Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) (2306 Views)

Presidency May Clash With Obiano Over Romance With Amaechi / Peter Obi Falls Out With Obiano / Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by AkinEgba: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fans and admirers, playing politics with sentiment and hatred does not pay well.

Sen Chris Ngige and Gov Obiano surprised Anambraians yesterday.

Hon Barr Ebele Obi from Awka Etiti did his traditional marriage yesterday at Oraukwu. Where our former governor Dr Chris Ngige, incumbent governor Willie Obiano, speaker and deputy speaker house of assembly, deputy governor and most of Anambra stakeholders honored the invitation. All eyes were on Sen Ngige and Gov Obiano, and to the greatest surprise of the guests. The manner in which Gov Obiano bowed to Ngige with tight hug they gave each other was a big surprise to the people around

Hehe!

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by AkinEgba: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hehe! These Yoloba APC people no know say Ngige just chop their sophisticated money for nothing. He is an Igbo man first before becoming Tunde Ngige

18 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
AkinEgba: Hehe! These Yoloba APC people no know say Ngige just chop their sophisticated money for nothing. He is an Igbo man first before becoming Tunde Ngige

Na wa oooo!!!!

O nwekwa ka odi.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by AkinEgba: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lesson for my Yoruba APC, face your front oh!! Leave Igbos alone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by oldenglish: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Why is Ngige still wearing Oputa stuff and why is Ngige looking at the lady's titi.?
Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by Controversy: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Everything is wrong with this pix!
Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by egift(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by egift(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Igbos do not play politics with bitterness. Our brothers across the Niger can learn a thing or two from our politicians.

8 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by Ohaneze1: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tinubu's 5billion naira went into Ngige's last election campaign. So who lost? its Tinubu!

I heard Ngige pocketed over 3billion that he is now using to expand his hotel in Awka..

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by bloodyassassin: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

you're still a kid.

bowing to an elderly person is a sign of respect not superiority get that into your dumb skull MY SON

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by donphilopus: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
bloodyassassin:

you're still a kid.

bowing to an elderly person is a sign of respect not superiority get that into your dumb skull MY SON

Ain't you seen your life?! So you know bowing to an elderly person is a sign of respect, not superiority, yet, you opened that your pit and called Tinubu a slave when he bowed down to Our President-in-waiting, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by egift(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
bloodyassassin:

you're still a kid.

I posted a picture of people interacting joyful, you are here blooding your assassin. Hope all is well with you?

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by egift(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Ain't you seen your life?! So you know bowing to an elderly person is a sign of respect, not superiority, yet, you opened that your pit and called Tinubu a slave when he bowed down to Our President-in-waiting, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari!

Bull-eye. Right on spot.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by bloodyassassin: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
donphilopus:

you see your life too

i will never say such thing so don't channel your frustration toward me.

lol President in waiting indeed cheesy

waiting till thy kingdom come. grin

or do you he can bomb him self to aso rock

or

maybe winning 8 states out of 36 will catapult him to power.

smh apc and delusion are the same words
Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by bloodyassassin: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

I posted a picture of people interacting joyful, you are here blooding your assassin. Hope all is well with you?

dont insult your father my son

i reserve the right to scold you because am your father its my duty to train you and you are bound to give me respect
Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
The event organiser should be reprimanded . . . they should have invited obiano to one ceremony and the snake Ngige to another.

Anyway, at least Obiano 'boned up' and wasn't looking happy.
Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by Smartsyn(m): 12:37am On Jul 21, 2014
I heard somebody saying President - in - waiting Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by Noctec: 3:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Controversy: Everything is wrong with this pix!

Right. EVERYTHING.
Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by Antivirus92(m): 4:47am On Jul 21, 2014
In oraukwu??.....okay , i dey come.
Re: Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) by kokoA(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Make una dey dia dey fight unaselves.. These politicians no get political parties for night o.. They wine and dine together at night with tax payers money while the tax payers curse and fight over them at mama nkechi's bar with their hard earned money. You'd be surprised that Buhari, Tinibu, Kwankwanso and co have direct access to GEJ, but all you GEJ's "supporters" would have to write and write taya before you gain 1 minute access to him. If you think any nigerian politician (PDP or APC) uses his money (looted or genuine) to contest an election, then you are a big MUMU! All their campaign monies come from one source.. National money! That's why they don't care weather they win or not.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Officials Caught Moving Sensitive Materials In Osun (photos) / The Man Behind The Mask. #a Documentary Film On Ait# / Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.