Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? (1664 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by jhumong(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2014
there
is this gal...she is my friend..we are very close
she used to call me and we do chat very well....all this stop the day i
express my feelings to her....
now...she rarely reply msg......she doesnt even say hi.....and wen i
told her about her sudden change of behaviour she said she wasnt
expecting me to toast her
am confused oo.....is it a crime to say....I LOVE U?
av u ever experience this before?
feeling neglected by ur friend u asked out?...whats responsible for it?
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Yes you committed a crime because you had been friendzoned. You are that "very nice" friend who is not meant to say I love you
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by djeezy(m): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2014
She led you on and friendzoned you. Take heart bro.
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2014
firstEVA: Yes you committed a crime because you had been friendzoned. You are that "very nice" friend who is not meant to say I love you

The niqqa want alleviate from the threshold of "people living under friend zone"

lets wish him Luck!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by jhumong(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2014
mayb....buh any suggestion about how to escape?........or is being nice to gals another wahala now?
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Unionised(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Just give her space and time...

...then ATTACK again.

That's if you are sure of your feelings.

It might just be a passing thing.
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Chai!!!!!A moment of silence for all our brothers in the FRIENDZONE
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by youngds: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2014
firstEVA: Yes you committed a crime because you had been friendzoned. You are that "very nice" friend who is not meant to say I love you

jizz!! do u av to pour it out like dat... dats mean

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by justmag(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2014
jhumong: there
is this gal...she is my friend..we are very close
she used to call me and we do chat very well....all this stop the day i
express my feelings to her....
now...she rarely reply msg......she doesnt even say hi.....and wen i
told her about her sudden change of behaviour she said she wasnt
expecting me to toast her
am confused oo.....is it a crime to say....I LOVE U?
av u ever experience this before?
feeling neglected by ur friend u asked out?...whats responsible for it?

A real mature chick will just say she doesn't see u like dat n yall can move on with ya lifes. fin.
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by chibwike(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2014
you have to be friends with a lady before you can ask her out
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by jhumong(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Unionised: Just give her space and time...

...then ATTACK again.

That's if you are sure of your feelings.

It might just be a passing thing.
yea.....buh...she doesnt even want to reply chat again or pick calls......the worst she said was that she dont deserve me.....and i was like....thats not ur decision to make..na me go decide who deserve me nao.....bt still...samething
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by ekundayoalo(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Enough of dis "friendzone" tin already. I think she doesn't find you attractive enough or friendzoned grin as they say.
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by AfricanApple(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2014
its better to ask your friend out than a random girl. that's so unmatured of her.

a friend of mine did same thing to me and I told him I can't date him cos I'm dating someone else already which he knew, nothing spoiled, we closed chapter and life goes on, if he needs my help I do it, if I need his help he does it. shikena

u weren't friendzoned anything, don't mind all these people dat like typing friend zone after all u didn't ask her out before u became friends, u were already friends before u asked her out

my advice, just forget her
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by AfricanApple(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
jhumong:
yea.....buh...she doesnt even want to reply chat again or pick calls......the worst she said was that she dont deserve me.....and i was like....thats not ur decision to make..na me go decide who deserve me nao.....bt still...samething
sorry to say, she might actually meant u don't deserve her
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by jhumong(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote
author=AfricanApple]its better to ask your friend out than a random
girl. that's so unmatured of her.

a friend of mine did same thing to me and I told him I can't date him
cos I'm dating someone else already which he knew, nothing spoiled, we
closed chapter and life goes on, if he needs my help I do it, if I need
his help he does it. shikena

u weren't friendzoned anything, don't mind all these people dat like
typing friend zone after all u didn't ask her out before u became
friends, u were already friends before u asked her out
my advice, just forget her[/ thanks i will take dat as an advice]
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by jhumong(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote
author=AfricanApple]its better to ask your friend out than a random
girl. that's so unmatured of her.

a friend of mine did same thing to me and I told him I can't date him
cos I'm dating someone else already which he knew, nothing spoiled, we
closed chapter and life goes on, if he needs my help I do it, if I need
his help he does it. shikena

u weren't friendzoned anything, don't mind all these people dat like
typing friend zone after all u didn't ask her out before u became
friends, u were already friends before u asked her out

my advice, just forget her[/quote]
thanks.... i will take that as a advice
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by lawrenceunaa: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2014
op she ain't the only girl in ur hood right ?

then go for the others and I bet u she would be jealous if u do
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Kunleskey(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
It has happend to me i have to let go of her..
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by jhumong(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
lawrenceunaa post=/post/26827623:
op she ain't the only girl in ur hood right ?

then go for the others and I bet u she would be jealous if u do
yeah..... she is not... and about d issue of jealouse...i live in Ekiti and she is in lag....we are just course mate in school....so i dnt think she can actually be jealouse unless we resume..
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Unionised(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
jhumong post=/post/26824043:

You must be new to the game.

She obviously digs you.

Give her time to RE-ALIGN her thoughts.

PERSISTENCE PAYS...
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Some guys are so naive when it comes to girls matter ..

move on and look for another girl and make sure she find out about this other girl

btw, make sure this other girl is also beautiful, atleast ok

you can thank me later
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by AfricanApple(f): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=jhumong][/quote]take it good
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
what sort rubbish is this? Not meant to say I love you? So, the word is only restricted to that bad boy abi?

Rubbish X2
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP,

Girls dont date their friends... That;s a fact! They dont like it no matter how much you try.

To we guys we dont see anything bad in it but for the ladies, its the opposite. Its very rare for a lady to to date her friend.

Next, know what you want and make your intensions known from the word go. I know you decide to get to know her and after careful observation, she you saw a like-able personality and thats why you developed those feelings.

But to them... They just dont like the idea.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by jhumong(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2014
2sExy1: OP,

Girls dont date their friends... That;s a fact! They dont like it no matter how much you try.

To we guys we dont see anything bad in it but for the ladies, its the opposite. Its very rare for a lady to to date her friend.

Next, know what you want and make your intensions known from the word go. I know you decide to get to know her and after careful observation, she you saw a like-able personality and thats why you developed those feelings.

abi o
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Afrok(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2014
Chai... I feel for op coz it's like he has lost his friendship with the girl and at the same time, the girl no wan be him girlfriend.
I'll suggest U care less coz U just expressed urself and no crime in that even if na friendzone U dey, if she feels U don't exist again just bcoz U asked her out, then she shouldn't exist again just bcoz she turned U down and failed to apply maturity.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by laplace12(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
its better to ask your friend out than a random girl. that's so unmatured of her.

a friend of mine did same thing to me and I told him I can't date him cos I'm dating someone else already which he knew, nothing spoiled, we closed chapter and life goes on, if he needs my help I do it, if I need his help he does it. shikena

u weren't friendzoned anything, don't mind all these people dat like typing friend zone after all u didn't ask her out before u became friends, u were already friends before u asked her out

my advice, just forget her

You could be too kind and considerate in your replies sometimes cheesy
Do NL guys really dig that?

ok, I think your right to an extent. I noticed wooing a random girl is way too difficult. I tried such stunts while in school.

Nevertheless, frienddzone is real. It has happens more often when the lady is of higher class than the guy.
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by AfricanApple(f): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2014
laplace12:

You could be too kind and considerate in your replies sometimes cheesy
Do NL guys really dig that?

ok, I think your right to an extent. I noticed wooing a random girl is way too difficult. I tried such stunts while in school.

Nevertheless, frienddzone is real. It has happens more often when the lady is of higher class than the guy.
when u say do nl guys really dig dat, I wonder what u meant.

its not only difficult, makes u look like a perch

is there anything wrong in been friend with a u tried to woo and didn't accept? I guess being enemy is the best uh
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by AfricanApple(f): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2014
2sExy1:
OP,

wrong!!!

I'm currently dating a guy who was my friend for two years
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by Karleb(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2014
jhumong:

yea.....buh...she doesnt even want to reply chat again or pick calls......the worst she said was that she dont deserve me.....and i was like.... thats not ur decision to make..na me go decide who deserve me nao.. ...bt still...samething

Nice line, ama cram this one. wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by laplace12(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
when u say do nl guys really dig dat, I wonder what u meant.

its not only difficult, makes u look like a perch

is there anything wrong in been friend with a u tried to woo and didn't accept? I guess being enemy is the best uh

I mean do NL guys really appreciate kind words.

Its good being friends before wooing, but most guys find it awkward.

It doesn't apply to me anyway, so long as my intent is right.
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask Your Friend Out? by AfricanApple(f): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2014
laplace12:

I mean do NL guys really appreciate kind words.

Its good being friends before wooing, but most guys find it awkward.

It doesn't apply to me anyway, as long as my intent is right.
u can say dat again

u right, even d ones dat comes claiming to want to be just friends have ulterior motives

u sure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / The Truth About GAY Men....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.