Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,628 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Share Your Most Embarassing Moments - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (16880 Views)

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary" / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by rikkyjen(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2006
lol
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rhodalyn(f): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2006
da way U evn strted wit da embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed smileys mks it damn funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by lilnaomi(f): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2006
lol eyah all of u sorry ehn

neways mine was when i was about 13 or so. there was this my neighbour who was very annoying. she was this skinny gurl wiv big mouth, i always had d most irresistable urge 2 break her into 2. neways, one day she was getting rude 2 me outside my house (n it was along a major road) n i wasnt gonna av it. so i start cussin her yea. then she went 2 report me 2 my aunty who came up 2 me from nowhere, took off one of her shoes and beat me silly in d middle of the road. n this boi dt i knew liked me but i was always fronting for him, he saw d whole thing. i swear it wasnt funny but i still fronted for d boy sha. see me plotting 4 d girl!!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by vickybabe(f): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2006
nike4luv (f)
{Cymru} ~* United Kingdom~*

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments
« #11 on: September 03, 2005, 09:35 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nike I hate you! I wanted to create a topic like this. But you beat me to it. Anyways Great minds think alike. :Phehe,

ok i share one that happened bout 3yrs ago, when i was in jss1, i was going to pislib de varsity school, a very strict school, the wife of our principal always demands students to say "thank u" after they hav been flogged.
on this day, the principal's wife was flogging these girls and we had to watch so everyone including the teachers
there was this teacher, shes thin her name was Ms patience, i liked her until this day, she stretched out her hand and i thought she wanted to hug me, so i went into her arms and she was kind of bringing down the hug sha, she was like and everyone was looking at me, i was like , my boyfriend friends used to call me "owu rubutu" back then so they started laughing, but i later gat de hug from my boyfriend (he called me "idi"wink
yeah, you went to pis-lib
i remember my friends used to tell me what happen because they go to the lesson and i go to VTC right behind eachother, how uncle Falade and the teachers would whup your ass and will still tell you to say thank you that was funny
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by debbieolat(f): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2006
smiley embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It was my 3rd week in London and my lovely dad thought I should have known

the way to and fro woolwich and I thought yeah I should know.

He sent me to woolwich and as I was coming back, I got on bus 472 instead of

422. Anyways, the bus got to its last stop and i was thinking, where is my

house. Fortunately, the driver was nigerian and he asked me to get down and I

said I 've not reached where I was going.

He now asked me to describe the shops around my house which I did and he

was like, you live in Plumstead not Thamesmead and said 'you just came from

Nigeria? and I was so embarassed' so he gave me some money to get my ass

back to woolwich and home.

I got home and dad was ranting abt how long it took me to get back so i now

told him what happened, instead of him to be sympathetic, he was laughing his

ass off.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by debbieolat(f): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2006
This one actually happened in winter 2002, i was going out and whole area was

flooded with snow and my shoe was slippery because i wasn't wise enough to

put on good shoes.

I was just praying to make it to my bus stop, i just went down, slippering on the

floor, getting almost to the bus stop, everyone was laughing and there was this

black guy that i thought should help me but he just kept laughing as well so as

soon as i got near the stop, don't forget i'm still slippering.

I just pulled the guy and he ended up on the floor as well and by the time we

got to a junction, I landed on him, hoping he would give me a kiss, hell no, he

started cursing me in yoruba and as a yoruba girl I just gave it back to him and

he said he was sorry, if he knew i was nigeria, he would have helped.

By the time we got up, our bus was arriving and we couldn't run again or

else, , you all know what will happen. Everybody in the bus were laughing

and pointing at us.

Since then, during winter, i've worn good boots. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by perculiarrose(f): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2006
OK my most embarrassing moment goes like this:

When I was in Jss3 actually we had finished our Junior WAEC and where back home. I went to visit a Friend of mine who lived not too far from my house. So I was wearing this wig, because my hair was quiet short(we used to cut our hair then)

As I was going back home, my friend was actually with me as she was seeing me off, We wanted to cross the road, then this big truck just went past and carried all the wind in the world with it, as we were now trying to cross the road, my wig fell off. The people in a shop across the road started laughing big time. My friend even joined them to laugh as she was one wannabe ajebo angry.

The worst part was that the wind even carried my wig, I didn't know if I shld just chase after the wig or cover my face or laugh or cry, I just stood there with my short hair. Eventually I just went to where the wind carried my wig to and dusted the thing and put it back on.

I just left my friend with all the people there and went home. As much as I pretended not to look embarrassed, I was dying, I just wished the ground will open and swallow me cry
I got home and told my sister what had happened and she laughed and laughed and laughed undecided me too I join am laugh now grin wink But I never wore that wig again or even visited that my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by cassidy(f): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2006
my most embarassing moment - i was walk into a club with my guy, we had an earlier argument about anoda gal naturally i was nagging him about d whole affair, when d next place i saw myself was inside d gutter gosh i actually fell into the gutter and to make matas worse d guards could not hide their laughter and can u imagine my guy couldn't hide his laughter too but wetin concern me i stiil enter d club
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by ofunne(f): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2006
grin grin,i've had a lot of embrassin moments but i will just give only two.
there was dis day i went 2 church,d sermon was about 2 start and d pastor told us 2 go round and greet everybody,i was feelin like one big chick and greeting everybody like one,suddenly an usher called me and was like ur skirt is stained i was oh am sure is d dust 4rm d chair and she was like no ur skirt is stained with blood[I WAS ON MY MENSES AND I DDNT KNO]i was like oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was as if d ground should open up and swallow me up,i left my bible and my bag and ran home i was 222222 ashamed to enter d church and take my tins,since den i stopped going 2 dat church i had 2 change 2 another church.
den d second was about dis stupid cough i had,u kno all dis kind of cough dat wen u cough, it would sound like one loud ugly monster,so i went with a frend 4 a get 2 getHer and at a time wen we were eatin d cough started,i tryed holdin it[which even worsend everytin ]but it couldnt stay inside 4 long and i coughed with so much force dat everybody turned and looked at me as if i had tuberclousis and d annoying tin was dat one fine bloke dat i was eyein advised dat i should have taken cough medicine b4 cumin,i was like GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue angry cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Zahymaka(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2006
I wouldn't want to be in your shoes for the first incident. grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by bonchic(f): 2:06am On Apr 30, 2006
one time i was in chuch i was tryin to sneeze quietly, not only did i sneeze loud like an idiot but also farted, usually i turn to my younga bro and ask im y he farted.he has a basket mouth, he points at mi and laff instead embarassed embarassed angry shocked shocked cuzin distraction
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Zahymaka(m): 2:26am On Apr 30, 2006
Now that is something! shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by yemstar(f): 2:55am On Apr 30, 2006
Hmmmn Embarrasing moments,

Well, my cousin was getting married and everyone had matching trads i was expected to be in school ( I was in SS1), so none was sewn for me,

for some reason i was around for the wedding and i was just going to wear a gown or a cute skirt suit, but my mom had to go into her closet and

force me to wear this really long overflowing skirt and this huge jacket with it, then to make matters worse i was given this hat with the net

covering the face, she claimed it was the closest thing that matched the trads every other person was wearing. We got to the wedding and even

my uncle was like ahba you don't even want any guy to look you at all (mind you he was 57 then). As if going through that was not pain enough  angry my dad had

to take us to one of these parties that old people go to we didn't go home to change, we went straight from the wedding and when we got there, i found out

that the party was divided for teens and adults. I decided to stay with my mum and make her as miserable as i felt for wearing that riduculous outfit, because

even my brothers and cusins didn't want me around them.  sad But then this ITK had to come and drag me to the teens party and he just had to take me to the

very middle of the crowd and was like even though she looks older she is your agemate and there i was in the middle of this party with fine blokes and well dressed

chicks looking like a NUN. i was too embarrased for words embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by lilnaomi(f): 1:26pm On May 02, 2006
omo yemster, oh gurl i feel 4 u mehn. i can't relate yea but i feel 4 u!!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 1:27pm On May 02, 2006
vickybabe, its uncle Famade cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rhea(f): 4:08pm On May 02, 2006
Not exactly the most embarrassing, but ranks high up there on the list:

I finally get this red hot chick over to my place after months of relentless pursuit. It's time to get it on, and I remember I left the rubbers I bought in my car packed outside, with three unfriendly rottweilers roaming the compound. 3 different noisy generators are on at the same time in the compound so the maiguard can't hear me calling for him.

More like a wasted night if u ask me. And no second chance 'cause the girl changes her mind the next day and the others after angry.

Life can be like that smiley
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rottweiler(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2006
Mine happened when I was still a kid. I woke up with a hard-on one morning and my mum noticed when I was going to the toilet. As a kid I felt extremely embarrased!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rottweiler(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2006
Mine happened when I was still a kid. I woke up with a hard-on one morning and my mum noticed when I was going to the toilet.  As a kid I felt extremely embarrased!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nia: 7:44am On May 19, 2006
I've had a couple of embarrasing moments, some i'll prefer not to remember. But I'll share anyways. 

It was some years ago. There was a guy I had met at school and I had been trying to go out with for weeks. And every time I thought about asking him out, I concluded that he'll say no and  that he prolly wasn't feeling me, so I'll change my mind. Then one day, he called me up, (he'd gotten my number from a mutual friend) and asked if I'd like to go out. I, of course, wanted to scream but instead, I just coolly replied "yes".  So we set a date for that weekend (saturday).  On friday, I hanged out with a couple of my friends and we ordered Chinese take out from a nearby restaurant.

(GROSS ALERT!!!)The next day, I woke up feeling dizzy and unsure of which way the food I had eaten the day before was going to come out at. Whichever it was, I had to get to the bathroom, ASAP. The thing eventually came out both ways undecided. The whole day, I kept throwing up and running to the bathroom. I mean, my yansh felt like it was on fire. And I eventually silenced the voice in my head that told me going out in that condition wasn't a good idea.

To cut a long story short, the date was miserable, I had to run to the bathroom about three times. Hell, I was even surprised I didn't pass out before it was over. surprisingly, though, my date was a perfect gentleman and very understanding, and wasn't pissed even when I would tune him out when he starts talking or completely ignore him as I was obviously disoriented. When he walked me to my doorstep, he decided to kiss me good night. (Such a sweet guy!). And in return, I threw up all over him.
I avoided him like a plague afterwards, but we eventually had a second date and he, of course, made fun of me for months afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by vickybabe(f): 4:44am On May 21, 2006
@ nike4luv
oh yeah i remember uncle famade,
those daiz
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by sade511(f): 5:19am On May 21, 2006
I have soo much mehn.
One was when I was in elementary school I think 4rth grade. I was in my close to being boy crazy stage, so me and this boy we were flirting then my dad came out of no where. i was scared out of my mind. So my dad started talking to me in yoruba and was like who is that boy, I was like I dont know then he started yelling at the boy and was like dont ever bother my daughter anymore, dont touch her and stuff I was soooo embarrassed. I didnt even want to go to school the next day.

Another one was when i was younger. . .I was in class and I was trying to sneeze and instead of jut the sneeze coming snout and a loud fart accompanied it. I just felt like digging a whole for myself and just going in it.

One summmer I went to my friends and we had to go to church. . . . .I was all exited thinking I was going to look cute (cause I was trying to impress this boy) but Sunday came and I forgot my shoes at home. My friend is bigger than me so I couldnt just borrow one of her shoes so I had to wear slippers with my cute church outfit. . .and when the boy saw me he was looking at me like I had a 3rd eye and shi*.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by vickybabe(f): 4:00am On May 22, 2006
when i saw peoples most embarassing moment, i said to myself i dont have any, but not until today.

it was a beautiful sunday, morning woke up and was surprised to see my naija friend in my house right after i finish talking my shower, we hug, chit- chatand stuff, all this time all i had on was my towel i made breakfast while everybody was racing up and down the house trying to get ready for church, becos at my church (RCCG) you can't be late or you will have to sit at the late comers spot, and the rest of the congregation will tell you to be couragious.

while the pastor was doing his pre-sermon talk on how the teens were dirtying thier minds by listening to Hip-hop and watching BET and all other musical channels, as for me i sat gently at the back trying hard to ignore his face laughing there he was in my face and he said "look up here i am talking to you" i just dropped down.

after that he kept goinng on and on about how i have so many clothes that i will soon drive my sister out of the closet, and eveybody in the church jus turned around and looked at me and bursted into laughter (i was sinking into my chair) and he said " lola i am going to be on your case until you get rid of all those stuff" i was like mehn can today be any worse than dis
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 4:12pm On May 22, 2006
shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by dominobaby(f): 3:46am On Jun 06, 2006
Okay. My most embarrasing moment was some years back when i was "pushed" into the gutter by a danfo bus (danfo bus are popular in lagos).

i was just leaving a friend's house somewhere in Itire, surulere. The road was really tiny and i was always scared of these buses cos of their rough driving. Ma friend would always tell me then to face oncoming vehicle so as to be on the alert. But oh boy, much as i was on the alert, the danfo bus just came with speed and hit me right into the gutter shocked shocked shocked embarassed angry angry Worse off, the gutter was filled with sand that left you sinking the more. People gathered and I heard enough "pele, oloriburuku lomo driver yen', 'pele my dear' i was almost embarassed embarassed!! A guy had to pull me out of the gutter cos i just couldn't get out myself. I even lost one leg of my slipper cos i couldn't pull it out with my legs!! angry angry

thank God there was a tap nearby, washed ma legs and d guy bought me a pair of dunlop slippers. but men, i was so embarrased, falling into a gutter was something i always dreaded!!!! angry angry
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by jgirl3: 4:47am On Jun 06, 2006
lol.

My own was when i was in boarding school. I was walking with my friends on the main road and i was laughing very hard closing my eyes and clutching my stomach and laughing very very hard. next thing i fell into a gutter and i could not get up that was how my crush (of all the people in the world) saw me in there and pulled me out. The gutter was dry though but i scraped my leg and it was painful - i now started crying because
1. My leg was hurting
2. My crush saw me fall
3. My yeye, good-for- nothing friends and everybody around me was laughing.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by dominobaby(f): 5:56am On Jun 06, 2006
lol.
Falling into a gutter is something i so so dread. Never want to experience it again!!! angry
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2006
@domino

Lol, were u drunk  grin

oh i get it
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by dominobaby(f): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2006
@queen2, drunk? Naa, was far from it. Girl, if u know lagos danfo drivers well, u'd probably be asking me if HE was d drunk fella. Lol.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by dominobaby(f): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2006
@queen2, drunk? Naa, was far from it. Girl, if u know lagos danfo drivers well, u'd probably be asking me if HE was d drunk fella. Lol.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by favourite(f): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2006
mine was when i was travelling from the south to the east. suddenly along the way i started having runnning stomach upon i didnt eat at all. so i wispered to tell the driver to stop. but he refused bc he was afraid of stopping at odd place. so i had no option than to raise my voice which made him to suddenly stop. come and see run. i ran into the bush immediately. but when i was coming back to the vehicle i was feeling embarrased and i was very very quite till i got to my destination.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rhea(f): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2006
Have you ever spilt some drink like yoghurt or beer right on your crotch in front of your zip. Either way you look at it, it looks like you just "came".
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by dominobaby(f): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol rhea, thats a bad one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland / Cheap Instagram Followers Services / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.