Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl (5280 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by fasa: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2006
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by koloman(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2006
bros. check ur self well well o o o !!!!...... the smelling air might be from ur ass..........all the best.
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by fancidiva(f): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2006
may be you haven't meet the right person........ you know some one you really feel attracted to..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by hotangel2(f): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2006
You know how to talk to girl, u r fine, and you don't have girl?

Do you like girls? Or you prefer boys to girls? Just a question.
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by icingbaby(f): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hot-angel

don't worry yourself you gonna find you the right girl one day, just pray and God will give you one.
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by hotangel2(f): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2006
Heaven help those who help themselves. He needs to help himself first. Look at a girl for 5 minutes and look at a boy for 5 minutes. Whichever one makes you happier, come and tell me.
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by koloman(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2006
are you saying he should find out if he do enjoys the private company of boyz more than that of
hot-angel:

Do you like girls? Or you prefer boys to girls? Just a question.
the girlz cool rolleyes
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by enchantra(f): 12:44am On Jan 15, 2006
lets see your picture !!!! then let us be the judge-- sweetheart!
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by ldollier(f): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2006
quote from fasa: am a Good looking guy i no know to speak to girl but i dont have girl

my reply: sorry to hear that. maybe is your grammer... just kidding. all the same, dont worry a special girl will show up very soon. sorry to hear that by the way.
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by Rolly: 12:49am On Jan 19, 2006
ldollier:

quote from fasa: am a Good looking guy i no know to speak to girl but i don't have girl

my reply: sorry to hear that. maybe is your grammer... just kidding. all the same, don't worry a special girl will show up very soon. sorry to hear that by the way.

yeah ., just chill ok? shes coming *big grin*
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by mmomi(f): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2006
Fasa,
You didn't explain very well.Let us know in detail what's the problem is. You posted only the subject. A word can mean many things not to talk of a sentence. Again are you hot tempered- or you don't like being patience with pple?
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by kellorah: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2006
ppl sef! must u b committed?ur time'll come.
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by dazangel11(f): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Poster U lack something

You want to know? It is called finishing.
If u sabi do finishing ehn all those babe na ur own.
But if you want quick one. Talk and gree. halla me I go give you Just put am for her suya before you know na you go dey run from her love
grin

Just Kidding
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by Esss(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2007
dazangel11:

But if you want quick one. Talk and gree. halla me I go give you Just put am for her suya before you know na you go dey run from her love
grin

Just Kidding

Abi?? That might just do the trick, grin wink

Omo your problem might be a very simple one, You are too friendly, You are so free with girls that you love that before you know it you are in the friendship zone (that is a real problem). I suggest that when next you spot a babe that you like, Make your intentions known from the start so you dont send out the wrong signals. I wish you all the best,
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by rowlandwhy: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2007
is it compulsory that one must have a girlfriend even when he is not yet ready for marriage?
What have u guys turned this world to?
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by MILITIA(f): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Topic

Well you did not say much except from you posted title topic.  Over sabi Naija women like me are put off by "terrible grammar" and killing of the English language!  Do you have that kind of problem?  Please write something and let us see what the problem is.  Might need to send you back to some "classes" to brush ya up! grin 

If you are in America or England---you will not have any problem because the babes there do not care about how "sweet" your oyinbo is!  They all think you are speaking with a "French" or "Creole"  romantic tinge or flare--even when you no break chalk!   Naija babes---can smell an illiterate from across state lines! he he he he he!  Na we we now!  We sabi ourselves!  So explain yourself please so we can know how to help you! cool
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by temmyabby(f): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2007
takes more than gud looks and "grammar" to ve a girl
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by MILITIA(f): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
Yup! Let the poster tell us his real problems then! grin
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by iice(f): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2007
MILITIA:

@Topic

Well you did not say much except from you posted title topic. Over sabi Naija women like me are put off by "terrible grammar" and killing of the English language! Do you have that kind of problem? Please write something and let us see what the problem is. Might need to send you back to some "classes" to brush ya up! grin

If you are in America or England---you will not have any problem because the babes there do not care about how "sweet" your oyinbo is! They all think you are speaking with a "French" or "Creole" romantic tinge or flare--even when you no break chalk! Naija babes---can smell an illiterate from across state lines! he he he he he! Na we we now! We sabi ourselves! So explain yourself please so we can know how to help you! cool

grin grin grin
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by osereka(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
U say u sabi rap babe eh? ok make I tell u the best rap wey babes de understand 4 naija is PAY. u get pay? make I tell u, the koko no be how u look or the rap. CASH NA THE KOKO U NEED. IF U GET AM HNMMM NA U GO DE RUN FROM NAIJA BABES
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by MP007(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2007
u know to but u dont? thats strange dont u think,
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by mamachi(f): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2009
koloman!! [/color]sad

[color=Black]I think U need a serious deliverance. Come do u have body odour?
coz dat may discourage babes from staying with u.
[color=#000099]
[/color]
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by 190: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
poster
pls place your pic on the site make we Faint small angry angry
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by Ben13: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
welcome newbie!!
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by Kuljoe(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
Guy kul out, as in chill out or is age n ur side. Just pray 2 God 2 send ur sweet angel, l8r.
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by coolzil: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ ESS, i totally disagree with you, i think its not good 2 talk to a lady about your feelings at the start, based on my experience this makes them to put on the act of hard 2 get, or tell you about her relationship with her boyfriend which she wouldnt want you to interfere with!!!!!!! sad
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by aomom(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2009
Hmmmm
Let me handle this from what am going thru!

1st ESS a very gud point!

Its nat everybody that's meant to have a gal!

See the thing disconnect the attitude u av 2wards yur sista each tyme you are approaching a gal!

My own

I hang out mostly in the galz hostels in skul! Infact the kinda call my cell always where are just for me to come keep em company! Their boyfriends r like they don't believe we gat no string attached!

I remember some1 I don't talk to in my dept when I approached and am like she cut my attention blah blah du yu what she said she said 1 she can't share her partner wiv some else(facebook increased her jealousy)

The point is reduce yur closeness wiv galz!

Another told me she can't cos I will be a busy person for her! That same gal complains about my addition to music, infact earfones

I culd be your personality cos me when some gals ask me how about yur galfriend, when I tell em I don't av the next thing is I don't believe you, lemmie see yur fone, and I will gladly hand it out to help their unbelieve!

So my guy evrybudy is nat created to have a partner!

I remember also when two said they liked me! And I bluntly told em' sorry I can't date cos I am nat interested y because I don't wana take advantage of em'
Most of the time I don't keep their numberz

So tarry ye for thy turn it will surely come! I tell u what you are betta off wivout one for now!
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by Deegurlie(f): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
Guy check ur self , maybe u dont knw aw to relate wif peepz. Coz even ugly guy nowadays ve 5 to 8 gfs
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by Deegurlie(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
Guy check ur self , maybe u dont knw aw to relate wif peepz. Coz even ugly guy nowadays ve 5 to 8 gfs. Abi i lie?
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
Am available,through your comment i am convinced that we are compatible. kiss
Re: Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl by AtheistD(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
smothly: Am available,through your comment i am convinced that we are compatible. kiss

Really? Is that all it takes thesee days..... a message with no follow up post undecided

Boy have I been missing out grin

@OP What is your financial situation like? Are you loaded, averagely rich, average, slightly poor, extremely poor? Do you have a car, house, plot of land, business etc? Do you dress well? Do you roll solo or with friends?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. / What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.