Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Impeachment Looms For Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Looms For Gej (2301 Views)

Senate Presidency/house Speakership; Trouble Looms For APC / Ghen Ghen! Impeachment Looms For Gov. Chime As House Goes On Offensive / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment Looms For Gej by pigin: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
In the exact words of Apc members"""""" """"
Impeachment Looms For President Jonathan.At the Senate, they are about 109 Senators and 360 House of RepsPresently:PDP has 169 Rep membersAPC has 174 Rep members.22 PDP Senators are set to join APC.APC is already the majority at the House of Reps. In the exact word of Tukur Gej is our candidate...."""""""Do you think that Pres. Jonathan would be impeached?
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by mike404(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
ONE NAIJERIYA IS GRADUALLY COMING TO AN END

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Kairoseki77: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
mike404: ONE NAIJERIYA IS GRADUALLY COMING TO AN END

The tribal bigots in PDP hate it, but the country is actually coming together! In just under a year, leaders from EVERY region have joined hands under APC. Truly an inspirational thing to see.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by ShineIt: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ will remain in history as the last president of nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by 1stola: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
up APC
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Kanwulia: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
He can't avoid it!
He is a GONER!
Just waiting to see who the APC presidential candidates will be!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKUUUUU!!!! kiss
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by jamace(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
I dey laugh o. grin grin grin
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by 0key: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
what's the basis for impeachment? This is another ploy by these selfish politicians to distract our President from performing his duty

Well, their scheme is going to boomerang at them.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by kubi240: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
let everybody answer him papa name. we ar tired od d fraud called nigeria
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by sleeky007(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
mike404: ONE NAIJERIYA IS GRADUALLY COMING TO AN END

THANK GOD YOU SAID ONE "NAIJERIYA" NOT NIGERIA......WELL, YOU'LL NEED TO PRAY HARDER BECAUSE, IT REQUIRES 181 MEMBERS AT THE LOWER HOUSE TO CLAIM A SINGLE MAJORITY AND APC CURRENTLY NEED JUST 7 MEMBERS TO ATTAIN THAT.....AND HOPE YOU KNOW THE "FIGURE HEAD" NAMADI SAMBO TAKES OVER IN THE EVENT OF ANY IMPEACHMENT, AND LIKE I SAID HE'S JUST A FIGURE HEAD, FOR ALL I KNOW NAMADI SAMBO COULD BE EVEN WORSE THAN GEJ
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
impeachment ke ? yes you can, in the comfort of your room or office with your electronic gadgets... hehehehe , I laugh in Swahili.....super story tins
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by obyrich(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oiling my GPMG. Dusts my compass. Finds my way to the creeks.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by stepone(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
I read a prophesy from two low key pastor on the 1st of january 2013, that PDP will not survived 2015 and Gej could go to jail after his tenure.

I av been waiting patiently to experience how true this will be. I guess its a prophesy and it like its coming to past with all this allegations levelled against gej. Just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by touch4mony: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The tribal bigots in PDP hate it, but the country is actually coming together! In just under a year, politicians from EVERY region have joined hands under APC. Truly an inspirational thing to see.
so all the so called criminal in pdp who has wasted our 14yrs are now progressives in APC
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by mike404(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The tribal bigots in PDP hate it, but the country is actually coming together! In just under a year, politicians from EVERY region have joined hands under APC. Truly an inspirational thing to see.
ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO REMAIN HAUSA/ FULANI SLAVES FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND FACE THE REALITY. NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING AND IT'S NOT GONNA WORK AS LONG AS WE STILL HAVE THE LIKES OF BUHARI THE COUP PLOTTER, TINUBU, OBASANJO, IBRAHIM BABANGIDA, AND ATIKU IN NIGERIA POLITICS..... OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE ALL PROGRESSIVES
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by sleeky007(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
mike404: ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO REMAIN HAUSA/ FULANI SLAVES FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND FACE THE REALITY. NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING AND IT'S NOT GONNA WORK AS LONG AS WE STILL HAVE THE LIKES OF BUHARI THE COUP PLOTTER, TINUBU, OBASANJO, IBRAHIM BABANGIDA, AND ATIKU IN NIGERIA POLITICS..... OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE ALL PROGRESSIVES

TRIBALISM AT WORK HERE.......MENTIONING NAMES FROM SOUTHWEST AND NORTH THEN LEAVING OUT THE SOUTHEASTERN AND SOUTHSOUTH, RIGHT? WELLDONE........

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by jmaine: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
jamace: I dey laugh o. grin grin grin

Abeg make I follow you laugh . . . . grin
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Kairoseki77: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
mike404: ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO REMAIN HAUSA/ FULANI SLAVES FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND FACE THE REALITY. NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING AND IT'S NOT GONNA WORK AS LONG AS WE STILL HAVE THE LIKES OF BUHARI THE COUP PLOTTER, TINUBU, OBASANJO, IBRAHIM BABANGIDA, AND ATIKU IN NIGERIA POLITICS..... OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE ALL PROGRESSIVES

Most of the people you named are not only PDP members, but they are FOUNDING members of PDP. Smh for you. You need to find out who is in your own party before writing rubbish like Obasanjo is a progressive.

First APC is Hausa party, then it was Yoruba party, now we are back to Hausa again, blah, blah, blah.

APC is a NATIONAL party with Governors, House of Reps members, Senators, and supporters on ground in EVERY AREA OF NIGERIA. Every region. Every religion. Every tribe. Every gender. The divisive words that keep coming out of PDP supporters mouths (like Hausa/Fulani slaves) are what keep driving people to APC.

Does PDP not have Hausa and Fulani members? How do you think they feel when they hear you talk that way? You should issue them an apology and watch your mouth from now on.

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by ShineIt: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Most of the people you named are not only PDP members, but they are FOUNDING members of PDP. Smh for you. You need to find out who is in your own party before writing rubbish like Obasanjo is a progressive.

First APC is Hausa party, then it was Yoruba party, now we are back to Hausa again, blah, blah, blah.

APC is a NATIONAL party with Governors, House of Reps members, Senators, and supporters on ground in EVERY AREA OF NIGERIA. Every region. Every religion. Every tribe. Every gender. The divisive words that keep coming out of PDP supporters mouths (like Hausa/Fulani slaves) are what keep driving people to APC.

Does PDP not have Hausa and Fulani members? How do you think they feel when they hear you talk that way? You should issue them an apology and watch your mouth from now on.

Bros I have handkerchief for you, for when you finish grovelling like a re.tard.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by theoctopus: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
I can now confirm many of these APC people are not normal... grin

They just post crap all day

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
If they can, they will rather prefer Jonatham dead.

The aroma from the name Biafra is smelling stronglly.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by manny4life(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
sleeky007:

THANK GOD YOU SAID ONE "NAIJERIYA" NOT NIGERIA......WELL, YOU'LL NEED TO PRAY HARDER BECAUSE, IT REQUIRES 181 MEMBERS AT THE LOWER HOUSE TO CLAIM A SINGLE MAJORITY AND APC CURRENTLY NEED JUST 7 MEMBERS TO ATTAIN THAT.....AND HOPE YOU KNOW THE "FIGURE HEAD" NAMADI SAMBO TAKES OVER IN THE EVENT OF ANY IMPEACHMENT, AND LIKE I SAID HE'S JUST A FIGURE HEAD, FOR ALL I KNOW NAMADI SAMBO COULD BE EVEN WORSE THAN GEJ

Haha, more easier said than done, unless the 181 members have clean hands and are prepared to defend that principle they believe in which is removing the president, all this is WASTE OF TIME and RESOURCE. You prepare to remove a man for no just cause out of hatred and bigotry and you think he would fold his arms or those who elected him would fold their hands and watch like that?...Well, like someone said, the end of Nigeria draws closer, after all, Nigeria exist only on paper.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Kairoseki77: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:

Bros I have handkerchief for you, for when you finish grovelling like a re.tard.

Aren't you the one that just said some disgusting things about Yoruba on another thread and had to apologize when a Yoruba PDP member said he was offended?

You fools are killing yourselves by making everyone your enemy.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ keeps having these problems because he did the right thing. Had he allowed Akala, Segun Oni and co to have their unholy way, we would not be talking about ACN not to talk of APC (One of Obasanjo's grieviances against him). I will always respect that man; he tolerated the opposition yet they can't stand him. What an irony!
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Kairoseki77: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
tokunboh: GEJ keeps having these problems because he did the right thing. Had he allowed Akala, Segun Oni and co to have their unholy way, we would not be talking about ACN not to talk of APC (One of Obasanjo's grieviances against him). I will always respect that man; he tolerated the opposition yet they can't stand him. What an irony!

You are correct that GEJ tolerates the opposition. He seems like a good person. Unfortunately, he has surrounded himself with hateful bigots who create enemies for him.

Just look at the divisive words on this thread coming from people who are supposed to be members of a national party! Instead they talk like they are a small regional party. They act like Asari Dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by OmoTier1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
tokunboh: GEJ keeps having these problems because he did the right thing. Had he allowed Akala, Segun Oni and co to have their unholy way, we would not be talking about ACN not to talk of APC (One of Obasanjo's grieviances against him). I will always respect that man; he tolerated the opposition yet they can't stand him. What an irony!
What is this one saying undecided GEJ that could not even plan and execute His own election and had to rely on rigging by microsoft excel spreadsheet, is He the one that would want to come rig for these lackeys you mentioned

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by theoctopus: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You are correct that GEJ tolerates the opposition. He seems like a good person. Unfortunately, he has surrounded himself with hateful bigots who create enemies for him.

Just look at the divisive words on this thread coming from people who are supposed to be members of a national party! Instead they talk like they are a small regional party. They act like Asari Dokubo.

Which people create enemies for him? You people have hated him since he was elected president. You swore to make the country ungovernable for him. Now you claim people make him have enemies. You are only deceiving your own self. Abeg park weell joor!
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by obyrich(m): 2:47am On Dec 20, 2013
theoctopus: I can now confirm many of these APC people are not normal... grin

They just post crap all day
They are paid agents! Ever wondered what Sule Lamido saw in them to have described them as Angry People's Congress? Their aim is to grab power by hook or crook and not to make Nigeria better. Imagine a party made up of dissident and angry politicians from PDP. The PDP led by GEJ cannot guarantee adequate security for their loot, hence the desperation to tear the party to shreds.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Kairoseki77: 2:49am On Dec 20, 2013
obyrich: They are paid agents! Ever wondered what Sule Lamido saw in them to have described them as Angry People's Congress? Their aim is to grab power by hook or crook and not to make Nigeria better. Imagine a party made up of dissident and angry politicians from PDP. The PDP led by GEJ cannot guarantee adequate security for their loot, hence the desperation to tear the party to shreds.

Stella's loot seems safe enough to me.

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by obyrich(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2013
theoctopus:

Which people create enemies for him? You people have hated him since he was elected president. You swore to make the country ungovernable for him. Now you claim people make him have enemies. You are only deceiving your own self. Abeg park weell joor!
Many Nigerians are shallow thinkers, who like the character Boxer in the novel 'Animal Farm', think that Napoleon is always right. They are echoing what their father, OBJ, said. What they do not know is that a politician is a businessman whose profit margin is proportional to the level of indocility and idiocy of the citizenry.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:59am On Dec 20, 2013
Shine It: GEJ will remain in history as the last president of nigeria.
So now that the power of democracy is evident u want to split the country?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:00am On Dec 20, 2013
obyrich: Many Nigerians are shallow thinkers, who like the character Boxer in the novel 'Animal Farm', think that Napoleon is always right. They are echoing what their father, OBJ, said. What they do not know is that a politician is a businessman whose profit margin is proportional to the level of indocility and idiocy of the citizenry.
u need to go read Animal Farm again...like 10 billion more times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo's Son Dr. Ifeanyi Nwobodo Buried At Uncle's Compound / Buhari Wins Big In Lagos Ogun And Osun- Sunday Trust / Every Nairaland Biafra Person Once Supported Corrupt Jonathan For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.