Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You (1813 Views)

Truth Be Told, Goodluck Jonathan Is A Big Thief Like Obasanjo, No Difference / Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by naijaking1: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
This Iyabo is just a hero. What she did wasn't easy,but she had to do it.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by Kairoseki77: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
naijaking1: This Iyabo is just a hero. What she did wasn't easy,but she had to do it.

A hero to tribalists everywhere!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by doublewisdom: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
slimghost:

1. Only a doofus would insult a sound mind like Professor Nwabueze.
2. Ngige deserves all the insults for his stark desperation for power.
3. Iyabo is not my hero but a 'national hero' for having the balls to expose a hypocrite and self serving SOB called Obasanjo.
4. Sound Yoruba minds like Yinka Odumakin,Fasoranti and co have all given an unbiased viewpoint on this issue so i really don't care about the viewpoints of paid sycophants and tribalists like you.
5. Watch your BP son.
Classic!!!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by femyomotola(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
rexzqcom: Have no doubt Iyabo love her father.
She love humanity and her country more.
That means you can do same to your father! I pity you!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by femyomotola(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
jamace: OP, it seems you are not a human being hence you did not feel the agony and sorrow in Iyabo's heart in the letter. By the way, which WHITE garment has Obj? Obj who committed an ABOMINATION by having canal knowledge of his daughter-inlaw, thereby causing divorce in his son's family? If that is the type of a father you respect, then I rest my case.

PS: Please read from the Bible, Ephesians 6:1-4. I want you to ponder particularly on Vs 4.

Your children shall do you same!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by femyomotola(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
It's only an unreasonable fellow who would say Iyabo did the right thing by exposing her father...her father might be wrong but it shouldn't be from her daughter's mouth such muddy expressions flowed against OBJ-
Sweet nonsense
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo, No One Would Wish To Have A Child Like You by ERockson: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Iyabo was the highest beneficiary of all Obj children. She should drop Obasanjo from her name and return what she had stolen with that name. Bastard idiot. Gej will soon offer her ministerial offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Buhari Enjoy these Privilages as a former Head of State? / 14 Other States To Join Niger Delta States In Enjoying 13% Derivation / The Update From The Federal High Court Abuja 5th Of Feb 2015 Of Imo State Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.