Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route (2710 Views)

Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time / Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola / Boko Haram Ambushes Buses, Kills Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by Donjazzy12(m): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2013

The clandestine, illegal planned impeachment of the Executive Governor of Rivers State His Excellency Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi has taken a new dimension with the Police in Rivers state as the anchor of this despicable act DavidChuks Blog can authoritatively reveal . The plan kicked into effect today when the 22 members of the Rivers State House of Assembly loyal to the Governor led by the authentic Speaker Rt. Hon Otelemabree Amachree unwittingly singed a supposed good conduct accord with the police. The plan is to use their signatures in a forged document and present to the press as the resolution of the house carrying out the impeachment of the governor. My highly dependable source who asked not to be named, said that the plan is so water tight that when sprung into motion the governor will not know what hit him! See more here :http://davidchuks..com/2013/12/fg-plans-impeachement-of-amaechi.html

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by unuane1(m): 1:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Nonsense
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 19, 2013
op you need deliverance...
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by Donjazzy12(m): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2013
unuane1: Nonsense

And why are you so incensed? Does anything the PDP do surprise anymore? Unless of course you are their member!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by Donjazzy12(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Enigma17: op you need deliverance...
You need Evans Bipi in your life.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by obuksjr(m): 2:15am On Dec 19, 2013
@Op,you need to visit the healing river Jordan in Enugu because your case is beyond laying hands.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by seunfly: 3:35am On Dec 19, 2013
Donjazzy12:

And why are you so incensed? Does anything the PDP do surprise anymore? Unless of course you are their member!
I would'nt have believed the news if not for the precedence that jona advisers had set for him through governor's forum(jan 16 greater than 19) and evan bipi case(3 more than 27), with what police did in Rivers state(Amaechi's buhaha), Abuja(nPDP faction issues) and Edo state( the death of olaitan oyerinde). I think people should take this seriouslly. Because a drowning man can do anything to stay affloat.
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by uchrikk(m): 3:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Amechi and his cohorts run when nobody is pursuing them. That is the case of this post.
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by Symphony007: 5:31am On Dec 19, 2013
It will be a cold day in hell before this happens!!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by hardywaltz(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2013
I have noticed most of you on NL have never taken the time & patience to read the 1999 constitution as amended. So most times u come here to talk trash.
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by Toktee(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2013
obuksjr: @Op,you need to visit the healing river Jordan in Enugu because your case is beyond laying hands.
Another healing river is in enugu,is nearby.
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by Chigold101(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Nonsense... How will the presidency & PDP achieve this. Will they kill all the house of Assembly members or will PDP tie their mouths for them not to defend themselves. Some of us dont even think very well... Nonsense post...
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by Lusola15: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Na so shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by Donjazzy12(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Chigold101: Nonsense... How will the presidency & PDP achieve this. Will they kill all the house of Assembly members or will PDP tie their mouths for them not to defend themselves. Some of us dont even think very well... Nonsense post...
In PDP's mad plot to retain power by all means, this plan doesn't sound like nonsense. If Amaechi who won NGF elections could be disregarded while the looser is recognized, then I think we need to be wary of what this government may do. Impunity is the name bro!
When they do it , will the heaven fall? When they denied Amaechi as the NGF chair, what happened?

I am not holding brief for this my source, but from my observation of what a desperate PDP can do, I know that nothing is sacred to them, even the law.
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by nerodenero: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2013
Will Madam Peace fold her arms and watch her state turned to another war zone as seen in Borno and Yobe states
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by farem: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Donjazzy12:
You need Evans Bipi in your life.....
YOU JUST HIT THE MACE ON THE HEAD!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by talktimi(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2013
No be small david chuks blog. Nothing wey man no go hear for this country sef
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by piratedcopy(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2013
this guy popular die
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by jerusalem101: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2013
An average fallacy
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by dinachi(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2013
Truly nothing surprises with PDP.
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by bamosagie(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2013
After signing to be of good behavior, the pro Amaechi lawmakers realized that they are a bit expose in the game of intrigue going on. criminal mind work fast so they are crying wolf to prevent any unpleasant story.
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by dinachi(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2013
Have been wondering why Evans Bipi and co didn't sign at the same time with the Speaker and the pro Amaechi Lawmakers. Could it be they were waiting to get a hold of the signatures of the pro Amaechi lawmakers first? I don't trust Patience Jonathan and Wike.
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by AdeniyiA(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op needs procold
Re: BREAKING! FG Ambushes Amaechi Through Another Route by talktimi(m): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Op needs procold
+ codeine & sniper

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Scrap Youwin Initiative- Okonjo To Buhari / Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka / The Shortsightedness Of The Yorubas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.