Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Share Your Most Embarassing Moments - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (16858 Views)

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary" / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by fakeoo: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2007
My most embarassing moment,
when I found out, that they are all the same.
I want to shout out in this world: I hate Nigerians. I hate them! I dont want to hear, 'not all are the same' - they are!
Lies, fraud, corrupt, they dont like themselves because of envy and mistrust! Yes! They know why,
Scruplesless, deceitful; the most terrible humans in the world.
Respect, love, behaviour, custom - nothing count for them when it comes to profit.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hi all, The most embarrassing moment in life.Mmmnnnn.
On that faithful day, I was on my way to Victoria Island. I entered a "Molue" bus and sat down near a window. I noticed that the girl in front of me looked exactly like my girlfriend from behind her shocked. Another thing that came into my mind was to check her hair colour, it was very dark just like Cynthia's. Wow!!! What the heck is she doing in front of me I thought.I really missed her since we graduated from school.Before anyone could say "Jack Robinson", I grabbed the girl in front of me from behind and kissed her cheek so affectionately, When I stopped kissing her, she turned round with people looking at us.she was surprised and I noticed a little difference!!! What!!!!!! It was not Cynthia and I was very embarrassed , I apologized and explained myself to her.Instead of her to be angry or something, she was smiling at me.We instantly became friends for the moment and out of curiosity, I found out they were not related in any way, undecided
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WebMonk(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
It was an Open party somewhere in Lagos, more like a garden area with plastic chairs and tables.
We were 4 on a table, and there was this chick that was IT (was 12 and naive back then). We made contact vibing was good. Then she started approaching us. I got nervous, while my pals made matters worse by telling me how her father was this and that. So i tried dissipatiing the nervousness by drinking while looking at her. Then it happened - I unwittinly attempted to drink a malt drink with the cap after it was opened, pouring on my white shirt! shocked

F**KING EMBARRASSING!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Chiori(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
Yesterday I had got out of the house to buy some stuff across the road. Some girl I'd been admiring and trying to impress, she was across the road with her friends and they were having a good laugh. I joined in not knowing what they were laughing at, but the laughter was contagious. They all stopped and were staring at me. Then the girl said, "Surely he has run mad. See him showing his warhead from his open zipper." And, was I embarassed!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by abelix(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2007
the most embarrasing momment of my life was some years back i think 1994 precisely .it was one NASU strike due to boredom iwas dating one very small i think she was in class 3 then .
one fateful day we were at it in her sitting room boobs at hand et all and in walked her mum with her sisters in tow ,i was so ashamed of myself .she used to respect me alot before then as in one of the serious boys on the street .
my mom got a earfull
later
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by stefykarl: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2007
waoh my most embarrasing moment , oh my God, i cant stop laughing, my first week at work, i was pressed wanted to use the convenience,immediately ny bos called me, i went to answer him so i can run, when he asked me to go honestly i couldnt move cos a step, and i will pee there, just stood there looking at him and sweating, and is like he noticed and he said , ur convenience will be too far, use mine instead, i rushed in and honestly i just peed in my under wear, i ve to remove it cos is wet and fold it, so wen i came out he now said u could have flushed the tissue, i was like is my undies! he busted out laughing, i ran away and since then if he calls me he will first say pls pee first, jeezit wasnt funny at all
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Chiori(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2007
One day I went to the restaurant and ordered for rice and stew. I asked not to put meat - those were the days of austerity, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw some huge lump. I made to chew it immediately so they would not discover they had mistakenly put meat for me, only to discover it was a blob of onions. I nearly puked. And I was inwardly embarrassed at my dishonesty.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by BABEELOVE(f): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2007
My people---  We got together on our way to a new reggae club that just opened in town and decided to go to a Japanese restaurant to eat sushi oh!  I had seen the thing but had never tried it.  They served me on kind of green thing like paste with some brown sauce to eat with the sushi oh!   This was a group outing--about 20 people---Fuji Hana or what is that restaurant called again?  My people ya bush sister took the whole lump of wasabi--the green stuff--or what ever it is called--- put inside mouth thinking it was some meat paste or some kind of Pistaccio cream sauce or what.

Come see krase!  The damn thing shot up my nostrils into my brains and I jumped out of my chair like one possessed.  I thought I was going to die. I sat on the floor with my eyes bulging out of my head and banged visciously at my temples to get the moda fucking paste out of my system.  See the whole restaurant in pandemonium----- people gather dey look oh!  I was immediately taken to the bathroom by some of my girl pals to be given a sponge bath.  Trust ya sister now--who no get shame--no dey fit disgrace imself for public.  I recovered quickly and the party continued.   They do not let me hear the last of it till today! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by olawunmi05(f): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2007
My most embarrassing moment was during the preparation of my final exams in school, I just had a nice haircut and was feeling on top of the world. So I got dressed in one of my favourite clothes and went to meet my friends in the school library to do some reading. When I got there, they all asked me if I just finished smoking cigarrete, I was like, huh.

To cut the long story short, it happend that the day before, i cooked beans in my room and unfortunately slept off and the beans got totally burnt, the room was filled with smoke, i opened the door and the windows thinking that was the end. So when my friends now commented I got to understand that i was smelling of burnt beans, so embarrassed that i went home and washed all my clothes.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Aladunni(f): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2007
Less than 3 months now, my zipper went down (spoil) while in a public cab. i was beside the driver. When i alighted, The DRIVER asked me to zip up and u know what!!! it was not the regular grandma's pant, it was a grin.
I was really embarrased, cos i think the driver saw ME.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by oluyele(f): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2007
Ehmmmmmmm, My most embarrassing moment was in high school. in my SS3 to be exact. i went to a private school where everybody was trying to feel like say their papa get money well well.

Nway, i was in my final year and i had a badddddd crush on this boy in SS2. I was in the boarding house and so during valentine, i decided to but him a gift (can't remember what?) and a card and i inscribed in it that i was a secret admirer. The D day came and i gave someone to give him.

Lo and behold the most obnoxious and annoying boy i have ever got to know, who happens to be the jester of the school (PLEASE!!!) brought the card to my face and disgraced me in the presence of my classmates and teachers, MEN!!!!!!!!!!! it was embarrassing!!!

Nway, i bounced back, became the most popular girl in school and the boy i had a crush on now then tried to get close to me (FOR WHERE!!!!!) u no fit embarrass me like that and waka MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I learnt not to act secretly from then on oooo

WUt do u think about it?

Oluyele
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by wham(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hi Oluyele

It must have been embarrasing for a chic and at that young level

You have to tell us how u bounced back now.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by oluyele(f): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
@wham

Well, so you must know, i became friends with the four teachers that were ruling the school then (if u know what i mean). They taught me how to be bold, how to make friends, they defended me and u know, it was like hanging out with my brothers (i was sort of a tomboy growing up!)

It was kool after that cos i really rocked and some people labeled me a snob. Small price for fame!! wink smiley cool
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by uchetobi(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2007
:d
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Glorya(f): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2007
mine was one day i was walkng to Mr biggs, looking sweet and all and some guys began to whistle at me to stop but i felt too fine to answer them. That was when one of them tapped me and said, 'no be say na becos u too fine na him everybody dey call you, na your money fall for ground'. Ah, i felt like entering the ground because i had to go back and pick the money amidst laughter from all quarters.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Glorya(f): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2007
some years ago,when i was younger and my dad was very strict to the point of harshness. it was my boyfriends birthday and i decided to take him out. He was'nt too keen on the idea because he knew my dad but i persuaded him to go. We just got served and were about to start eating when lo and behold daddy appeared and you can imagine the scene. He yelled and yelled to d extent that everybody in that fast food joint were looking at us and we were at the furthest corner of the room. We had to walk towards the door, a task i preferred dying to. If not for my boyfriend who calmed my dad down and encouraged me to walk to the door i would have just slept under one of the tables that night.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by havanah: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2007
:Dthats really embaressing i can feel u

well mine was when we were taking our oaths after we graduated from medical school ,it was the male doctors day for the oath since we had ours the day before ,so here i was coming to finish up my paper work and all those colleagues (about 150 guys)around me and i decided to take a short cut through some trees and i'm not quite sure what happened next but i found my self inside the bushes on my face,i didnt know what to do, i just got up dusted my self up and got on with what i was doing as if nothing happened with my red face up high embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Glorya(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2007
meeehn, thats bad. shocked and funny too grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Bossbitch(f): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2009
This was when a was jss1, the nyt b4 i was laffin at my roomie when she was hving menstral pains nd i was lyk thank God i never start and she was lyk by tomorrow i feel her, i just laffd it off sha

The next day after long break - midday snack, i stood up frm my seat to throw stuff into the bin, two girls just rushed to me and stood behind me, i was lyk babe what's it, she said i'm staind, i just laff nd said maybe i just sat on fanta, anyhow the managed to convince me it was blood, i used my bag to cover my backside nd headed 4 library cos no one's allowed into the dorm without a note nd my housemistress stays in the library. Got to the library nd the gay, pervert, mumu librarian told me to tk off the bag, i told him i couldn't then he said he wont let me in. I took off the bag nd the stupid guy told me to turn around 'i just saw something' i hissed nd stormed off with senior boys lookin at my red behind, omo, d disgrace too much oooo. i didn't moved out for prep that evening nd i stayd in dorm all weekend
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by olu4life(m): 1:12am On Mar 05, 2010
U al ar funy. Wel i cant rememba any
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by olu4life(m): 1:13am On Mar 05, 2010
U al ar funy. Wel i cant rememba any
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Uclloyd28(m): 2:01am On Oct 11, 2010
"My Love, It's Over"

Mine was the day my girl fainted the day i told her i was leaving 4 another chick for a better SEX, then that night she gave me the craziest sex i have ever had in my whole life (seven rounds) , i didn't know when i said thanks love, you were good.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Chiori(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
During last year's Calabar Carnival, the MC asked every guy to hug a gal. So here I was, a bit tipsy. I saw this gal with very round big hips, so I just reached out and grabbed her, only to discover I was holding another guy. Check out the stares I got from those around me, and yours truly was embarrassed.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Mobinga: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2010
When I pooped in our Chimney embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2010
Kai, see me sweating cos of lafta ha ha ha ha
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by adamse(f): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2010
omo, this thread funny gaan, i laughed all through.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Chiori(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
I had borrowed a friend's car and was posing around town with it. So I get to this eatery, and get out in style. There is this belle I see and want to get her notice me, so I assume big man swag. She seems to dig me. I time my departure for when she's leaving. Walk up to her and offer her a lift. She dangles her keys, but says we could still go somewhere. I hop in the ride, but guess what- motor no gree start again.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Playgal(f): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
A guy I was dying for invited me to d pool to swim wif my friends. As I was swimming, someone just dived into d water with a heavy force and hit my head badly. My head almost hit d pool tile. I almost drowned. Wen I was still in severe pains and shock, I then realised dat my Wig had fallen off.Everyone was looking for my wig. I was so embarrassed, just then my crush swam to me.I pray he calls me and still admires me for who I am.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by toygod2: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
i ve got none,like am perfect. lol
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by toygod2: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Wao
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hrmhercules(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
alheri: OMG michy, thats so funny! OK, now you have to apologise to us on NL for making us laff so hard! cheesy
yes apology indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Faces Do You See! / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period / Watch Full Video Of Moyal Lawal Sex Tape That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.