Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) (7246 Views)

I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) / Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Lightskined Girl[pics] / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Asin the girl just refused to replt me after i told her my fake dream ni sha.
Ok let me tell you how it started. I met are online on one of this chinese market sites. We initially were talking about business, but i noticed she was friendly n nice, so as a gentleman it wasnt a big deal to penetrate her. I started setting P on her, bearung in mind that she wasnt a 9ja babe, so i was very selective of what i texted. We started from TM app, to wechat, to whatsapp tiillwe found fun in viber, as she nearly sucked out my 20mb with orisirisi useless stickers on viber. IF na 9ja babe i for don warn am make im stop rough play, but because i know foolish things amuses this oyinbo people, me too started to act like ode by sending the stickers, abi make we dey send nudes. But i no she wasnt d dirty type n me too am a psastor," praise the lord" grin
Well it got to this time we in now, she started tales of how she wanted to sleep and dream of her dreamlover, i indirectly thought she was talkin bout me, so i decided to play along. I told her all sweet thing bout dreams and when she was bout to go to bed, i asked her to download mariah careys-dreamlover to lull her to sleep. She did. And she was the first one to wake me this morning, but unfourtunately for me, she said she didnt dream nahtin!!! Even with the song? Na wa o. So i decided to change course to make my p penetraste, so i sent this...she dey online, but four hour now no response. I fall hands?

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
Stickers oshi

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Super story

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by adekoonlay(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
maybe she's scared, short of words. Just give her little time.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by vizkiz: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
bro,pls can u hook me up on d site u met d chick? grin

m serious angry i need a white qf all dis 9ja girl r nt romantic @ all
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bros re you this dum.b in real life? Or its because she is a chinco?
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by 190theclown: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
[size=38pt]rotfl grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by weazley(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
C dis op, you dont knw dat chinese arr very close to igbo ppl, cos of bussiness and stuffs,
Dis babe na confirm igbo brain she get, she de find how she wan take chop u, u con de dream like joseph, you neva start, you wan go ride horse for china,smh..

12 Likes

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
weazley: C dis op, you dont knw dat chinese arr very close to igbo ppl, cos of bussiness and stuffs,
Dis babe na confirm igbo brain she get, she de find how she wan take chop u, u con de dream like joseph, you neva start, you wan go ride horse for china,smh..

Hahahaha. Abeg i prefare to ride horse for china, than buggati for 9ja

1 Like

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
gcfr.com:
Bros re you this dum.b in real life? Or its because she is a chinco?

Niggar, its obvious you have a problem either with reading or understanding.. I was just dancing to her tune. Bsides as smart as u foolishly think you are, what would you have dione diffrent? Ode.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
U sure say dey never kidnap d babe for dat side? Omo na to kak up, arm urself n go save ur babe jackie chan style...

Make I buy u plane ticket sef...
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by mysticgal(f): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
i am facing the same problem with an iraqian guy on the social media,he just paste stickers like newspaper vendor doing a promo,i will soon block,mongolian wasting an african airtime will stop mtcheew angry embarassed
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
mysticgal: i am facing the same problem with an iraqian guy on the social media,he just paste stickers like newspaper vendor doing a promo,i will soon block,mongolian wasting an african airtime will stop mtcheew angry embarassed

Hehehe, we dont do dos sticker shit over here. The worst we do is -----> cheesy
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
JbravoAdodger: U sure say dey never kidnap d babe for dat side? Omo na to kak up, arm urself n go save ur babe jackie chan style...

Make I buy u plane ticket sef...
Abi, na true sef o. *wears kungfu tuxedo*
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by kolajoo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz: bro,pls can u hook me up on d site u met d chick? grin

m serious angry i need a white qf all dis 9ja girl r nt romantic @ all
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by kolajoo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=kolajoo][/quote
Here's a clue bro. Go on alibaba and download the messenger.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by IAMBREEZY: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lmao
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by chinaman666(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
This guy's a fncking creep.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
macklef:
Abi, na true sef o. *wears kungfu tuxedo*

Goodluck, make I no read headline say dey don beat one naija guy into chinese coma o!!
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Tawis06(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
weazley: C dis op, you dont knw dat chinese arr very close to igbo ppl, cos of bussiness and stuffs,
grin grin
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Nuzo1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
It's likely she's a Gaungzhouren (guanzhou native) if you met her on a trading site.

Guandong is their province/state of which is known to be the commercial hub of China.
A Lot of Nigerian traders and importers hardly go beyond this province for their goods as most of what is imported into Nigeria can be gotten in stock and at a very affordable price.

Years of Business transactions with these Nigerians business men has turned these Chinese locals into very smart business men/women. They behave, speak and even count money like a typical Alaba business guy. They even speak pigeon English more than most Nigerians.

Tho some of their girls have become so attracted to only Nigerians, it's likely the girl is trying to let you build trust in her for future business transactions. Most of their rich and established business men and women started this way.

That being said, other girls from other part of China are very sensitive when a foreigner throws the "Love You" attitude around. Cos when they believe you, they just believe you.

So I suggest you be friends with her first before dreaming of things that will scare her away.

They are great lovers anyway.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by SPLiTZ1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
I can't laugh again :Dchoi
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by tshegs19: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
LMAO
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nuzo':
It's likely she's a Gaungzhouren (guanzhou native) if you met her on a trading site.

Guandong is their province/state of which is known to be the commercial hub of China.
A Lot of Nigerian traders and importers hardly go beyond this province for their goods as most of what is imported into Nigeria can be gotten in stock and at a very affordable price.

Years of Business transactions with these Nigerians business men has turned these Chinese locals into very smart business men/women. They behave, speak and even count money like a typical Alaba business guy. They even speak pigeon English more than most Nigerians.

Tho some of their girls have become so attracted to only Nigerians, it's likely the girl is trying to let you build trust in her for future business transactions. Most of their rich and established business men and women started this way.

That being said, other girls from other part of China are very sensitive when a foreigner throws the "Love You" attitude around. Cos when they believe you, they just believe you.

So I suggest you be friends with her first before dreaming of things that will scare her away.

They are great lovers anyway.

Bro u no lie with your postulations oh. Dont mind this fools thinking am a fool. I no the game, i need to build a niche around her so she can help me with some stuff over there. I just want to build friendship where i can be entitled to little favours. I will never take advantage of her to swindle her tho, its not in my thinking... This girl is for real o. She no dey play me.. Shes a lover, and ave come to appreciate her too
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Well back to the matter....i was just impatient, she repllied 6hrs later.

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by LogansShadow: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lmao.
so op what was her reply
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sincere appologies

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Matildachinyere(f): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Well gud for u!!! So my brother ride on grin
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by purpinkx(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
You alone all those notifications ?
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good nites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Clothes Design / Sex With Slim Girls Feels Like Heaven / Ethiopian Men From Bodi Tribe Shares Unclad Photos As They Show Off Their Fatnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.