Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Share Your Most Embarassing Moments - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (16857 Views)

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary" / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Funny thread though I skipped pages. smiley
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nuwell(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2013
Wow! I couldn't snigger too much about everyone else's embarrassing moments without sharing mine. So here goes:
In my first year in the university, three ladies came to visit one of my 'lodge-mates' and he decided to introduce them to me.So we all got acquainted.At a point that day, the issue of food came up and I jovially volunteered to entertain 'our' guests with my newly prepared pot of concoted jellof rice, of which I was very proud especially as it would serve to bias an argument we'd been having earlier about guys being unable to cook for themselves. I was also hoping to impress one of them
So saying, I served the ladies, eager to make an impression with a meal I hadn't even tasted myself, and just hung around to watch them enjoy the meal. it wasn't long before I observed that they were not really enjoying the meal. As a matter of fact, very shortly they excused themselves very politely, thanked me and left leaving behind most of the heaped food I had served (I even served them quantities I would usually eat). I wondered if I had overestimated their capacities but anyway just wrote it off as one of those 'girl' things.
Soon after I decided to settle down and enjoy my rice. I put the first spoon in my mouth.... and reality dawned on me...
The food was over-SALTED terribly. That was the last time they visited me. Our new friendship never got off.Lol
Till today I still feel like kicking myself for not tasting it first.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by olusola2bello: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Most embarassin moment? Hmmmmm. During WAEC or was it NECO exams back in 2001. It was yoruba language and just as we started d urge to pee came up. But permission was denied felt really preSsed, begged and begged....even to the point of offering to submit my paper but d official was adamant. And so dere I was squirming and folding n refolding my legs when d unthinkable happened. Suddenly one drop came ouy, followed by anoda and den 10 more followed. To my horror I had wet myself and to make it worse one fyne external babe like dat noticed and just smiled....felt like entering d ground there and den. stayed on my seat till d hall was totally empty before I creeped into d toilet to finish d job and untucked my shirt to cover d damage.....what a day!!!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by taioluv: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
lolsss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Faces Do You See! / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period / Watch Full Video Of Moyal Lawal Sex Tape That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.