Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. (28081 Views)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / What Makes You Get Up And Dance? ( Post Videos, Please.. ) / Am A Person Dat Wants To Learn Hw To Dance,so I Wuld Like To No Where I Culd Go To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by SWG1: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Fake is not satanic
U cant serve two masters. Once ur not a born again christian that leaves for christ then ur standing on the fence which inmvariably puts u on the devils side.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by SWG1: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Sexual feelings r nt satanic, nd nt all love song arouses sexual feelings,African queen by 2face is a love song,no air by chris brown nd jordin sparks is a love song to name a few,a year without rain by selena gomez is a love song,so wats ur definition of love song?
Once its not to the glory of God, it tends to arouse the wrong type of love. Besides, take into consideration the lives of ppl u just mentioned, are they of GOD?

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
chuky117:

In talking about love song, u first hav to understand what love means. Are you referring to worldly love, or the love of God? You know that God is love. So don't u confuse worldly love with Gods love. So any song that is based on worldly love, is not of God.
If u cnt xpress "worldly" love,if u cnt appreciate nd love ppl u see,hw den will u b able to love ur God dat u hv never seen?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Some of you might be familiar with this song especially the Pentecostal church members:

When the Spirit of the Lord is upon my Soul
I will dance like David dance
When the Spirit of the Lord is upon my Soul I will dance like David dance

I will daa..ance, I will daa...ance
I will dance like David dance. (2x)

---but it is unfortunately obvious that no man now knows How "David danced"

In the church while this song is being sang, you will see a whole lot of diverse kinda dances:
Etighi
Azonto
Kukere:
Some tribal dances
etc

The question is: which of the dance moves was David's?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by viktor556(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
All over Nigeria today Christians so much cherished satanic music/songs and even satanic musics' dance steps. Most of the so called naija beats have been taken to churches. You will get to hear the likes of "kukere for christ, Azonto for christ and all what not..." What baffled me most is that this music and their dance steps are always from the circular world to christendom. when are we going to have a gosple music that would dominate the circular world? Lets share ideas....
. Secular not circular. Kapish?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by viktor556(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
All over Nigeria today Christians so much cherished satanic music/songs and even satanic musics' dance steps. Most of the so called naija beats have been taken to churches. You will get to hear the likes of "kukere for christ, Azonto for christ and all what not..." What baffled me most is that this music and their dance steps are always from the circular world to christendom. when are we going to have a gosple music that would dominate the circular world? Lets share ideas....
. Secular not 'circular'. Kapish?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
C. Sixtus:
Some of you might be familiar with this song especially the Pentecostal church members:

When the Spirit of the Lord is upon my Soul
I will dance like David dance
When the Spirit of the Lord is upon my Soul I will dance like David dance

I will daa..ance, I will daa...ance
I will dance like David dance. (2x)

---but it is unfortunately obvious that no man now knows How "David danced"

In the church while this song is being sang, you will see a whole lot of diverse kinda dances:
Etighi
Azonto
Kukere:
Some tribal dances
etc

The question is: which of the dance moves was David's?
Or the Spirit has changed? Let that spirit that was on David show us the move atleast from there we can know that this is the move God accepts.
But no one knows it. So dance as you like and strip yourself naked ---at your risk!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
The way some people taje christianity sef....na wa oo...
May Holy Spirit teach us the truth

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by viktor556(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
please decribe how to dance in a 'christain' way
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by SWG1: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
viktor556: please decribe how to dance in a 'christain' way
The issue shouldnt be ur dance but what are u dancing to, who are u dancing to, is ur heart aright with God u claim ure worshing and dancing to. Or are u dancing for the congregation to see how good and hot u are. The motive and the song plays important role.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by SWG1: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sometimes i dance to music playing in my head to glorify GOD. So if u fill u head with more of secular songs, i bet ul have problem doing so unless u start playing secular songs in ur heart which is unconsciously seconded by dance step video playing in the minds memory, thereby disconnecting from GOD u claim ur singing praises to
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by dikesax: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
kukere nah
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
SpicyMimi:
you guys should read your Bibles....
Even Solomon composed love songs! Songs that gets you aroused sexually....
I dont really like all these worldy songs tho, but i see nothing wrong in listening to love and inspirational songs.
I hv nothin against love songs
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
kinglekan:

Why are u confusing words here, where in your bible does it say telling lies makes u fake? Its a sin no doubt but has nothing to do with making one fake. Would you say peter the apostle was fake for denying Christ 3 times.

To those who say any song which doesn't glorify God is satanic, that's totally wrong. The lyrics of the song is what matters. The fact that a song has Jesus in it doesn't mean its glorifying God either. Its the message the song communicates.

Or would you say songs like

One love by Onyeka Onwenu or that all your nursery rhymes are satanic cos they don't glorify God?

Am not quoting/talkin about d bible here,am talkin abt my belief nd nd once again lying is being fake,if u r real,u will tell things d way u see dem,nd wen Peter denied Christ,he wasn't being real,a realist tells u things d way dey r nd damns d consequencies
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Soloter(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
TVT KOKO: Op, let me ask u
av u eva seen satan dancing?.
your type can go as far as asking whether anything exists as God. In this world we've two kingdoms - God's and Satan's. Satan wants to adulterate and pollute anything Godly in other words the Church of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Soloter(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
My dear bros, these are the perilous days spoken of in the greatest book. You can't stop them. only watch over your soul and don't allow their compromise to pollute you.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
The word is GOD and GOD is the world,the bible contains the word of GOD and anything not written in the bible is not of GOD,am a christian and i must follow only the word of GOD,as long as my heart is clean and i have good intentions and i praise GOD whole-heartedly even with any dance-style am FREE!!!!!GOD knows my heart!!!!no where in the bible was it written that there must be a particular dance one must dance to praise GOD,if one wants to follow the description of how the bible stated that david danced in the bible then you will know the dance is crazier than even etigi or azonto!!!!!so what are we now saying?some people just come from nowhere trying to preach what GOD did not say,if u r saying those dances are satanic,what about the cloth u r wearing?what about the phone you use?what about the company you work at?what about the hair you do on ur head?abi GOD said there must be a particular hair-style a christian should do?what about the shoes we wear,what about the cameras we use what about the tv we watch,what about the radio we listen to?if u are claiming those dances are satanic then these things have mentioned should also be considered as satanic because they are all things of the world!!!

Over-righteousness has made some people go to hell!!!!some people even want people to follow what they think ignoring the fact that GOD is the one who has the final say!!!!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by jahbiz: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Heaven lonely knows walai.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
what's the essence of love songs? They are all satanic. Why singing love when there are no single signs of love in your life? love songs are used to arouse sexual feelings and this is satanic.
I strongly disagree. So would you say the Songs of Solomon is satanic?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by prettyduppsy: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Ever heard of love songs?
most love songs is all about s.ex
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by prettyduppsy: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
God appreciates praises a lot.it really depends on individual's mindset wen praisin God.God sees every1's heart nd he is 2 judge whether ur azonto or kukere dance steps r 4 him.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
gosh,i hate all diz pretenderz named christians. .na so my roomate dey carry am for head sote i no fit play skelewu bside am. . .d day wey i catch d stupid boy dey masturbate. .laf nearly kil me. . . Nobody holy pass jare. . . . .listening to TOR BAD

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TerryCarr(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
any music/songs that does not glorify God is satanic.
what pure ignorance angry anyway what about the non European/Arabian Christian god/s? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x7fAJ1q-3I
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: most love songs is all about s.ex
give me ten love songs that is about sex and you win!!!!!!
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
leavestory: give me ten love songs that is about sex and you win!!!!!!
in the olden days love songs were strictly about love. Dis days all u hear is "I want to kiss ur lips" "hold your body tight" no need for names you know better. Not all rap artist(majority) used "F" words in deir songs till the young money crew came out especially lil wayne now even jayz says "f" words in all his songs. Now rap music has violence
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by EmmanuelCena(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
@ashertola, thanks 4 d correctin... its very simple ,u tnk azonto is frm d realm of darkness ? jez go & ask any ghanaian if u knw any,whether or nt azonto is a ghanaian cultural dance.its jez like a ghanaian sayin etighi isnt a 9ja dance bt frm satan
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by emmyclassic(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
The devil is watching cryThe devil is watching
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by aliciakeith7: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
calibet: True talk brother, but how we go do, just following the train and that's it period.
Even when the train is moving the wrong direction? I no follow guy
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: most love songs is all about s.ex
am speaking on behalf of the Few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King OT – Shameful Lyrics & Mp3 Download / Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.