Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" (2474 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Should I move on with the marriage plans or its a red flag that shouldn't be ignored?

Please share your diverse opinions.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by jaybee3(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2013
parrygee: Should I move on with the marriage plans or its a red flag that shouldn't be ignored?

Please share your diverse opinions.
You need to be a little more specific bro.

She doesn't engage in sex before marriage?

The pain experienced during sex is unbearable to her?

Psychological problem?

Ask her to clarify what the exact problem is

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by vislabraye(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2013
Ask her if she's frigid or if she's a virgin. May be she doesn't want premarital sex.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by iamSi(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Seem first time i'll be reading honest and decent comments on nairaland ....hmmmm I have to join in...but what more could I say here... Its all been said kudos y'all
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 21, 2013
jay bee:

Psychological problem?

I agree with you.."She's not the sex type" could mean difrent tinz
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2013
If u like sex so much and your wife to be doesnt, there might be problems. If she cant satisfy you in marriage , you will be tempted to commit adultery.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by iamSi(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Seem first time i'll be reading honest and decent comments on nairaland ....hmmmm I have to join in...but what more could I say here... Its all been said kudos y'all.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by weazley(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Pictures, or its a big fat lie grin
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by onuwaje(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2013
If she aint the sex type... Den ur not the marriage type
Tit for tat #myopinion
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by gunners160(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2013
Base on my own understandin It means she does nt fancy sex dat much she prefer romancin 2 sex.u knw sum ladies love lots of romance dan d sex.but try sitin r down create a conversaion wit r.u kan start by sayin darlin do u knw wat?she wuld ask u wat?dat my frnd john his fiancee told him dat she is nt d sex type.she even say she does nt like sex dat much o.she wuld say ehn ehnn.... den u continue do u knw dat john ws just confused e even went 2 wrk rough nd dirty.u wuld ehya dat is bad. 4rm Dhr u 2can just add nd say u knw we men love sex sum self marry because of sex.sha i felt 4 john oo i dnt knw wat 2 advice him.if it is u wat wld u advice him?try 2 listen 2 r because it is through dat way u wuld b able 2 knw r mind.u kan as well play d carin guy role as she is talkin pause nd get r a drink.she go open up sharp sharp.so wen she is through u wuld then tell r hw u feel abt it make a conclusion (kase solve).dhr r sumthngs dat kan b solve.no b everythng b i quit.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2013
gal can lie went it come to sex. am nt a sex freak bt wen u givr dem d condo dey will want it daily even wen on dr period
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by drnoel: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2013
investigate the comment. it could mean nothing but then on anoda note could also mean a lot
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by lertee(f): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2013
You need to check that because it will pose a problem in your marriage later. Ask series of questions as per what she enjoys doing. You provide a solution to it for a happy living.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by sEGXY2(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Forget that one she just dey pretend ni girls be like "i am still a virgin" but the moment u enter u discover its deeper than your well.excpt shes a lesbi.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by skyscraperTM(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2013
$#EGXY:
Forget that one she just dey pretend ni girls be like "i am still a virgin" but the moment u enter u discover its deeper than your well.excpt shes a lesbi.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Waspy(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Op, You used the word 'fiancee' and you sound as if you dn't know her a bit. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Abbey2sam(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Seem first time i'll be reading honest and
decent comments on nairaland ....hmmmm I
have to join in...but what more could I say
here... Its all been said kudos y'all.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by xcitedjay(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2013
She has already told you she's not the sex type, that is more or less giving you the chance to run now. Don't come later complaining that you don't enjoy sex with your wife.

In my opinion, she should be with a man who ain't the sex type also.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Ruq: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oga shii skirti daanu, ko fire joor.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by krayzieklay(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Tell her u are not d money type. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Gabreal1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
She is not the sex type? Mathematically, "She"= D "S" in sex, eleminate "S" nd make her ur ex. Thank me later.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Make her be the "sex type" by giving her life to Buddha.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Dlionsheart: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
jay bee:

Psychological problem?

I CONCORD

Also find out how often it Will be when both of you are married.
you must get to an understanding/agreement or don't go ahead so that you won't come back soon to seek advice ( that your wife had sex-starved you).

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by 190theclown: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
You better tell her you're the sex type angry
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by krayzieklay(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
D lion'sheart:

I CONCORD

Also find out how often it Will be when both of you are married.
you must get to an understanding/agreement or don't go ahead so that you won't come back soon to seek advice ( that your wife had sex-starved you).

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Concur,sir! sad angry
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
At Op, go and find out for urself. sounds like a 'format' to me - talking from experience though.....
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by KingsJohnson(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
onuwaje: If she aint the sex type... Den ur not the marriage type
Tit for tat #myopinion
I laugh throw away my gallaxy phone
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Mavor: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
you're about to enter one chance guy
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by Brimmie(m): 12:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Picture pls? undecided

E fit be one of those Badoo girls OP!
Re: My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type" by youngds: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
[size=18pt]"Not The Sex Type" huh most girls say that so you don't take her for a sex-machine or probably she is trying to tell you that she is not the kind of girls you do role with before, but my guy if she mean am tell her your mind oh! [/size]

(1) (Reply)

To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? / Love Massages / 20 Sexy Messages To Start A Sexy Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.