Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Guys, How Can A New Lecturer Look For Wife In His New Work Place? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Can A New Lecturer Look For Wife In His New Work Place? (547 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Can A New Lecturer Look For Wife In His New Work Place? by Leemak: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hello ladies and gentle men in the house, Im a newly employed young lecturer in one of the federal tertiary institutions in nigeria,I have nobody Im dating presently and I believe this my new job will offer me the opportunity of meeting the lady of my choice but how to approach such person is what baffle me, please get me clearly guys Im not saying I dont know how to woo a girl of my choice, the bone of contention here is what are the ways do you think your fellow nairalander can follow because I dont want students and other people to believe that I want to use undue influence or my position over any lady and I want to maitain a high level of secrecy about the stuff, so house your matured contributions are highly needed.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Him Happy: / A Strange Feelings / Love Is A Foolish Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.