Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,252 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Don't Whites War In Their Own Lands? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Don't Whites War In Their Own Lands? (541 Views)

Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Why Don't We Have BBC Igbo Or Yoruba Service / Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Whites War In Their Own Lands? by KiKatanga: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
This interests me, as the North continues to be a battle field, Kenya is torn apart, CAR and Mali bleed, why do Europeans, even in places like Greece and Iraq shed so little blood when they have so much to fight over -- even after their murderous past in the 20th Century?
Re: Why Don't Whites War In Their Own Lands? by Omen100(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
They don't fought in their homeland because they understand & know the implications of war & also note that, those places you made mention of have had their share of conflicts, e.g, civil & religious wars in the time past. Their forefathers, has paid the ultimate price for them to live happily ever after & unless, "in Fela's voice" mama dey 4 house, I nor won die, I get 1 child, I don build house, none of us want to pay the price but we want to to to to to

(1) (Reply)

Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital / Shop Owners Protest Non-allocation Ofshops And Imposition Of N5million / Rivers Lawmakers Sit At Govt House, Pass N486bn Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.