Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. (2289 Views)

Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / 7 Quick Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Say Yes When You Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by Chilug(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Am just wondering that when a lady respond with like let's be friend. Would you say she's agreed to be your girlfriend.
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by Matildachinyere(f): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
I DON'T KNOW OOO grin. SPACE BOOKED SHA!!!
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by pragmatistm(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Not really but you are in her good books. To get yes then depends on how well you play the friend role. Do everything as a good friend then after a long friendship, re-propose to her.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by pasqal09: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP, does friend and girlfriend sound the same to you? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by Drdaps(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
No so dnt be joyful
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by Zillight: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
ask her why she is not saying yes to u.... If she has a gud reason like she is into a relationship presently or she doesn't wanna jump into a relationship....then u are on track,don't play like a striker anymore, play like a winger,strike and drive ur game to box 18 and am sure u will hit the goal post sooner or later....be steady
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by Chilug(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Zillight: ask her why she is not saying yes to u.... If she has a gud reason like she is into a relationship presently or she doesn't wanna jump into a relationship....then u are on track,don't play like a striker anymore, play like a winger,strike and drive ur game to box 18 and am sure u will hit the goal post sooner or later....be steady
She claim to be in a relationship jare.
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Haba! Habatically!!
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by mascot87(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
I tell you most solemnly,although you will be friend with her but you will end up being intimate friends if you've got swag and know how to play your card well.She will all over you even when she is still your friend.I love it when girls tell me "let us still be friends"I will not need to tell her again before she knows that I am already her boyfriend.No be today, he don tay
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by bilexg(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
its a gd thin bt don't get comfortable in d friendship zone. Wenever u talk to her, say thins dt hv sexual connotations. That way, she z reminded, that u want to be more than a friend!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by Obiagu1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
pasqal09: OP, does friend and girlfriend sound the same to you? Haba!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by LogansShadow: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2013
You have to be friends with a girl before you can get to ask her out.So definitely you were her friend before asking her out.
So op,when a girl ask you,let's be frnds first,it simply means It's better we stay just frnds.In simpler words,You've been FRIENDZONED.
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 21, 2013
she kept you in probation period before considering your proposal,but dont be too happy,cos you aint the only one she said that to.
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by Ruq: 3:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Tell her you have enough friends already.
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by eunisam: 4:39am On Dec 21, 2013
No
Re: Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. by njuwo(m): 4:56am On Dec 21, 2013
From lets be friends to we are family members lols. Na so e dey happen sumtyms o

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Xynerise!!!!!! Dayummm!! / Guys, 6 Sure Ways To Know She Is Definitely Cheating On You (must See) / Should This Be Called True Love (pix) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.