz nw popular in circular music doesnt make it frm d devil letz correct our ideology
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by EmmanuelCena(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
So,if someday,1 of dz musicians makes use of a yoruba dance step,D TYPE DANCED IN OLORIOKO(midnite crew)& it becomes widely accepted ,it becomes satanic, shey? (sm1 wl soon say olorioko is demonic). i wonda if uve seen satan dance etighi or azonto b4
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
I laugh whenever i see posts like dis....
@op
Note that: THERE IS NOTHING LIKE CHRISTIAN MUSIC, NEITHER IS THERE CHRISTIAN DANCE!!!!

the only thing we have is christian lyrics!!!....
The bible never told us a specific way of dance and music!....We dont even have in account the type of music or dance that existed in those days(biblical days)..And mind u,all dance,no matter how it is performed were first used secularly before they were used religiously!
It is not devilisih,and it will never be dancing kukere in the church INASMUCH as it is an act of worship i.e. Coming straight from ur mind to your God...and u r using to worship him in a holy and sacred way!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
For d records,nt igbo bt calabar dance
Emmanuel Cena: Som tnz nid 2 b corrected! d fact dat kukere wz brought in2 limelite by iyanya doesnt make it satanic.i hd bin seein dat dance step more dan 3 yrs b4 it came to limelite. etighi is an ibo cultural dance, & dos dat mean ibo cultural dancers r satanic?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by masciv: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
TVT KOKO: abeg spare me dat rubbish. U wan tel me say during Jesus tym,that kind music no dey exist?abi dem tel u say bros J ma no go party wey im for perform miracles?

Did you see Jesus, let alone see him dancing?.Pls be logical and not hypocritical.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Satanic? Habba. Anyway as for me o I azonto, etighi,akayida,alanta, in fact moonwalk for my Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible says to worship him in spirit and in truth. It didn't say how to do it as long as you dance to glorify his name that's all that matters.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Let's leave the dance step out and think of a church choir changing the lyrics of a popular worldy musician and now singing it in the church?? Gods standard never change: He says thous shall not bring the things of the world into My House.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
So far they are not singing the song in d original lyrics and they are doing it with full service to God,then it is not of the world.....
So,there's no point in bringing things of d world...
cbrass: Let's leave the dance step out and think of a church choir changing the lyrics of a popular worldy musician and now singing it in the church?? Gods standard never change: He says thous shall not bring the things of the world into My House.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by litetias(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
The thing youths of nowadays fail to realise is that every dance move is a particular statement just like mime where you say something without words. Most youths copy dance moves they see in music videos and those moves have sexual undertones. There are just no dance moves that are family friendly anymore so you see children of 5 years dancing azonto and kukere which are like mating dances that sexually arouse and that is very worrying.

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Emmanuel Cena: Also,d case of azonto, if u listened well ,Fuse said "i jst came bak frm Ghana nd i wana share dz stuff over dere"
Nw,azonto is a LOCAL dance in ghana,bt d fact dat itz nw popular in circular music doesnt make it frm d devil letz correct our ideology
secular music..not circula..in case of next ti,me..fuse might be a liar..if he said he brought it from the kingdom of darKness..will u buy it? Even the devil is a liar frm the begining..so my dear..clap and dance dont dance the dance of the world.#TRUTH IS BITTER#
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Introduction, first of all: ...

I am waiting for a day I will just decide to have a confirm secular song on my phone and when confronted by another Christian brother/sister who is holding a Bible that I will just receive the Bible and locate "Songs of Solomon" and tear all the pages of it and then I will also delete the secular song also from my phone.

The Songs of Solomon are glorifying God right?
If you say all songs that don't glorify God are secular and satanic so also, all Scriptures that doesn't glorify God are secular or satanic. As told "...cut if off",simply cut the pages of the secular parts of your Bible away . Or you have nothing to tell those who have both Christian Gospel songs and secular songs on their playlist.

Kwaghyan U Henen!!!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by critique101(f): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
If you r someone who is always ready to condemn people who say something true about Christianity, just know that the devil is in you. His presence doesn't allow u to reason. Why should anyone play circular music in church? In the olden days, Mary n d other women in d bible were well covered/dressed cos men are moved by the shape of a woman's body. But now u see girls wearing all sorts of skimpy clothes. They r committing sin by wearing that. Men see them n lust after them. Later those girls complain that their boyfriend keeps demanding for sex. Why won't he when you r indirectly seducing him?
We Nigerians keep copying American celebrities n many of them r illuminati members who serve Satan. The condition for their wealth is to make more people go to hell. Many of the things they do which we copy offend God. Yet u ppl copy them ignorantly. Then u wonder y God didn't answer your prayers.
The same way God revealed to people everything in d bible is the same way he is still revealing things to people now. You people will hear about it but ignore the message because it is not in the bible. You always have one silly reason to defend your opinions. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Dewze(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls can someone help me with the part of the bible where Paul says that 'who ever eats meat (sacrifised to idols) and eats it to the glory of God, he/she is not condemned'?

It is mature and blessed to understand the ways of God. Truly it is not the ways of man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King OT – Shameful Lyrics & Mp3 Download / Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.