Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari (22045 Views)

Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari / Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by heykims(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Promhize:

It is not Seun, and I don't understand why he's taking this issue lightly. It is MUKINA2!! I already plan on deactivating my account January cos of ;

I) Tribalism
II) Perceived Political affiliation

I'd rather just read news and get out.

*Sexkillz should have such power, Mukina2 is a tribal, bias schmuck.*
Plz don't just deactivate. U also can seek a storey building nd jump forth. U die a GEJ united fan ds time around. U may also earn a minute silence on nairaland. What a record!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Brimmie(m): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Promhize:

It is not Seun, and I don't understand why he's taking this issue lightly. It is MUKINA2!! I already plan on deactivating my account January cos of ;

I) Tribalism
II) Perceived Political affiliation

I'd rather just read news and get out.

*Sexkillz should have such power, Mukina2 is a tribal, bias schmuck.*
Mo'ron.. SexKillz should have such power? Because he's Pro-GEJ?
Your stupidity amuses me.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Brimmie(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2013
heykims:
Plz don't just deactivate. U also can seek a storey building nd jump forth. U die a GEJ united fan ds time around. U may also earn a minute silence on nairaland. What a record!
A minute?? Time is precious bro!! My dog Chippy would love to devour his kwashiorkor dead body.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by WukedP(m): 1:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Seun: I get more traffic by catering to supporters of all parties instead of catering only to supporters of one party. Besides, I voted for GEJ in the last election and though I want him to step down for someone less corrupt, I will still vote for GEJ over and over again if GMB is the alternative.
hnmmm Seun write wat u can say o.. Politics is not for babies o... Many of us here dem no know us o... Anonymous na him we be so we can say wateva bt u Every know u o... N even they do know us on ground they won't know we r d one postin comments here or creating topics seun be careful nt 2 mix politics n biz o.... Unless u want 2 sell nairaland then u are free

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Yeye people! They were blaming Seun and raining curses on him accusing him of being an APC member. Now he has said something to calm their nerves they now shift the blame to Mukina accusing her again of being biased. If Mukina shows up here and say she's a Pro-GEJ, they will now shift the blame to God knows who! Maybe Semid4lyfe! Smh grin

SAI BUHARI 2015!! cool

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by earthgreeners(m): 1:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Seun: I get more traffic by catering to supporters of all parties instead of catering only to supporters of one party. Besides, I voted for GEJ in the last election and though I want him to step down for someone less corrupt, I will still vote for GEJ over and over again if GMB is the alternative.

you are not wise, moderators dont take sides

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by OreMI22: 2:05am On Dec 21, 2013
[size=15pt]Buhari is the only acceptable option in APC. Who else can command as much charisma and national acceptance to beat GEJ?

Abubakar Atiku to a point commands national acceptance, but if Obsanjo joins APC, he will definitely make sure Atiku isn't the presidential nominee.
[/size]
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 4:00am On Dec 21, 2013
It's pure act of idiocy to compare Buhari's statement after the loss with GEJ's promise of only one term in office. In case you don't know the difference: Buhari's was not to gain anything from his party nor the public - it was his personal feelings he expressed. GEJ's was to win the support of his party and the public to become the president. They're not just equal in weight and measure.
GEJ should try to save the little honor left in him by keeping the promise upon which his election became possible. If not, he will plunge Nigeria in a bigger mess than we're currently witnessing. A word they say is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Emperor007: 4:31am On Dec 21, 2013
[s]
OsunOriginal: Stop comparing Buhari's personal comment with GEJ's signed agreement with other players. Buhari's comment was his personal opinion after the disappointment that greeted the 2011 election and merger arrangement. He didn't sign any agreement with anybody that he would not contest against.

A personal opinion can be changed by a superior argument - this is what happened. Patriotic Nigerians are the ones asking Buhari to change his mind and since his involvement in politics is for the people, why will he say no to their wish?

Gej had an agreement with his co-travellers in PDP but he doesn't want to honour the agreement. This shows he lacks integrity and he is unreliable to have breached an agreement.

We need Buhari - Buhari must contest again.

[/s]

^^^

Who didn't keep the most important agreement ever made / signed by Nigerians called Aburri Accord?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 21, 2013
Passing Shot: It's pure act of idiocy to compare Buhari's statement after the loss with GEJ's promise of only one term in office. In case you don't know the difference: Buhari's was not to gain anything from his party nor the public - it was his personal feelings he expressed. GEJ's was to win the support of his party and the public to become the president. They're not just equal in weight and measure.
GEJ should try to save the little honor left in him by keeping the promise upon which his election became possible. If not, he will plunge Nigeria in a bigger mess than we're currently witnessing. A word they say is enough for the wise.
You're wonderfully blessed for this comment of yours. cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by biomedixexcel(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2013
All I know is that we must vote GEJ OUT COME 2015. NORTH + SOUTH WEST ARE ENOUGH TO SEND EGBERI PAPA TO WHERE HE BELONGS....
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by donem: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Its obvious he was trying to garner public sympathy.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2013
berem: You're wonderfully blessed for this comment of yours. cool
Thanks.
He promised us 1 term and we gave out votes on the promise. If he fails in fulfilling it, it will amount to deceit and a stab in the back.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by IdJack(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2013
Na so politicians dey....after he will cum n begin to cry that the election is rigged.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 21, 2013
Passing Shot: It's pure act of idiocy to compare Buhari's statement after the loss with GEJ's promise of only one term in office. In case you don't know the difference: Buhari's was not to gain anything from his party nor the public - it was his personal feelings he expressed. GEJ's was to win the support of his party and the public to become the president. They're not just equal in weight and measure.
as your moniker says it all, just pass like a shot to APC, if you are in pdp. Go and conglomerate in APC with all the former pdp governors etc and then remove him at the polls and stop whining as if he has won already. If you keep whining and refuse to move to APC, and he wins, blame yourself for that. Hehe
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Sekpeagah: 7:29am On Dec 21, 2013
that is why nigeria will ever remain thesame.all those old men ruling nigeria for the past fifty years are still thesame set of people still rulling today.when will they hand over to the young generation.malam buhari pls respect ursef and stay out of nigeria politics.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2013
hisblud: as your moniker says it all, just pass like a shot to APC, if you are in pdp. Go and conglomerate in APC with all the former pdp governors etc and then remove him at the polls and stop whining as if he has won already. If you keep whining and refuse to move to APC, and he wins, blame yourself for that. Hehe

Dude, I belong to no party fyi. I raised a point and that's what you should be addressing. Not spewing out this trash.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2013
What an objectification,inconsequential imbalance words,.. Northerns real have no shame,..full of baise,sentiment an selfish,..can anyone compaire 27yrs to 4yrs,..the buhari in question is a snake an imprudent entity of a kind,.Nigeria are wise now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by katakara: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2013
c0llynz02: So what you are saying in essence is that APC should field a man who has completely lost touch with the present world just to please the northerners?
Buhari can be our Mandela! Mandela also lost touch with ongoing situation of the world before he was released from Prison to become president and eventually made that change he could muscle. Now he is bn immortalised. I'm hoping Buhari can replicate that against corruption in our land cos at his age there shouldn't be that urge to amass much wealth unlike our Ball-less Presido GEJ
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by guymega: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Seun: APC isn't paying me any cash; I'm sure that PDP has far more cash than APC. I simply made a mistake when I posted that old thread.

Story! Why has no thread on Iyabo made front page?... Sentiment aside, this trending issue in the country now should have made front page. Despite all the confirmations, no thread on Iyabo has hit the front page yet. I've been following one thread on that which has been trending since yesterday till now. It's now on the 3rd page and yet has not made front page. See it here:

Mr. F**lish! Instead of your retarded president to reply the allegations levelled against him by the old Idi*ot that imposed him on us. He went to first falsify a letter claiming that Iyabo sent it to her Idi*tic father. Your cluel*ss president will have to do more than cheap blackmail to stem the tide of corruption. He should know better.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by muktarmtt(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Why r u panicking people shebi u said he will never rule dis country again so why freaking out haters. and don't u ever compare GEJ wit Buhari never sing any agreement wit anybody he said dat out of anger and disappointment of PDP rigg d election its personal opinion it can b change, and we d masses want him to contest to save Nigeria save us and take us to promise land. so if u have problem wit dat den kiss my Aboki as*s hug transformer haters sai kayi thump up APC all d way.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by SUGURU: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2013
BUHARI always makes his position known, when he changed his mind he announced that it was as a result of pressure by his followers. GEJ has not said anything!
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2013
Brimmie:
Mo'ron.. SexKillz should have such power? Because he's Pro-GEJ?
Your stupidity amuses me.

I did not know sexkillz is Pro-GEJ.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by themaskedman: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2013
SUGURU: BUHARI always makes his position known, when he changed his mind he announced that it was as a result of pressure by his followers. GEJ has not said anything!
He hasn‘t said anything and yet you people are up in arms threatening fire and blood id he contests.
Jonathan didn‘t swear an oath not to contest just like Buhari didn‘t and both are free to change their minds if it serves their purpose. You can‘t stop Jonathan from contesting as I can‘t stop Buhari if he wants to come out, the only power I have over him is denying him my vote which I surely must God‘s willing.

I don‘t care whether Buhari contests or not, what I know is that I will still vote against him whether he contests or not.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by anonimi: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2013

Oga wey nor be idiot, so GEJ was not expressing his personal feelings in the old quote
And Buhari will vote for himself alone and rig the elections without anyone else voting for him, hence he "was not to gain anything from his one-man party CPC nor the public" shocked angry
Are you working in the Standards Organisation of NIgeria, SON this one wey you sabi wetin dey equal or not in "weight and measure"

MUMUS in the house please raise up your hands shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by pnoble(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2013
hmmmm!!! Buhari, a small god in d north... How can he lie nd show lack of integrity; yet he espects nigerians to vote 4 him. Its a pittiable xter sha...
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by toprealman: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Guess what, he will NEVER win any election, mark my words. The guy is a potential dictator. We all know what his intentions are.
If we don't have any credible candidate for that one and only position, PDP should do their usual thing to keep GEJ.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by SUGURU: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Tell GEJ to come clean. You are not helping him if you want him to continue with this current performance.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by fctguy: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2013
This my brother is ready to taint his so called image in the name of politics
What Allah has not given you, where and how do you think you can get it?
Buhari has always been painted as a man of his word but I beg to differ because a man that runs against Allah's will is not worth following.
He is nearer to his grave more than he thinks, so he should pipe low and prepare for the life beyond more than getting involved with vain earthly politics.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by danjalingo: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2013
Trust Buhari at your peril. from his antecedence as the head of state - how he murdered 3 young men, how he imprisoned the VP and let the president stay at home, the 22 briefcases etc. honestly, he is not a very honest man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Candidates’ List For INEC Is Ready – APC / Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released / How Many Wards In Nigeria?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.