Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Have Girl Troubles Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Girl Troubles Need Help (937 Views)

Why Guys Have Girl Friend(s) / Is Love Worth The Troubles? / Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by zeekz(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2013
I seriously didn't plan on writing dis but I have to, if anyone I knw sees dis tread dey would not only laugh at me but would not take me seriously but nonetheless I need help dats y I'm writing dis.
I am a nice guy, very handsome (I mean it very handsome), very shy, I tend to b outspoken only in d midst of my friends, I seriously don't knw how to keep a lady interested, I seem boring cause I don't knw wat to say or do to keep a conversation going and its causing serious problems for me. any advice on wat to say or do wen I'm wit a Lady I'm interested in ?
pls no insults I seriously don't like such.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by sweettease(f): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Let me see your pic first wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by zeekz(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2013
sweet-tease:
Let me see your pic first wink
dat would only increase d problem, I have lots of friends on Nairaland but dey don't know my moniker and I want it dat way, so I'm sorry I can't upload my picture.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by urchbarbie(f): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2013
I could help u #winks! Send me an IM
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2013
@zeeks, don't act like a wussy. You can talk to her privately. Who knows? Maybe she would like you:-)
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by zeekz(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2013
urchbarbie: I could help u #winks! Send me an IM
funny
De Tus: @zeeks, don't act like a wussy. You can talk to her privately. Who knows? Maybe she would like you:-)
d issue Is dat i can't maintain interest if I am chatting wit a Lady I like I don't knw wat to say to keep her interested, I seem boring.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2013
I guess you're still very young. You need to concentrate more on your studies.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by Tolzeal(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2013
De Tus: I guess you're still very young. You need to concentrate more on your studies.

And u are What ?
Kinda Sick of Some Landers Teenager Crap!!!
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by zeekz(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2013
De Tus: I guess you're still very young. You need to concentrate more on your studies.
actually old enough to think of a relationship.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by zeekz(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Tolzeal:

And u are What ?
Kinda Sick of Some Landers Teenager Crap!!!

it's annoying I knw
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by zeekz(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2013
no one has actually given me d help I need.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
If ur havin girl problems I feel bad for u son,

I got 99 probs but a ----- aint one, Hit me!!
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by castielo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Space booked
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by yemmit90: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
zeekz: I seriously didn't plan on writing dis but I have to, if anyone I knw sees dis tread dey would not only laugh at me but would not take me seriously but nonetheless I need help dats y I'm writing dis.
I am a nice guy, very handsome (I mean it very handsome), very shy, I tend to b outspoken only in d midst of my friends, I seriously don't knw how to keep a lady interested, I seem boring cause I don't knw wat to say or do to keep a conversation going and its causing serious problems for me. any advice on wat to say or do wen I'm wit a Lady I'm interested in ?
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by yemmit90: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
zeekz: I seriously didn't plan on writing dis but I have to, if anyone I knw sees dis tread dey would not only laugh at me but would not take me seriously but nonetheless I need help dats y I'm writing dis.

You're very handsome and yet no girl interested in you? Are the people in your area,school,church etc all males or old women? From you post, I can see you're always indoor guy with a bunch of dumb friends.

You're not as boring as you claimed, I guess you just don't know how to initiate a conversation with girls. Your smartness and handsomeness is enough to get you a girl.

1. Work on your confidence especially with ladies.

2. Find a new friend who get swag and know how to woo girls, especially the one that have many female friends. If you're actually handsome or always dress well, they will automatically fall for you by seeing you with him.

3. Stop lamenting about being boring or whatever, it won't help you in anyway.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by snadguy007(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by castielo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Okay, here's the little i know..

Girls like talking! ..so the best way to seem less boring is by keeping her mouth busy. how do you do dat? make her the object of interest. say for example you comment the fragance of her hair.. she'll start telling you about the price of the hair, the type of hair cream she uses.. bla.bla.bla.. that way u save a lot energy.. when she stops talking u comment sometin else about her and she continues again. LOL!

If you are a funny type of guy you won't av a problem keeping up wit them.. you won't even need to say or do much.

It is true dat the Ladies like bad boys more than the Mr. Nice guys.. So if you are as handsome as you claim then you should start flirting with them.. harmless flirting O!

Her passion is ur weapon. Does she love singing? then talk about music. all u need do to keep a lady interested in you is to be interested in her. remember we(guys) are moved by wat we see(gobe, bosoms n face) but they are moved by wat they hear.. although this ain't a fact.

[b]Now lets deal with the shyness.. when you talking to people, always maintain eye contact for atleast 4seconds then break it with a gesture or a smile. Evntho you are shy, this will giv the person you are conversing with the impression that you are not. The goal is to gradually build confidence and even make the person shy sef..

But guy, if u nor fine all diz poem i dey write hia dey useless o.

DISCLAIMER/NOTE: This post is subject to modification. The information contained herein are not stated facts therefore the author holds no blame for any discrepancy.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by zeekz(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
yemmit90:

You're very handsome and yet no girl interested in you? Are the people in your area,school,church etc all males or old women? From you post, I can see you're always indoor guy with a bunch of dumb friends.

You're not as boring as you claimed, I guess you just don't know how to initiate a conversation with girls. Your smartness and handsomeness is enough to get you a girl.

1. Work on your confidence especially with ladies.

2. Find a new friend who get swag and know how to woo girls, especially the one that have many female friends. If you're actually handsome or always dress well, they will automatically fall for you by seeing you with him.

3. Stop lamenting about being boring or whatever, it won't help you in anyway.

its not like no gal is interested in me but d ish is dat I can't keep a conversation going, thanx for d info, i will definitely work wit wat u have given me.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by sweettease(f): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
zeekz: dat would only increase d problem, I have lots of friends on Nairaland but dey don't know my moniker and I want it dat way, so I'm sorry I can't upload my picture.
Have heard so much about 'The Game' by Neil Strauss, it was even mentioned in a thread recently, get the book/download the ebook and see how dat goes.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by zeekz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
castielo: Okay, here's the little i know..

Girls like talking! ..so the best way to seem less boring is by keeping her mouth busy. how do you do dat? make her the object of interest. say for example you comment the fragance of her hair.. she'll start telling you about the price of the hair, the type of hair cream she uses.. bla.bla.bla.. that way u save a lot energy.. when she stops talking u comment sometin else about her and she continues again. LOL!

If you are a funny type of guy you won't av a problem keeping up wit them.. you won't even need to say or do much.

It is true dat the Ladies like bad boys more than the Mr. Nice guys.. So if you are as handsome as you claim then you should start flirting with them.. harmless flirting O!

Her passion is ur weapon. Does she love singing? then talk about music. all u need do to keep a lady interested in you is to be interested in her. remember we(guys) are moved by wat we see(gobe, bosoms n face) but they are moved by wat they hear.. although this ain't a fact.

[b]Now lets deal with the shyness.. when you talking to people, always maintain eye contact for atleast 4seconds then break it with a gesture or a smile. Evntho you are shy, this will giv the person you are conversing with the impression that you are not. The goal is to gradually build confidence and even make the person shy sef..

But guy, if u nor fine all diz poem i dey write hia dey useless o.

DISCLAIMER/NOTE: This post is subject to modification. The information contained herein are not stated facts therefore the author holds no blame for any discrepancy.
boss thanx for d info, u definitely hit d nail on d head.
Re: I Have Girl Troubles Need Help by zeekz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
snadguy007: @op read this thread. Thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see
will look tru d tread, thanx.

(1) (Reply)

After Saying No, Now Saying Yes / Loving Thinz / What's With Ladies And Concealing Their Real Age From Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.