Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place (4257 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by konjinus(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Plizzzzzzzzz guys I nid una help cos my girl say If I no suck her thing I no go do and I like to do cos am someone dat konji caches per time per time actualy now I dey confuse cos she dey serios o plizzz nairaland help me wit advice cos I plan to enter dat place dis nite but I no want to suck tnxxxxx

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by MrCork: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
konjinus:
Plizzzzzzzzz guys I nid una help cos my girl say If I no suck her thing I no go do and I like to do cos am someone dat konji caches per time per time actualy now I dey confuse cos she dey serios o plizzz nairaland help me wit advice cos I plan to enter dat place dis nite but I no want to suck tnxxxxx
...bro don't worrrry liccccccckit....it taste like palmwine & lemon juice!!(true story) wink

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by Brooke60(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrCork:

...bro don't worrrry liccccccckit....it taste like palmwine & lemon juice!!(true story) wink

undecided undecided
How do you know
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by bewla(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
try it na salt
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by Papiikush: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrCork:

Lmao grin
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by SirMichael1: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
You sure say your nut never dey loose abi?
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
You can do it and help your woman get sexually satisfied PROPERLY or you can say no because you are against such practice (for whatever reason), and it's all good...

Just remember that A) you should never be forced to do (in the bedroom) what you are not comfortable to do. B) if you don't do exactly what your gf desire in order to reach the promise land, then chances are she will always be lacking sexually, and may seek for satisfaction elsewhere, and C) if you guys are not sexually compatible then you might as well part ways and let each other find the right lover for one another
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by Nedfed(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Op has no blame
I'll rather blame Buhari.
He caused all dis wahala con go hind himself for London.
Now our youth are missing the road.
Just like (Op) all he can think of now is PUNA.
Too bad mehn

1 Like

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by ikeepitreal(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Don't put your mouth on a woman's vagina. it ain't proper.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by newyorks(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
no be new tin na, lest i forget hw old are u cos its nt recommended for kidds. i do it and i just did it wit my bae yesterday. u suck her she suck u.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by Safiaa(f): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Shut up. Foolish tin. Would you be alive, if it wasn't for the vagina. You should've been buried before you were born.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by cooldood(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Shut up. Foolish tin. Would you be alive, if it wasn't for the vagina. You should've been buried before you were born.

The response and the topic completely defer from your 'attack'. Hope you are ok? Where did the person say he wasnt born through it. Na wa o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Safiaa:

1 Like

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by MrCork: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Brooke60:
undecided undecided
How do you know
....son don't worrrry... it will make sense when you reach 18year old!! (No oofensece) smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by MrCork: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Safiaa:

...huh?...pls wot is vargina? undecided
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by teehamzat(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
If you can engage in oral, u could also ignore the use of condoms....

1 Like

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Safiaa:
THIS GIRL IS DICK STARVED

1 Like

Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by ikeepitreal(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Your reply is grossly out of place and it borders on insanity! Get treated and refrain from quoting me.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by safiaapussy: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Safiaa:

Tell them baby! grin
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by Victornezzar: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
cooldood:

The response and the topic completely defer from your 'attack'. Hope you are ok? Where did the person say he wasnt born through it. Na wa o.
Bro dat comment shock me sef ooo
Hoes don 2 much
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Safiaa:

Whats up
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by ghettochild(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2017
u sef lick vaginus n stop been selfish
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by GMBITLY(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2017
konjinus:

That is the easiest way to make a woman come. Women have weak point there!

Try it and thank me later.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place by SamOyovwi: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Your opinion
ikeepitreal:

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts / How Can I Overcome Immediate Ejaculation? / “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.