Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Do I Tell Her To Stop 'forming' Accent When Taking To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Stop 'forming' Accent When Taking To Me (1978 Views)

How Girls Of 21st Century Pose When Taking Pictures / Pic-why Do Ladies Posture Themselves Like This When Taking Picture / Why Do Girls Like Pouting When Taking Selfies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Stop 'forming' Accent When Taking To Me by sopoundz(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2013
Bro it's easy.. I had frnd who faked her accent wen I told ha n she didn't stop, I strtd faking mine, while she was speakn d whole britico thingy me de hammer her with my new American accent spiced up with sum Patrick obahiagbon's words.... Afta sumtym she askd me y am I formn sumfin I'm nt, I told her she strtd it, surprisingly she strtd laffn n told me "na d trend naw, gals de do am" 2 cut d stry shrt me n ha r koolz naw tho no more formn
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Stop 'forming' Accent When Taking To Me by Saraha1(f): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
sopoundz: Bro it's easy.. I had frnd who faked her accent wen I told ha n she didn't stop, I strtd faking mine, while she was speakn d whole britico thingy me de hammer her with my new American accent spiced up with sum Patrick obahiagbon's words.... Afta sumtym she askd me y am I formn sumfin I'm nt, I told her she strtd it, surprisingly she strtd laffn n told me "na d trend naw, gals de do am" 2 cut d stry shrt me n ha r koolz naw tho no more formn
I like ur style of handling her nonsense accent
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Stop 'forming' Accent When Taking To Me by pussyeater(m): 4:36am On Dec 23, 2013
top notched guy: Good day peeps.

There's this female friend of mine. We've known each other for quite a while but really became close friends not too long ago.
There's this thing she does whenever we're talking, I dunno y but it pisses me off.
She automatically starts to form british accent angry

Pls how do I POLITELY tell her to stop and be herself and SPEAK NORMAL ENGLISH undecided
Did she jst get back frm Dubai? If so, it's normal. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose One (funny Picture) / All Single Ladies Should Try This For Valentine...it's Worth It! / RELATIONSHIP: THE GAME of TRUST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.