Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa (2303 Views)

Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief / Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. / "Pres.jonathan Cant Win In 2015"--Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by musiwa112: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2013
I dont think Jonathan can win in 2015.. This is my honest opinion, if the election was free and fair.

I hate to deceive people. Look Jonathan can not win western Nigeria. He cant win northern nigeria. The only place he is sure of winning is eastern Nigeria. Which is very small.

Most people, I believe want change.

Like I said before. it is better they break it up to protect the people.

because people are voting against jonathan, does not mean, they will vote for the APC. after the cross over by PDP members,, people see APC as PDP.

people are not against jonathan because he is a minority. been a minority is not the only reason why people are against him. they are against him because of satellite picture. nobody want to die. so breaking nigeria is the solution.. i bet my life on it. so taken power away to someone who can break it.

you have to ask, what do nigerian want, they want to be safe. dead people dont have nation. i dont care i live in canada. people dont care about where they. either it is -30f as long as they are safe. when dead scare you in the face. you hate who should make change.
they are going to die. 100% guarantee, that why they blow up the united nation building. to force the united nation to do the right thing. they are all walking dead people.

Yoruba,hausa,igbo consist 70% of Nigeria..

minority is just less 30% of Nigeria..

only 6 state in Nigeria of 36 do not have yoruba,hausa and igbo.

6/36= 83%

of the 30 state.. 5 state have yoruba, hausa and igbo..

25 state are Yoruba,hausa and igbo

25/ 36 = 70.5% of the state.

And even the 5 states .. some of them have 1/3 yoruba,hausa and igbo.

Shooting up the number to nealy 75% of Nigeria are Yoruba,hausa and igbo.

you only have less than 25% of nigeria been minority..

So you are wrong.

i believe break up is the solution to avoid millions been killed

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by musiwa112: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2013
most of the state in red are anti Jonathan. I include delta state, because the Igbo immigrate are less than 5% of Delta state. So you see, Jonathan has serious problem. To be honest with you. I think breaking it to save the life of the people is very very better.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2013
His chances are slim,,but this is politics where everything and anything is possible..He may or may not win..2015 is gonna be hot..God help Us
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2013
I'm with you!
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Phranciz(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2013
I don't know who will win but APC is now looking childish by acquiring the politicians I know where part of the corruption in nigeria and their party. Well let's see how 2015 will unfold.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2013
musiwa112:
most of the state in red are anti Jonathan. I include delta state, because the Igbo are less than 5% of Delta state. So you see, Jonathan has serious problem. To be honest with you. I think breaking it to save the life of the people is very very better.

Your analysis is flawed. How can u paint ONDO and Lagos red, Kogi, even Ogun and Oyo? Do you know that the current house leader is from Oyo state? That Oyo still has one PDP Senator in the upper chambers and the daughter of a highly respected Oyo man and Lawyer in the cabinet?

U think Mimiko will support APC? After Jonathan turned his back on the party's candidate to support Mimiko's reelection? Do you think APC will hit home-run in very enlightened state of Lagos and Ogun which is very heterogeneous? Have you forgotten Jonathan got over a million vote in Lagos last election? Do u think everyone in Southwest is happy with the elitist and debt ridden Government of APC?

Please use the answers to this questions as part of your parameters when making conclusion on the Presidential election in south west and North Central.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2013
truth_bastille:

Your analysis is flawed. How can u paint ONDO and Lagos red, Kogi, even Ogun and Oyo? Do you know that the current house leader is from Oyo state? That Oyo still has one PDP Senator in the upper chambers?

U think Mimiko will support APC? After Jonathan turned his back on the party's candidate to support Mimiko's reelection? Do you think APC will hit home-run in very enlightened state of Lagos and Ogun which is very heterogeneous? Have you forgotten Jonathan got over a million vote in Lagos last election? Do u think everyone in Southwest is happy with the elitist and debt ridden Government of APC?

Please use the answers to this questions as part of your parameters when making conclusion on the Presidential election in south west and North Central.

At least you should try to reason by the people there not their politicians, you definitely know they won't vote for JEG!
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 21, 2013
truth_bastille:

Your analysis is flawed. How can u paint ONDO and Lagos red, even Ogun and Oyo? Do you know that the current house leader is from Oyo state? That Oyo still has one PDP Senator in the upper chambers?

Please use the answers tp this questions as your parameters when making conclusion on the Presidential election.

You are completely wrong....

If you are anywhere on ground in any part of SW including the cosmopolitan Lagos, you will understand and appreciate better the groundswell of animosity fueled by disappointment towards GEJ government. The politicians in PDP will not even be able to deliver their own wards for PDP in next Presidential election.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Usbeel:

At least you should try to reason by the people there not their politicians, you definitely know they won't vote for JEG!

People are easily swayed during elections. Its a known fact that most Nigerians dont vote logically (based on credibility and perfomance of canditate). A good percentage go with sentiment, ethnicity and religious bias while others follow the envelope, bags of rice, tshirts, et al. Others follow thier religious and social leaders blindly forgeting those Leaders could be compromised. Without putting these factors into consideration, there is no solid argument.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are completely wrong....

If you are anywhere on ground in any part of SW including the cosmopolitan Lagos, you will understand and appreciate better the groundswell of animosity fueled by disappointment towards GEJ government. The politicians in PDP will not even be able to deliver their own wards for PDP in next Presidential election.

What animosity? The media propaganda generated by ACN machinery in Southwest? Or the views of few enlightened people who stay indoors during election. Was any poll taken to determine the chances of PDP in southwest?

The average market woman and the 18k salary security man knows nothing but the envelop, rice and lies he will be told during campaign etc. Never forget the presidency controls huge resources to buy votes from an average voter who doesnt care who wins.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by abbakacici: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2013
yes GEJ can easily win delta, and like 50% in Kogi and Benue but there is no where GEJ can win more than 30% in kaduna
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2013
truth_bastille:

What animosity? The media propaganda generated by ACN machinery in Southwest? Or the views of few enlightened people who stay indoors during election. Was any poll taken to determine the chances of PDP in southwest?

The average market woman and the 18k salary security man knows nothing but the envelop, rice and lies he will be told during campaign etc. Never forget the presidency controls huge resources to buy votes from an average voter who doesnt care who wins.

You are very naive indeed....so you think an average voter in the SW thinks like the villagers they used indomie noddles and village bicycle to wooed in the last election in the East?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by ikee(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2013
I think this thread worth front page for more deliberations
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are very naive indeed....so you think an average voter in the SW thinks like the villagers they used indomie noddles and village bicycle to wooed in the last election in the East?

In essence, what do you imply? Voters dont collect money and foodstuff before casting thier vote? how different is the voter in east and the one in west? Is there no proverty in south west that makes people sell thier vote and conscience?

What is the literacy level (political awareness and economic development) in southwest that enables the average individual make informed decision on candidates and party to support?
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2013
for the 1st time in history, Aare ona kakanfo, the great Musiwa opened a thread dat got people talking seriously!
which kind weed d guy smoke dis morning? grin
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2013
truth_bastille:

In essence, what do you imply? Voters dont collect money and foodstuff before casting thier vote? how different is the voter in east and the one in west? Is there no proverty in south west that makes people sell thier vote and conscience?

What is the literacy level (political awareness and economic development) in southwest that enables the average individual make informed decision on candidates and party to support?

You know nothing about the south-west so shut up and stop dicussing IT.
TRUE, jonathan still has a chance here. But if you think you're going to buy votes in the SW. Know that that is Impossible!

This isn't Anambra okay?
How come pdp lost all their elections in 2011 in the SW?
Because they were planning on buying votes. They tried it though but people will just collect your money and will not be swayed.

Anybody distributing money will be arrested and all monies, rice, beans with him will be shared. It will be a people's court sort of thing. He would be tried and found guilty immediately by the people.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2013
^^^
Why should every political argument have an ethnic angle? I thought some Nairalanders are enlightened beyond such retrogessive thoughts?
Its not a fight; no need to get agressive and abusive on an online forum. Back to the issue,

Is it only PDP that buys vote and compromise electoral officers? From ur statement, I'm guessing APC is the messiah party and Bola Tinubu/Atiku the Jesus of our time.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by ikee(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2013
wazoboy: for the 1st time in history, Aare ona kakanfo, the great Musiwa opened a thread dat got people talking seriously!
which kind weed d guy smoke dis morning? grin
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by OmoTier1(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2013
musiwa112: I dont think Jonathan can win in 2015.. This is my honest opinion, if the election was free and fair.

I hate to deceive people. Look Jonathan can not win western Nigeria. He cant win northern nigeria. The only place he is sure of winning is eastern Nigeria. Which is very small.

because people are voting against jonathan, does not mean, they will vote for the APC. after the cross over by PDP members,, people see APC as PDP.

people are not against jonathan because he is a minority. been a minority is not the reason why people are against. they are against him because of satellite picture. nobody want to die. so breaking nigeria is the solution.. i bet my life on it.

Just when you think musiwa was making sense for the first time on NL, He proves you wrong with the bold part of His post! GEJ don enter one chance....
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2013
fantastic thread by aare musiwa, i am actually going to save this map. 80% accurate.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2013
truth_bastille: ^^^
Why should every political argument have an ethnic angle? I thought some Nairalanders are enlightened beyond such retrogessive thoughts?
Its not a fight; no need to get agressive and abusive on an online forum. Back to the issue,

Is it only PDP that buys vote and compromise electoral officers? From ur statement, I'm guessing APC is the messiah party and Bola Tinubu/Atiku the Jesus of our time.
nothing tribal here, the SW have actually shown they are not carried away by rice or indomie,il infact they see it as an insult, hence the pdp lost woefully in 2011 and Apc lost in ondo.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by bjtinz: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2013
I think Edo and delta can be taken from the red zone. For delta it is quite clear. It is pdp controlled and majority, not just d Igbo still see Gej as one of them.

For Edo, many are banking on the oshiomole factor, which I feel is grossly exaggerated. The people, still reeling from the raape of the igbenedion era, may not vote a pdp governor in the near future, but as far as the person of Gej is concerned, there is hope for him getting the votes.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Abagworo(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2013
You people should stop these childish analysis. A lot could still happen between now and 2015 that could make or mare Jonathan's ambition.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by bowee4u: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2013
MOD, let's have this thread on frontpage to broaden the discussion
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Abagworo: You people should stop these childish analysis. A lot could still happen between now and 2015 that could make or mare Jonathan's ambition.

Nobody knows tomorrow.....whatever we are doing here on NL is based on historical antecedents and present happenings in the polity..
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2013
musiwa112: I dont think Jonathan can win in 2015.. This is my honest opinion, if the election was free and fair.

people are not against jonathan because he is a minority. been a minority is not the reason why people are against. they are against him because of satellite picture. nobody want to die. so breaking nigeria is the solution.. i bet my life on it.
did anybody knws musiwa is also the mayor of lagos?

i told u this guy is just fooling u with his delebrate wrong usage of English language.

Read this his argument and point the flaws or senselessness undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2013
Abagworo: You people should stop these childish analysis. A lot could still happen between now and 2015 that could make or mare Jonathan's ambition.

Valid point. Its obvious that the presidency is taking measures to improve thier chances in the southwest, northwest and North central where the strength of pdp us waning.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by musiwa112: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Olodo, if mimiko support Jonathan, mimiko party is going to loss all of their seat.. It is better for mimiko not to support Jonathan..

people would not support such a move by labour party/NCP to back jonathan... it is like old wine in new bottle. the taste is still the same.

to break up nigeria is the best solution. the living standard will go up if they break up nigeria
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
musiwa112: Olodo, if mimiko support Jonathan, mimiko party is going to loss all of their seat.. It is better for mimiko not to support Jonathan..

people would not support such a move by labour party/NCP to back jonathan... it is like old wine in new bottle. the taste is still the same.

to break up nigeria is the best solution. the living standard will go up if they break up nigeria
Kabiyesi, I can see today is ur sober day grin but dont u think true federalism is better than breaking-up entirely?
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by Ikengawo: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Musiwa you're usually right on affairs but this one you may be shaky though the basis of your assessment is sound. Here's the thing, the people voting for GEJ will vote fanatically, while the regions he's hated in are more of a split vote. Consider this

Yoruba Hausa Igbo = 60% of nigeria
Minorities = 40%

Minorities are pro GEJ =40%
Igbos from majority are pro GEJ = 20%

GEJ base support = 60%
APC = 40%

that being said this is if groups vote holistically. Right now I can tell you the SE SS middle belt and northern christians are going to vote holistically. expect figures in the 80%-90% range.

Hausas will vote holistically and yorubas will be split because some yoruba like GEJ other hate him.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by stevecantrell: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
Never under-estimate the power of incumbency. This is what Northerners are all very unsettled about GEJ's candidacy in 2015.

There is NO way, GEJ will lose, should he contest. That's why the North is jittery.
Re: Jonathan Cant Win In 2015. amaechi/lamido cant account for $27B-musiwa by talktimi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gej will win in 2015 but there will be crisis. Some prominent northern politicians promised to make this country ungovernable for him should he win in 2011, they've kept their promises so far with bh in the north & persistent media campaigns of calumny which have overshadowed the obvious good works of his administration blinding people to his achievements. Tinubu has been known to sell out his party's presidential candidates eg Ribadu in 2011, nothing stops him from doing it again except the APC party structures are wrestled from him by his new found friends which is very very possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Cramjones On AIT / 15 Most Unique Houses In The World You Must See / My Revealing Encounter With President Jonathan-ibanga Isine Of Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.