Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Impeachment Looms For Gej - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Looms For Gej (2307 Views)

Senate Presidency/house Speakership; Trouble Looms For APC / Ghen Ghen! Impeachment Looms For Gov. Chime As House Goes On Offensive / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You are correct that GEJ tolerates the opposition. He seems like a good person.
Tolerates?! Wow

Good person that steals every penny in sight. Tell me, what would he be like if he was a bad person?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by obyrich(m): 4:27am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Stella's loot seems safe enough to me.

What is this one saying?
What you hate to hear. Dimwits can't understand me. Stella Obasanjo's loot killed her in far away Spain. Thanks for reminding me. That's judgement on the Obasanjo's.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Kairoseki77: 4:32am On Dec 20, 2013
obyrich: What you hate to hear. Dimwits can't understand me. Stella Obasanjo's loot killed her in far away Spain. Thanks for reminding me. That's judgement on the Obasanjo's.

She is a PDP member...

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by obyrich(m): 4:33am On Dec 20, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: u need to go read Animal Farm again...like 10 billion more times.
What point did you make here? I'm amazed at the rate Nigeria is churning out dimwits. Find your hole jor.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by obyrich(m): 4:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

She is a PDP member...

And your celebrity, OBJ, is not PDP? Go ask Abians the difference between PPA and PDP run by the same group of people.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Kairoseki77: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2013
obyrich: And your celebrity, OBJ, is not PDP? Go ask Abians the difference between PPA and PDP run by the same group of people.

What?
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: So now that the power of democracy is evident u want to split the country?
O! You think it's only you people that have ability to make a country ungovernable. Well apc can't even win the P.elections sef.
Thank God for Nat conf. Impeach ko
No GEJ - No Oil

#TeamFreshAir#
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by don33310(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2013
0key: what's the basis for impeachment? This is another ploy by these selfish politicians to distract our President from performing his duty

Well, their scheme is going to boomerang at them.
which duties has he been performing?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by ROYALD(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2013
the end of Nigeria as a country according to American expertise

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by ignis: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2013
No body can impeach GEJ till his tenure is expired...
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by ignis: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2013
ROYALD: the end of Nigeria as a country according to American expertise
God Wii disgrace them come 2015 and they will be disappointed...
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by djfaithy: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2013
tokunboh: GEJ keeps having these problems because he did the right thing. Had he allowed Akala, Segun Oni and co to have their unholy way, we would not be talking about ACN not to talk of APC (One of Obasanjo's grieviances against him). I will always respect that man; he tolerated the opposition yet they can't stand him. What an irony!
. Clown, who is segun oni and akala in SW politics ?, their name only exist in pdp, and whatever respect they have left, ends in pdp too, none of them have a say in their village ifaki and ogbomoso respectively, so what the hell can they do, than lie to the clueless one that they are the alpha and omega of sw politics, so that the fool can keep doling money put to them, whereas they are all irrelevant, and can't do a thing to stop apc.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2013
djfaithy: . Clown, who is segun oni and akala in SW politics ?, their name only exist in pdp, and whatever respect they have left, ends in pdp too, none of them have a say in their village ifaki and ogbomoso respectively, so what the hell can they do, than lie to the clueless one that they are the alpha and omega of sw politics, so that the fool can keep doling money put to them, whereas they are all irrelevant, and can't do a thing to stop apc.

You can call me names, but sorry; politics goes beyond typing on nairaland - you need to keep quiet when people that have seen the real action are speaking, son. These people were ready to do anything to stay in Government. 2011 election was already rigged in favour of Akala, he has already been announced as the winner on TVs and radio stations in Oyo State ( I'm sure you are a learner, you wouldn't have been familiar with how elections are rigged, it goes beyond ballot box snatching). Save for Jonathan who refused to play ball (which is a good thing), there would not have been APC in Oyo and Ekiti if GEJ had acted like OBJ.
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
What is this one saying undecided GEJ that could not even plan and execute His own election and had to rely on rigging by microsoft excel spreadsheet, is He the one that would want to come rig for these lackeys you mentioned

They can rig for themselves, he never allowed them hence the reason why some PDP leaders in the SouthWest hate GEJ
Re: Impeachment Looms For Gej by 0key: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2013
don33310: which duties has he been performing?

what a childish question. I'm not surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa / APC Is Not A Progressive Party: Femi Falana, Aturu. / INEC Officials Caught Moving Sensitive Materials In Osun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.