Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help (1266 Views)

Is It True,that The Love Of Vasline Is The Beginning Of Low Sperm Count / Snakes In Dream!!! / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by kingofpool: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
A friend of asked of to help him that he doesnt understand his life.......
The case been that he always found him self marsturbating in dream every time he is sleepin both in day time nd at night, we have been doin prayers since last month still yet no change
Pls my fellow nairalanders pls y'all should help in tellin me what to say to this my friend ......
Beefin not needed pls
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by Carsonv(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
I'm sure you meant *soap not *soup.

It's called wet dreams and it's perfectly normal.

Caveat: Some people might give it a diabolical undertone. But life's whatever you believe it is!
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by Dyt(f): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Aye ooooo
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by krayzieklay(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
With diz ur jonzing write up,I can categorically write(say) dat u are a kid and d victim (bone,we sef don u dat scope b4 wink ) U shy huh undecided

Back to d topic: I think u need counseling. Praying,chanting and fasting 24/7 iz pointless.
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by kingofpool: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
krayzieklay: With diz ur jonzing write up,I can categorically write(say) dat u re d victim. U shy huh undecided

Back to d topic: I think u need counseling. Praying,chanting and fasting 24/7 iz pointless.
4get the way i write am and give ur say...... By dey way i was walkin while i was typin dis.......just comin back from work
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by kingofpool: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Carsonv: I'm sure you meant *soap not *soup.

It's called wet dreams and it's perfectly normal.

Caveat: Some people might give it a diabolical undertone. But life's whatever you believe it is!
Sorry na soap............ Wet dream evry day, both in dey day tym nd nyt, dat one dey som hw

1 Like

Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by krayzieklay(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
king of pool: 4get the way i write am and give ur say...... By dey way i was walkin while i was typin dis.......just comin back from work

OK,maybe your friend shld stop watching p.o.r.n or thinking abt sex (dat was y I wrote counseling). Someone wrote wet dream. I don't its wet dream coz he's no longer an adolescent. Abi undecided
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by kingofpool: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
A guy of 24, definately not an adolecent
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by SQURA(f): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
24 years old man, its time you set your priorities straight.may be shop for a wife.
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 21, 2013
op,do the right by correcting the title.
Let your friend go for special deliverance.
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by Ghadafy(m): 1:52am On Dec 21, 2013
@ op, pictures or it didn't happen, (joking). I think this is happening to you and not your friend, my advice for you is to look for a girlfriend or a friend with benefit. In addition, reduce watching adult films and try to jack off before going to bed. One of these should work.
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by Polio: 1:53am On Dec 21, 2013
king of pool: A friend of asked of to help him that he doesnt understand his life.......
The case been that he always found him self marsturbating in dream every time he is sleepin both in day time nd at night, we have been doin prayers since last month still yet no change
Pls my fellow nairalanders pls y'all should help in tellin me what to say to this my friend ......
Beefin not needed pls

Ask your pastor or imam for help!
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by ObiOkpor(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2013
king of pool: A friend of asked of to help him that he doesnt understand his life.......
Beefin not needed pls
God go punish u sooner or later.Owerri nchi!
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by ObiOkpor(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2013
i kn that dz is ur prlbm nd u wnt us(nlers) to gv u advice.Start f**ckn nd it ll all dzappear. Otenemvene.@op
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by ayopo10(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2013
he nids to clear his mind
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2013
You self-service in the day and in your dreams at night?

My Lord, I pity you.
Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by OmniSparrow: 5:04am On Dec 22, 2013
Please which soup does he use? okra, ogbono, or ewedu? de r all gud lubricants sha

1 Like

Re: Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 22, 2013
This one is Strong! Op let him visit a doctor or pastor and he should take his mind of sex for a while.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things To Never Text To Your Ex / Be Bold...say "No"! Love Is Not Blind! / You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.