Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lenovo P780 Smartphone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo P780 Smartphone (28725 Views)

Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone / BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display / SmartPhone Apps Depictions -- NO REQUESTS ALLOWED -- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by REDBULL1(m): 12:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Lexusgs430:

He posted his blog today (27-12-2013), the Lenovo P780 movement is really growing !!!!!

yes o. so happy! can't believe this fone has been under the radar. in truth, these Lenovo guys na dulling people. e be like say dem no sabi create awareness
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Phil04: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2013
Please how much is the Lenovo p780 phone here in Nigeria.Any seller?
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Phil04: Please how much is the Lenovo p780 phone here in Nigeria.Any seller?

Ogetogeo - will sell it to you for 43k, but if you want the leather case 45k. Flip over to page 4 for his details.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Kizyte(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
willyfrench:

Oga mi I greet you oh. Please kindly carry your Zobo, sorry Zopo to an appropriate thread. This is a Lenovo Ideaphone P780 aka Prada thread. Thanks and compliments of the season smiley
I didn't mean to divert the thread even though I have been a Lenovo fan since 2008 cos I've used a Lenovo laptop but there are more better products.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Kizyte(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lenovo P780 users should please upload its Antutu Benchmark score.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Ogetogeo(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
RED BULL:

will the buyer make a deposit first?

Yes bro. I don't really stock Lenovo. So, there should be committment before i proceed. 10k deposit.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by warrenweste(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Yes bro. I don't really stock Lenovo. So, there should be committment before i proceed. 10k deposit.

Oh well u knw pple won't wana do tht,pple believe in pay on delivery
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by warrenweste(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kizyte:
I didn't mean to divert the thread even though I have been a Lenovo fan since 2008 cos I've used a Lenovo laptop but there are more better products.

The batery of tht zopo aint encouraging
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Lexusgs430: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2013
Kizyte: Lenovo P780 users should please upload its Antutu Benchmark score.

You can get the Antutu Benchmark score from google or flip-over to page 1 (willyfrench has uploaded it)
But you seem to be missing the point, while you are looking for a charging point, the Lenovo P780 will still be waxing strong !!!!
Part of the Unique selling point, is the battery capacity amongst other things (it is also not as plasticky has the zobo)
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 4:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Lexusgs430:

You can get the Antutu Benchmark score from google or flip-over to page 1 (willyfrench has uploaded it)
But you seem to be missing the point, while you are looking for a charging point, the Lenovo P780 will still be waxing strong !!!!
Part of the Unique selling point, is the battery capacity amongst other things (it is also not as plasticky has the zobo)
zopo!!!.u nvr use any zopo device uve already disqualified it.why cnt we make complete accessment of a device without making others inferior??.. Nawa
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Lexusgs430: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
zopo!!!.u nvr use any zopo device uve already disqualified it.why cnt we make complete accessment of a device without making others inferior??.. Nawa

Zobo has it is been referred to on this thread. If you zobo guys divert a thread, you deserve all the zobo aka pure water replies you get !!!!
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 4:55am On Dec 29, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Zobo has it is been referred to on this thread. If you zobo guys divert a thread, you deserve all the zobo aka pure water replies you get !!!!
lmao! I dnt use a zopo.im only clearing out a point.focus on d fone and dnt compare with others
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Lexusgs430: 5:25am On Dec 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lmao! I dnt use a zopo.im only clearing out a point.focus on d fone and dnt compare with others

That was the purpose of creating this thread (Exclusively to focus on Lenovo P780). But derailers started chipping other devices in. Every P780 owner and future owners have only mentioned the aforementioned device !!!!
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2013
A thought just crossed my mind. I presently use a Blackberry phone + Motorola Android Phone, I have whatsapp installed on both sim cards and are active.
When my Lenovo P780 arrives, would it still be possible to access Whatsapp on both sim cards installed in the Lenovo ?
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by REDBULL1(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2013
it's very rare to see a fone that can allow data access on both Sims simultaneously.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by kenyarttar: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2013
Lexusgs430: A thought just crossed my mind. I presently use a Blackberry phone + Motorola Android Phone, I have whatsapp installed on both sim cards and are active.
When my Lenovo P780 arrives, would it still be possible to access Whatsapp on both sim cards installed in the Lenovo ?

Well said RED BULL. My two cents:

it means you presently have two whatsapp accounts, each tied to a different phone number/sim and one on each phone. But you can only use one whatsapp account on a phone at a time, so you will have to make a choice between the two accounts.

I understand there are various 3rd party apps that claim to be able to solve your problem but you stand a risk of being blocked (see http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/general/21009863) and i don't think it's worth it.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Lexusgs430: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2013
Thanks very much Guys !!!! Will have to either risk been blocked or insert other sim card into another device when I remember to.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by willyfrench(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Perfectly said Lexus!
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by willyfrench(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:

Bros complete assessment can be done on the appropriate threads. We are only being defensive so the thread isn't derailed that's all. The devices mentioned are great value for money considering how much the large companies like Samsung, HTC etc milk from us no doubt. But we wanna keep the thread simply Lenovo P780.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by willyfrench(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2013
Lexusgs430: A thought just crossed my mind. I presently use a Blackberry phone + Motorola Android Phone, I have whatsapp installed on both sim cards and are active.

I think I've come across a way to use two WhatsApp accounts and it involves titanium backup being rooted and having busybox installed. Will search for a tut on it & drop here for us.

Here is a tut I found on xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2346022
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Ogetogeo(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2013
warrenweste:

Oh well u knw pple won't wana do tht,pple believe in pay on delivery

I understand but it would be difficult for a seller to get this phone without a commitment from the buyer because this is not a cheap phone that you can easily find a buyer for incase who you bought it for disappoints you.

I have a case like that am still managing now, someone asked for 8 tablets PC's which costs almost 200k, after I got them till now I have not even collected that money in full yet almost a year now.

So, you see its not also funny for the seller when you start looking for alternative buyer they would start pricing you peanuts and telling you its CHINA.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
willyfrench:

I think I've come across a way to use two WhatsApp accounts and it involves titanium backup being rooted and having busybox installed. Will search for a tut on it & drop here for us.

Here is a tut I found on xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2346022

Thanx @ willyfrench ----- Ask and you shall be given !!!!!! (page bookmarked, awaiting my Lenovo P780)

1 Like

Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by kenyarttar: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
kenyarttar:

You might want to read these 2 guides:

How to Buy on AliExpress.com from Alibaba

How To Buy, Shop and Import From China in Nigeria, Ghana and Other Africa Countries

Being doing more research on Aliexpress as per shipping (free) to Naija and it's looking good. Loads of testimonies and tips here on Nairaland sef. You may also read this run down: http://gurusonlineservices.com/how-to-shop-and-pay-online-from-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by warrenweste(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ogetogeo:

I understand but it would be difficult for a seller to get this phone without a commitment from the buyer because this is not a cheap phone that you can easily find a buyer for incase who you bought it for disappoints you.

I have a case like that am still managing now, someone asked for 8 tablets PC's which costs almost 200k, after I got them till now I have not even collected that money in full yet almost a year now.

So, you see its not also funny for the seller when you start looking for alternative buyer they would start pricing you peanuts and telling you its CHINA.

Well ur rite takin d risk is d prob..though am very interested in it
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by REDBULL1(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2013
www.aliexpress.com/item/DHL-EMS-free-shipping-Original-Lenovo-P780-mobile-phone-MTK6589-Quad-Core-1GB-RAM-4GB-ROM/1552838366.html

m.aliexpress.com/item/1583166586.html?tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

guys, I've been doing a lot of search on aliexpress. I found these two sellers(links above) willing to ship for free using DHL and/or EMS. and the phone prices are reasonable. I'd say, check it out n maybe chat with the sellers and know what's up
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Ogetogeo(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2013
I have a couple of people already placed orders through me for this phone and some more would do in the course of the week.
Now this is what I offer.

Lenovo P780
Plus Original Lenovo Leather Flip case.
Plus 8gb TF card
Screen Protector.

Total 45k

If you are interested please contact me through my signature so we can include you in our plans.
Cheers.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by willyfrench(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Thanx @ willyfrench ----- Ask and you shall be given !!!!!! (page bookmarked, awaiting my Lenovo P780)

Glad to help. smiley
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Digriz(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Hw do i get this phone.?
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by willyfrench(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Ogetogeo: I have a couple of people already placed orders through me for this phone and some more would do in the course of the week.

Lenovo P780
Plus 8gb TF card
Screen Protector.

Total 45k

If you are interested please contact me through my signature so we can include you in our plans.
Cheers.

This is a very good deal. I endorse.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Lexusgs430: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ogetogeo: I have a couple of people already placed orders through me for this phone and some more would do in the course of the week.

Lenovo P780
Plus 8gb TF card
Screen Protector.

Total 45k

Cheers.

Not a bad deal, considering the fact the seller is only making under N7,500 for all his efforts.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by willyfrench(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Not a bad deal, considering the fact the seller is only making under N7,500 for all his efforts.

Yea fair enough.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by ceny6(m): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2013

Lenovo P780
Plus 8gb TF card
Screen Protector.

Total 45k

Cheers.

1, can i order for 16gb TF card instead of 8gb
2, where is ur office located cos one needs physical proof to where he is paying his money into

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Facebook Account After You Die / How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums / Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.