Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? (1678 Views)

I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual / While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by dinachi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
See a very interesting explanation...from somebody.....do you agree with it?

Because basically, they have a male brain. First wave feminists were lesbians mostly. Lesbians tend to act & dress like men. Gay men tend to act & dress like women. Gay men have a female brain & gay women have a male brain. It's obvious from watching how both gay men and gay women behave.

You mentioned female comedians. Did you ever do the "most successful female comedian to lesbian" ratio test? Do it now... I'll help...

Wanda Sykes... Lesbian

Ellen Degeneres... Lesbian

Rosy Odonnell... Lesbian

Paula Poundstone...Lesbian

Carol Leifer... Lesbian

Men dominate the stand-up comedian profession. The most successful (and funniest) female comedians are lesbians. It's not a coincidence.

You probably share the male frustration with women because you... like men... don't understand why women act & think the way they do.

First wave feminists looked around and wanted to feel "normal" for wanting to act & dress like a man... so what they did was to tell ALL women that "hey... men are working and you aren't! That's unfair! You need to work to be successful" and women actually believed them. Women believed that men had it all figured out and their stressful and dangerous jobs were somehow more important than making sure their kids felt loved... and were cared for... and were safe. ...So women decided to try and act like men and fast forward 40 years... and modern women are stressed out more than any other generation & kids are growing up with ZERO respect and into little brats.

Women now value their career over their family.

Women now have resentment for men because of all of the feminist distortions, lies, and sexist theories about men.

Lesbian feminists actually tricked straight women into adopting the lesbian lifestyle.

Genius.

Well done ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Utter rubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by dinachi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
berem: Utter rubbish! angry

You don't agree?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by dinachi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Someone ... not me...said Feminism is the theory........Lesbianism is the practice.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
dinachi:
You don't agree?
I totally disagree! There's a difference between being a feminist and a lesbian.

Feminism means the advocacy of women's rights on the
grounds of political, social, and economic equality
to men

Lesbianism means the act of a woman to be sexually and/or romantically attracted to the same
sex, namely to other girls or women. A lesbian
is sometimes called a gay woman, or a
homosexual woman, but the word lesbian is
usually preferred.

So how does the two correlate? angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Most feminists I have come across are married women. I am yet to see a lesbian who fights for the right of women. At least not from nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Crap
Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by Miner13: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
kulyie: Crap

kilode nau

did the message touched a part of you?

Sincerity
Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by tintingz(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
There is this popular quote among women :

"Look like a girl, act like a lady. think like a man and work like a boss"
www.searchquotes.com/search/Think_Like_A_Man/

I still don't know why a woman should think like a man, are they telling us women don't have brain to think like a woman? undecided why not a woman should think like a woman?

As for the OP many feminist hate men that's why most of them are lesbians. smiley
Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by dinachi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
tintingz: There is this popular quote among women :

"Look like a girl, act like a lady. think like a man and work like a boss"
www.searchquotes.com/search/Think_Like_A_Man/

I still don't know why a woman should think like a man, are they telling us women don't have brain to think like a woman? undecided why not a woman should think like a woman?

As for the OP many feminist hate men that's why most of them are lesbians. smiley

@ bolded that's like admitting that they are intellectually inferior! I am sure many of them doesn't know that yet
Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by dinachi(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2015
Lesbianism and feminism seem to go hand in hand.
Re: Why Are Most Feminists Lesbians? by 5minsmadness: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
dinachi:
Lesbianism and feminism seem to go hand in hand.

Look at it this way.

Nature has designed it in such a way that when a man makes love to a woman he subdues her. He overpowers her and penetrates her. He invades her person and rocks her soul. This is nature for you and does not change even in the woman-on-top position. Whatever position is taken theman still penetrates and it is the woman that is invaded.

Now the issue with feminists (real feminists/feminism and not the politically correct definition we all see on wikipedia and know is false else we wouldnt be so riled up against it)is that they take everything that gives men the upper hand and convert it to an evil act. The man is invading the woman and so it becomes repugnant to them. Even though the man does it out of love and gives sweet sensations to the woman, it matters not to them and falls completely out of thier radar. thier need to be "like men" to prevent themselves from being dominated makes it impossible for the "real feminists" to enjoy sex.

So they become lesbians. they dominate thier fellow women and feel the better for it. The fact that the sales of dildoes(artificial joysticks) rose very sharply during the modern era indicates they simply replaced natural dicckk for artificial dicck but they are still getting subdued just the same. On the long run women, even lesbians, cant live without de diickk.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? / He Is 26 And She Is 30?? / I Had No Idea My Boyfriend Was Born A Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.