Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Share Your Most Embarassing Moments - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (16873 Views)

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary" / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2005
spit it out rolleyes
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2005
yea, wesley lets hear urs
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2005
the only one i remember for now is me falling to the ground in front of a lot of people after school.
i was talking to someone and wasn't facing where i was going so i accidentally slipped on the ice. i didn't want to show that i was embarrased so i started laughing w/ my friends. embarassed . . .
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2005
gud one..hehehehehahahahah grin

this one actually happened on my 14th bday, i was wearing this stoopid heelz and as i was coming down i feel of the stairs, my bruv couldnt stop laughing, too bad he didnt get the camera
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2005
hmmm, u want to hear it ok

Also when i first came to this country.
I got school, i was very happy that day though but embarrased, so on my very first day in that school, i got to the class, and i sat down, the teachers asked my name, i told her although she didnt get it, but hun i dont care, so its closing time and we normally go to pm regisration, thats after school reg, so the teacher said because other teachers comments students were noisy today, so the teacher said cuz im a new student I can go, meanwhile the teacher is very fast in talking, and i was like excuse me?, she said it again, i never knew, its me she was talking to, everyone was laughing including me, not knowing that i was also making jest of myself, but at last, i heard.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2005
haha..i kno its hard understanding them but now..its me that speak faster than dem
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2005
yeah, its hard, but later..... cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2005
those british speak fast i know. hehe
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2005
daaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2005
yup, is faster than that of US
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2005
i remember this time when school was almost over and we used to go to the mall everyday after school. that day it was raining so we brought our umbrellas with us. on the way, this stupid wind started to blow and i don't think my umbrella was that strong but i couldn't close it because the rain was quite heavy. we were about to cross the street,and as as soon as i turned, i didn't know what happened but the top part of the umbrella just  blew away. it was so embarassing .
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2005
buahahaha, funny one
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2005
muhehehehehahhahahah rolleyes smiley grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by goodguy(m): 3:36am On Sep 07, 2005
My most embarassing moment so far was the day I was sent home from school for lesson fees. It had never happened to me b4 in my life time embarassed cry I almost cried that day 'cos the teacher embarassed me in front of the whole class as I entered the class. I tried to explain but she sent me home....that was my first time owing school/lesson fess.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by uchetobi(f): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2005
It will be nice for us all to have a thread where we can gist about our most embarassing day: Stories, Comments and the like. Il tell my story after a post have been made (don't want to be the first) So get posting.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2005
so much embarassing moments..o what da hell! no one is perfect
ok, i'll share one

mine happened in RE class, i was called up to distribute text book..i did..i was successful but as i was walking..one girls bag was on the way so i didnt actaully see it and i tripped over it, it was embarassing because everyone was laughing including the teacher, i was wearing heels so i had to take my shoes off  embarassed..i even added a sound efect to it which made it funnier for them..ooof!..oww  cry
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by uchetobi(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2005
Ok my turn now. It happened that I was on my period and mine come with heavy pains especially the first day. In my pain I managed to drag myself to the bathroom. After having my bath i forgot my whole stuffs there. About an hour later my uncle who was staying with us started calling "Uche", "uche" i totally ignored him because i was half asleep from the effects of the drug i took. He came into my room holding all the stuffs i left in the bathroom. I jumped up instantly and to make matters worse my dad came into the room at that time. ( He and my mum gave me a lecture on carelessness, and the like). You needed to have seen my face in the mirror. i was so red the pains disappeared instantly. this was 5 yrs ago and the memory just makes me laugh now
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2005
Nike already opened this thread though....
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by vexxy(f): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2005
This is EMBARRASSING and has to deal with flatulence, so: You've Been Warned!

It was a quiet day in the office, everyone working hard.  The phones were quiet no talking whatsoever.  It was highly unusual now that I think of it.

The stillness of the place started to eat at me and I became sleepy.  In order to wake myself up I decided to do a nice stretch.  Well, in the midst of that stretch. . . um. . . a clearly audible expression of flatulence cut through the silence of the office.

I was so embarrassed that I immediately ducked under my desk. . . .and called my mom to tell her about it! embarassed lipsrsealed undecided  shocked cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by uchetobi(f): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2005
@ Vexxy that must have been really embarrasing. Do you still work at the same place?
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by vexxy(f): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2005
Yes! L.O.L.! But that happened about 3 years ago.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by uchetobi(f): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2005
ummmmmmmm ok
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Scorpio(f): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2005
2 Years ago (when i was at high school), my friend(Tisha) and I were waiting at the bus stop after a long day shopping. Some older boys caught our attention, and naturally we began flicking our hair and giggling, trying to impress them. I think we were beginning to succeed in our quest when i felt something wet drip onto my head... yes you guessed it... a huge pigeon had chosen my head as a suitable landing spot to deposit its excriment. I was so embarrassed and tried to quickly wipe it away, but I only made it worse as i rubbed it into my weave. I asked Tisha to check how noticeable it was, but she refused because she "felt sick"! After what seemed like hours of begging she had a quick peek. Two minutes later, the remains of Tisha's strawberry milkshake covered most of the bus stop and the people in it. We took our embarrased selves to the public loo as fast as we could, but we ended up smelling so badly of puke and poop that we walked the 6 miles home!!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by vexxy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2005
Awe, Scorpio! What a day!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by uchetobi(f): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2005
@scorpio that sounds real embarrasing
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Corleone(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2005
is this thread strickly fo gurls. no guy's postin anythin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by uchetobi(f): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2005
You could set an example by being the first guy to post. what do you think? rolleyes
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by KennyG(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2005

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by legs(f): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2005
keeny that was funny but i am sure you were not half as embarrassed as the woman whose anatomy you grabbed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2005
So many embarrasing days. What do u espect from a crazy girl.

I was at school with my friends, and we were like in the library, and we were talking and talking. The liberian came and said we should stop talking, My friends were like... Uh okay. But as soon as the woman left, I was like Fvxk You. A guy came to me and was like..., i liked you not until this moment. hmmm i was embarrassed. Cos people totally saw the whole scene. I just couldn't sit on the chair. I and my friends had to leave the Library. Whenever i see that guy, i'm always like, Will you just die.!
The worst part is that the guy is an awesomely cute (not hot) guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland / Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Cheap Instagram Followers Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.