Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend (4335 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... / Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by nastygistcom1: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kwnxD_9Wl2Y/UrQHlX-9n6I/AAAAAAAAzy4/nEonOAmEmc8/s1600/Big+Girl+5.jpg[/img]

"I had a girlfriend for over five years and she did more than six
abortions for me. I didn't think she could have any children in
the future that is why I recently broke up with her. Abeg I didn't
want to waste time when I eventually marry cos I'm the only boy
in my family. I heard she got naked and was swearing for me in
her compound. Please does it work? Can the swear catch me?"
The guy is scared and he wants to know if his ex-girlfriend's curse can
affect him...
First, why should a guy use and dump a lady after 6 abortions? Isn't
that wickedness of the highest order?
Second, why will a lady allow herself get pregnant 6 times for a guy
not married to her? Isn't that stupid

http://..com
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Treepledot(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
First to comment. It can, but there re possible way out. U'll suffer for d wrongs then later God will forgive u if u turn ur ways

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Blov: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
her curse will follow U, especially if u've promised to marry her at the onset or during d cause of your illicit affair. Is God that is d witness btw u and her. And will hold u responsible for ur promises and actions. Besides; whatever u sow, u'll reap. It is an established fact, u can't escape it. {it is a law]

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by mencade6: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
i was here!!!!

Well, i have never promise a girl marriage before. No gal has done abortion for me before. So my hands are clean!

Well. Even if she use the blood from her heart to swear. My guy, The Blood of Jesus Christ will destroy whatever curse she placed with her pucci on you as long as you genuinely beg God for forgiveness. There is no curse that cant be broken.

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
How did she even stay with the guy after the first abortion undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by buchi4action(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
so u spoil the girl finish come leave her for another unsuspecting guy

Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by nekaa(f): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
I will support that ur ex in prayer that her curse works... she too get blame sha, 6 abortions na so the thing easy reach?

2 Likes

Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by nairaman66(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Check this out- https://www.nairaland.com/1562834/girlfriends-curse-affect-me

This is terrible.. Multiple stories with different handles.. Where are the MODS??
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by mspee(f): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
6 abortions for one guy? undecided
That's the height of foolishness. Not judging her tho, but she brought this upon herself. angry

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
So u still av the guts to ask if the curse will catch u,sorry is ur name cos definately it will.buh wich kyn girl be dat wey go gree for abortion 1st time,2nd tym up till six u no even run comot, na wa ooo
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by CorkyJoe: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
....kaiii...see booobsy!! tongue
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by CorkyJoe: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
....kaiii...see booobsy..more pictures puleasssee!!! tongue
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by xager(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
detailed pix or it didn't happen cheesy
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by mimicue(f): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
D Lady is also at fault here 6 times they killed a baby....what was she thinking ..because he promised her marriage why didn't he marry her during one if her pregnancy.... Seriously he destroyed her life...and that swear will follow d guy even if she doesnt swear karma must take place
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by NosoChic: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
YES OF COURSE. it is really important relationships end on a healthy note if you can.

In your case you intentionally broke up with her knowing she had 6 abortions. The blood of the innocent children is on your hands as much as it is on hers.
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by 3kay945(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
xager: detailed pix or it didn't happen cheesy
Seconded.
It didn't actually happen. Abi
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by olawumia(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
It can work,but there is a way out. Nude ur self on d st, hold ur dick, and reject every curse. That is d only way out,if not....bros Guru is d case

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by fijiano202(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hahahahaha..... Abeg wait make i laugh finish before i join the girl curse the guy......Weree Olori buruku after u don damage the girl finish u wan move ahead
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Ruq: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Fuckdem both they both fuckedup.
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin those derving of curse will not escape it.the elders say if you behave in such a way to attract curse and they now curse you,the curse wil work because its deliberate but if its not deliberate it wont work
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Your case dey with TB Josh.
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by thorpido(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Which kain mumu girl go do up to six abortions for a guy?
Well I know a girl who did thrice for a guy and the fourth pregnancy,she insisted she was keeping it.
They are married today.
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by jmoore(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Curse, under whose authority?
If God wants to strike he will strike both of you.
Two thieves X and Y robbed a bank, 5 million Naira was stolen by them. X promised to pay
2.5 million into Y's bank account later. Two weeks later Y never heard from X, he could not
reach him on phone. After one week he received a bank alert that 100,000 Naira has been
paid. X has fled with 4.9 Million. If Y curses X, will it work?

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by unitedread1(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2013
Blov: her curse will follow U, especially if u've promised to marry her at the onset or during d cause of your illicit affair. Is God that is d witness btw u and her. And will hold u responsible for ur promises and actions. Besides; whatever u sow, u'll reap. It is an established fact, u can't escape it. {it is a law]
THE LAW OF KARMA!
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by 190theclown: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
the guy should nake-d and swear for her too undecided
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Xtaceeey: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
jmoore: Curse, under whose authority?
If God wants to strike he will strike both of you.
Two thieves X and Y robbed a bank, 5 million Naira was stolen by them. X promised to pay
2.5 million into Y's bank account later. Two weeks later Y never heard from X, he could not
reach him on phone. After one week he received a bank alert that 100,000 Naira has been
paid. X has fled with 4.9 Million. If Y curses X, will it work?

Yawns!!! We knw say u sabi maths.. Oya tel us wat hapen na!!
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by lebienconnu: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
i respect those who bleep prostituts instead of comitting murder or abortion. for the girl, her own karma has come and yours is surely on its way. do not expect to go scot free after killing six innocent babies. its like a bokoharamist asking if he would escape karma. karma is a bich.
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by andyanders: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
.com:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-kwnxD_9Wl2Y/UrQHlX-9n6I/AAAAAAAAzy4/nEonOAmEmc8/s1600/Big+Girl+5.jpg[/img]

"I had a girlfriend for over five years and she did more than six
abortions for me. I didn't think she could have any children in
the future that is why I recently broke up with her. Abeg I didn't
want to waste time when I eventually marry cos I'm the only boy
in my family. I heard she got naked and was swearing for me in
her compound. Please does it work? Can the swear catch me?"
The guy is scared and he wants to know if his ex-girlfriend's curse can
affect him...
First, why should a guy use and dump a lady after 6 abortions? Isn't
that wickedness of the highest order?
Second, why will a lady allow herself get pregnant 6 times for a guy
not married to her? Isn't that stupid

http://..com

That curse will follow him unless deliverance. That is why se-x b4 marriage is a sin and when you violets ones body and dump her, if she lays a curse on you by removing her dress, ONLY God can save the person through deliverance. That is why when some guys get married, no issue cus of the cus following him Tell the guy to go and ask for her forgiveness and too, go for deliverance.
With the 6 abortions committed, the guy is in trouble because a serious curse is following him.
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by wheesin(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2013
1. shes stupid..
2. shes stupid
3. shes stupid
4.shes stupid
5. wait have i mentioned shes stupid
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by ignis: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2013
Six abortions?
How much is a carton of Condom?
People can take risks..
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by lolu007(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2013
Handcuff no dey catch spirit say that 50x a day and the curse no go follow u...but the girl mumu sha 6 abortions!! A basketball team with one sub
Re: Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2013
Corky Joe: ....kaiii...see booobsy..more pictures puleasssee!!! tongue
the enugu side of u is coming out

(1) (Reply)

7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) / Meet The DARKEST AFRICAN MODEL: Queen Of The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.