Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship (720 Views)

Is It Possible For A Man To Live His Life As Single:without Marriage? / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
As entrepreneurs, whatever your area of specialization, we are masters of our own destiny...So, we must stay focused as the rays of the sun which includes these :

1 - Love thy God more than a woman

2 - Don't spend more than 2hours40minutes with her per day. If you give God 10% tithe of your income,why should you give a woman more than 72hours of your time per month?

3 - Do your Laundry and Ironing yourself.

4 - Let her visit you on Sundays only - at 3pm.

5 - Don't let a woman whom you are not married to sleep overnight.

5.1 - Cook your own meals as bachelors or eat out. Don't let any Female friend' volunteer.

5.2 - Get a sexmate if you must, and if necessary spend less than 10% on her per month for ultimate pleasure tongue

6 - Never ask a woman for a dime - solicit from your male friends or family instead.

7 - Never let a woman know your net worth.

8 - Be rationally generous ONLY when she ask.

9 - Don't discuss business matters in her presence.

10 - If you are married, never commit adultery, she is the mother of your children - they come first. If you are fed up with her gross misconduct, divorce her and free yourself. You can remarry again if destiny permits.

10.1 - Don't reject your wife's food,unless when she becomes desperate and threatens you - some women can take things extra mile.

11. Never love your woman more than your Good friends, neighbours and business colleagues.

12. Buy her Gold if and when you can as future investment. Don't buy her diamonds,as they are for love birds.

13. Always bear in mind that even the sun goes down,heroes eventually die, horoscopes often lie, and sometimes why, nothing is for sure, nothing is for certain, nothing last forever, until they close the curtain. Life is a passing wind angry

Go contrary to these rules and conform to societal norms and pressures at your own peril --- You will only be a signboard cheesy.

Why fall in love and lose your sense of self,which questions your sanity guys ?

These will constantly be edited and updated. So feel free to add anymore you know. As it is made part and parcel of guys in Ghost mode cool

2 Likes

Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Even broke people outside claim to be entrepreneurs on NL...
Smh
Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Naetochukwu: Even broke people outside claim to be entrepreneurs on NL...
Smh

Of course, if a foresighted chick should date a broke and upcoming entrepreneurs like us by ADHERING to the rules cheesy. She will smile big with time smiley

grin grin gini ka mmere gi eeh nwanyi Anambara cool....

I don't wanna blow my cover asa nwa cheesy
Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
neutralwaya:

Of course, if a foresighted chick should date a broke and upcoming entrepreneurs like us by ADHERING to the rules cheesy. She will smile big with time smiley

grin grin gini ka mmere gi eeh nwanyi Anambara cool....

I don't wanna blow my cover asa nwa cheesy
Adhere to which rule? The one that say " Never love your woman more than your Good friends, neighbours and business colleagues".

I pity anybody that will do as advised.
tongue

1 Like

Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Adhere to which rule? The one that say " Never love your woman more than your Good friends, neighbours and business colleagues".

I pity anybody that will do as advised.
tongue

All the abovementioned rules. No compromise sad

You sound tough. I like tough women wink Naeto'm Can I be the only oil in your engine tongue
Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by nekede11(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2014
Kk
Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 14, 2014
neutralwaya:

All the abovementioned rules. No compromise sad

You sound tough. I like tough women wink Naeto'm Can I be the only oil in your engine tongue

My engine does not need fake oil....
So tell me your previous monicker before NL crashed! You sound like somebody. I have been looking for...
Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Naetochukwu:
My engine does not need fake oil....
So tell me your previous monicker before NL crashed! You sound like somebody. I have been looking for...

Ohwee, I like your guts cheesy

C'mon. Be more of a lady. Stop sounding deranged.You are better than this deep inside. Free up yourself for Christ sake smiley.

Hmm, I was never the most popular moniker - didn't even come close at that - neither am I the tallest or most loaded, not the fictional prince charming you need. So, I don't think I am the one you have been looking for. But if you insist on my previous moniker, I would rather PM you it.....
Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2014
neutralwaya:

Ohwee, I like your guts cheesy

C'mon. Be more of a lady. Stop sounding deranged.You are better than this deep inside. Free up yourself for Christ sake smiley.

Hmm, I was never the most popular moniker - didn't even come close at that - neither am I the tallest or most loaded, not the fictional prince charming you need. So, I don't think I am the one you have been looking for. But if you insist on my previous moniker, I would rather PM you it.....
Don't bother sending the pm, the person I look for is very tall and loaded.
Daalu
Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Don't bother sending the pm, the person I look for is very tall and loaded.
Daalu

One out, more to go cool
Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Are you willing to be in the friendzone since you are an entrepreneur and entrepreneurs should not be allowed to have time for their women.
Money should come first right?
Re: How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Naetochukwu: Are you willing to be in the friendzone since you are an entrepreneur and entrepreneurs should not be allowed to have time for their women.
Money should come first right?

angry*am short of words naeto'm,but let me try* angry

With billions of women in the world, you are willing to make me look like shit right ?

I just like your guts. Use it rightly,you will go places, continue to use it wrongly, you will be in for blank reality check sad

I have been privileged to stay in places full of endowed women of different nationalities. So, don't take my simplicity for mugulity cheesy

In fact, as an up and coming entrepreneur I just need to concentrate on building my business for the long haul.

Besides, I hate money, it is the root of all evil - thus says the bible. But you won't lack cosmetics and body care products from inventory to keep looking good and yummy kiss

(1) (Reply)

Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 / Gods Perspective On Sex. / Finally... Kettle Teaches Guys How To Have a Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.