Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Is. Wrong With My Fiancee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is. Wrong With My Fiancee? (716 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is. Wrong With My Fiancee? by Nelbless(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Hello,
Nairalanders am a young man, 29 in a serious relantionship with a lady 7yrs younger, am based in the west while she is living in the Capital city. We've been distant dating for a year now.

How ever I smell rat in my relationship with this lady as I find it difficult to reach her these days as her number is always busy (online with neighter Tom or Jack) who she sometimes tells me they are her friends.

Here is my question: plz is there anything wrong with her (knowing fully well that our marriage is on the card soon) give her contact to any toaster & admirer of hers?

Which I consider as disrespect to me & our relationship?

Help plz
Re: What Is. Wrong With My Fiancee? by Lawconfessor(f): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2013
22yrs old lass- hmmmmmm.
Re: What Is. Wrong With My Fiancee? by Ab025(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Law-confessor:
22yrs old lass- hmmmmmm.

Pls what is wrong if a man of 29 wants to marry a lady of 22, or do u want her to stay single until she is 30?

Na una dey complain say too much single ladies of marriageable age too much nowadays, why not free d guy to luv his 22yrs old chic
Re: What Is. Wrong With My Fiancee? by Matildachinyere(f): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ab025:

Pls what is wrong if a man of 29 wants to marry a lady of 22, or do u want her to stay single until she is 30?

Na una dey complain say too much single ladies of marriageable age too much nowadays, why not free d guy to luv his 22yrs old chic
I tire ooo sad
Re: What Is. Wrong With My Fiancee? by Lawconfessor(f): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ab025: Pls what is wrong if a man of 29 wants to marry a lady of 22, or do u want her to stay single until she is 30?

Hahahahahahahaha.
U gat me all cracked up.

Ur presumption lacks proper articulation my dear, cos i've nt said anyfin about deir age difference.

I jst said "22yrs old lass- hmmmm", cos i suppose dat a 22yr old gal is more or less an adult- and so her attitude(which i dd nt get so well, cos d op is lacking facts.) is uncalled for, for a gal at her age.

P.S: I refuse to comment cos d op said "he smell rat," nothing tangible- so he might as well be smelling what is nt there.
Deir age difference is no biggy.

(1) (Reply)

Love/ Can U Jst Rate How Powerful Dis Love Iz / If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is Still In Love With Her Ex-boyfriend / Friendzoning Wahalla: Dont Blame The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.