Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Cost To Build Your Own House - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost To Build Your Own House (28933 Views)

Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Build Your Own House In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by hok4u(f): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please how much is enough to build a two bedroom flat on a half plot of land( 2 rooms,one sitting room,one kitchen and one toilet that will serve as both toilet and bathroom)
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by waldigit: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sir, b4 u & ur prospective clients begin to exchange blows on site, I think its good for the practice to be frank with them about the type of 3br you are offering them, which I am sure may fall below their expectation. I am sure u know many of them cannot comprehend the 2d internal layout plan you present.
From little experience you can hardly see enlightened client that will accept 3br without all room ensuit, without guest toilet and with substandard room sizes. You surely will remember someday that I said it. Let our pple know the truth, its our duty as professionals.
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by yosmen: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
check this

Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by femmmmi94: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
end of discussion! check this

Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by ekel101: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Im gonna need this next year. Space reserved
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by laplace19(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please,my elder brother wants to know the cost of a building like this:

1ST BUNGALOW:

3 bedrooms
1 sitting room
1 Toilet(toilet and bathroom in one)
1 kitchen

2ND:

2 bedrooms
1 sitting room
1 toilet( as in the 1ST)
1 kitchen

1ST and 2ND will be on the same plot of land to be separated by a PASSAGE or which other way.

A perfect design will be highly needed as well. Simple design to cost less...... Thanks
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by eyzeberg: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
yosmen: I cant put up some 3D's and live project pix here for privacy reasons.....you can always send me a mail.....meanwhile
check this out:...

I love this. can I have more details.? how can this fit on a plot of land? I have a 3 bedroom in mind. with a mini reading room; side veranda inclusive.
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by chuksme(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
playboy19:

Dude, snap out of this your cave-man mentality. For Pete sake this 2013/14 and not 1825. There is nothing hidden in 3D impression this days. Check on google, it's all over the place. Even a lot from better and more experienced designers. The type you mr. Hidden secret will envy.

The dude is not doing anything wrong, he's just in touch with the new way of marketing one's self. Sit your arse in your cubicle office and hide your catalog like a secret code and let's see where that get you this days.

Welcome my guy. You have already communicated to that Mr. secret of stone age human-being. The guy who started this thread is a wise man and knew why he started the thread. At the end of this, you will see that this guy has advertised himself and so many people have rec-organize him and will also patronize him.
Let Mr. secret continue hiding himself in a cafe and lets see how people will get to rec-organize and discover him.

1 Like

Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Breegz14(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
femmmmi94: end of discussion! check this
nice design. please how much would it cost to build this and how many plots of land would it take ?
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by chuksme(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
redfly: @OP,
people like you are a disappointment to the profession. why would I as an architect that spent several yrs getting a BSc and MSc start posting designs on a public forum free of charge thereby creating the impression that we do is available on the cheap.
I kno that many folks will be appreciative of your "kind" gesture but as a professional of several years experience I am not amused.
I cannot blame you alone as the moderator who saw it fit to display this on the FP is also guilty of this folly. as a brother I have to advice u against this as it makes u appear to be HUNGRY.

You must be a HOPELESS human-being. We are no more in a STONE AGE, man. Based on what you said, you are not wise. If you continue in this very way. poverty will be your friend, because nobody is going to discover you and you will be left alone to rotten in a cafe.
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Izuisu: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please who can help give me an idea of how many cement bags I need to do a concrete decking of a roof space covering an area of 133square meters (about 1,450square ft)
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by BIBISKY: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2013
yosmen: check this
pls can u inbox me ur email cos im kinda interested in ur concept n we might have 1 thing or the other 2 do 2gether.
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by efedavies: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2013
redfly: @OP,
people like you are a disappointment to the profession. why would I as an architect that spent several yrs getting a BSc and MSc start posting designs on a public forum free of charge thereby creating the impression that we do is available on the cheap.
I kno that many folks will be appreciative of your "kind" gesture but as a professional of several years experience I am not amused.
I cannot blame you alone as the moderator who saw it fit to display this on the FP is also guilty of this folly. as a brother I have to advice u against this as it makes u appear to be HUNGRY.
GUY WETIN BE YOUR OWN FOR THE GUY MATA,*SHEY THE GUY BEG YOU FOR MONEY?:HE HIS ONLY TRYING TO HELP GET A LIFE BRO
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by yosmen: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2013
laplace19: Please,my elder brother wants to know the cost of a building like this:

1ST BUNGALOW:

3 bedrooms
1 sitting room
1 kitchen

2ND:

2 bedrooms

1 sitting room
1 toilet( as in the 1ST)
1 kitchen

1ST and 2ND will be on the same plot of land to be separated by a PASSAGE or which other way.

A perfect design will be highly needed as well. Simple design to cost less...... Thanks

pls send me a mail: archigramandassociates@gmail.com
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by yosmen: 12:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Breegz14: nice design. please how much would it cost to build this and how many plots of land would it take ?

half plot.
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by yosmen: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2013
BIBISKY: pls can u inbox me ur email cos im kinda interested in ur concept n we might have 1 thing or the other 2 do 2gether.
archigramandassociates@gmail.com
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=laplace19]Please,my elder brother wants to know the cost of a building like this:

1ST BUNGALOW:

3 bedrooms
1 sitting room
1 kitchen

this can be done for 3million
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Izuisu: Please who can help give me an idea of how many cement bags I need to do a concrete decking of a roof space covering an area of 133square meters (about 1,450square ft)

u will need about 250bags of cement plus or minus 35bags of cement
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2013
Compliment of the season to all.
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Olojukokoro: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Very progressive post! More like a social service,keep it up!
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Sike(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2013
I'll contact you when i'm ready.
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
bro, can u plz post for 4bedroom bungalow all rooms en-suite on a full plot of land with full cost? look forward 2 ur reply.
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by arent88(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Can anyone help me wit a rough estimate of a 3bedroom flat one room ensuit dining, kitchen, store.d other 2 bedrooms would share one bathroom and toilet.tanx
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by naijafresh: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
I am getting confused by the terminology here.
What exactly is a flat?
My understanding is a flat is a single living unit in a residential building. So a flat is located in a building with other flats sharing the same roof or walls.

I am seeing people here calling a single living unit here a flat when in actual fact what they are describing is a bungalow.

If the terminology in Nigeria has changed please enlighten me
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by kolamilan(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
*following*
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
AMOUNT : 200 MILLION +
LAND : 15 PLOTS...
HOME : MANSION (NEWCASTLE)

u can reach me on ;
ifetom4wealth@rocketmail.com
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Segzy23: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
To build self contained flats X 8, i.e for student accommodation,
So I would like 8 students/professionals to be on the ground floor, and 8 on the first floor.

What plot size would I need for this (i.e - the number of plots)?
Each bedroom is En-suite, there is a lounge and Kitchen

How much am looking at if I was just to go for the ground floor alone, i.e. no decking required, just make it like a massive bungalow with 8 rooms, 4 on either sides
How much will the 16 rooms cost, i.e. the ground floor and first floor?
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by SenatorJames(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
I will like to know how much it will cost to build 4 bedrooms flat with minimal finishing.
Veranda
dinning room
2 master rooms
water closet

on a well drained 2 plots of land
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Senator James: I will like to know how much it will cost to build 4 bedrooms flat with minimal finishing.
Veranda
dinning room
2 master rooms
water closet

Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by yosmen: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Senator James: I will like to know how much it will cost to build 4 bedrooms flat with minimal finishing.
Veranda
dinning room
2 master rooms
water closet

send a mail to : archigramandassociates@gmail.com
Re: Cost To Build Your Own House by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
yosmen:

scammers are not allowed here pls.....

i fear this guy too. Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secure A Plot Of Land@lashone Estate,agbara; N400,000 Per Plot / Floor/wall Tiling / Lady Poses In Front Of Her Flooded House In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.