Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Latest Picture Of Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Picture Of Gej (1652 Views)

Breaking!! Check Out Buhari Latest Picture Fully Dress In Coat And Tie(pics) / Latest Picture Of Portharcourt Sporting Complex / Yaradua's Latest Picture - In Saudi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Picture Of Gej by SeyiGold(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
I think The man Is Cute!

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Old age is gradually coming..... lipsrsealed
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by madamoringo(f): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
The biggest, fat nose ever! Is it by force to be president o clueless, deer in the headlights president?? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
madam_oringo: The biggest, fat nose ever! Is it by force to be president o clueless, deer in the headlights president?? grin grin
your father

5 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
madam_oringo: The biggest, fat nose ever! Is it by force to be president o clueless, deer in the headlights president?? grin grin
Big nose? I can kiss that nose for a whole day for a milliion naira. grin grin
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by drnoel: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Old age is gradually coming..... lipsrsealed
its the stress of that his job. With APC, tinubu, buhari and amaechi on one side and PDP, OBJ and the rest on the other side
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by levelszik(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Big nose? I can kiss that nose for a whole day for a milliion naira. grin grin
what if I give u 150k for my joystick for an hour nko?

1 Like

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Big nose? I can kiss that nose for a whole day for a milliion naira. grin grin
undecided as if we dnt knw dt...

1 Like

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
@levelszik:
what if I give u 150k for my joystick for an hour nko?
You're not the Goodluck Jonathan,are you? angry

2 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by grafikii: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
The reteerdeen is obviously tensed. Apc stoking fire
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
grafikii: The reteerdeen is obviously tensed. Apc stoking fire
honestly, he looks so tensed. The sudden white hair on his head says it all. My dad who is in his early 60's still has scanty white hair. Smh. embarassed
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by agbameta: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013

This is the pic from the plane crash in Lagos with the golugo mumu following Fashola around like turkey.

smh..

3 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by madamoringo(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
scipher: your father

He no go better for your entire generation and family and you will be the worst! Cursed soul! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by madamoringo(f): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
This man is neither prepared for presidency nor gifted with leadership skills! He just rail-roaded himself into it and because of the money and power involved, he'd rather die there like most useless African leaders! He has no sound intellectual faculties to take him through even the small problems, very poor sense of judgement to choose advisers who can contribute intellectually to life up his government and FINALLY CORRUPTION! The retardeen will go down as the worst and dumboest president Nigeria has ever had!
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
madam_oringo:

He no go better for your entire generation and family and you will be the worst! Cursed soul! grin grin
your ancestors and next generation go bomb.. I curse you

1 Like

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by andresia(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2013

hehehehehehe...Berem giving us insight of her stock in trade cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^^ You're so dumb you didn't recognize I was only being sarcastic! Jeeez!!! So many dumbfucks on this forum.
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by ShineIt: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
agbameta:

This is the pic from the plane crash in Lagos with the golugo mumu following Fashola around like turkey.
smh..
Bros check out this monkey below.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by ShineIt: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
@agbamental
Didn't mean to call Tinubu monkey like I did above. I meant frog, sorry if any offense was caused to your frog.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by citizenY(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2013

Berem, no fall ma hand. Though I no blame u too much. The mucus na from billion naira catering budget. It could be very nutritious... SUPER GNLD!!!!!

JUST JIVING MA SISTER
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
citizenY:

Berem, no fall ma hand. Though I no blame u too much. The mucus na from billion naira catering budget. It could be very nutritious... SUPER GNLD!!!!!

JUST JIVING MA SISTER

grin grin
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Lilimax(f): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Another useless thread on Nairaland. angry
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by omenka(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Old age is fast coming..... lipsrsealed

Fixed.;
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Old age is gradually coming..... lipsrsealed

Yes and by the grace of God we'll all get old as well.
Re: Latest Picture Of Gej by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abagworo:

Yes and by the grace of God we'll all get old as well.
nwanne, we pray to grow old but not in this manner. Don't you think so? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Orman Esin Fights Robinson Uwak Over Akpabio / : Australian Negotiator Stephen Davis Posed With Asari Dokubo And Niger Delta Mi / What A Popular UK News Website Wrote About Our Governor Fashola!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.