Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

A Strange Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strange Feelings (550 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Strange Feelings by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2013
Its about my cousin,she is beautifull,pretty and perfectly ok. . .On the 20th of this month,she came back from church in the evening and told me that she is feeling some strange pain in her mouth.I dressed up immediately and picked up a thousand buck from my wallet.
After several minutes on the street in search of a better pharmacy shop,we boarded a bike to the main town.finally we located one and everything went smoothly,the pharmacist prescribed some drugs.
On our way back home,i noticed she was starring at me but as omo lagos 'i use scope pretend say i no see her'. . .when we got back home,she used the drugs as prescribed by the pharmacist. . .
The next day was saturday around 4pm in the evening,her mum,dad,two brothers and her sister was busy watching tv. . .she stood up and said ''i love him but he is my cousin,if not for that,we will be dating by now''. . .i must confess that i was shocked when she said that but the whole family laughed at it. . .she came back to me privately and said ''you are kind,nice,cool and thats the type of guy i want to date,i love you but we are family'' and she left. . .i couldnt say a word cuz wetin i wan talk sev. . .
As a pure yoruba boy,i noticed some changes in her family towards me. . .our elders will say ''ifura ni ogun agba''. . .anyways. . .am leaving today and her mum told me 'hope everything is alrite cuz u said u re staying til jan 2'. .as iju agege boy. .i just find one cooked lie give the woman jare. . .
My main purpose of writing this ishh is
1..i can see it in her face that she iz in love
2..she told me not to go
3..me sev like the babe.ha no go lie
wetin i go do o
Re: A Strange Feelings by Lamlifonmic(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2013
No invite devil to come dance skelewu in ur family make God no make u dance Alanta for hell so stay clear pls.Are u not ashamed?u will just Bleep her you can't marry her so why will you do that?its a taboo.
Re: A Strange Feelings by Enegod(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2013
angry

(1) (Reply)

Scam On Nairaland?? / Wife Abort Two Babies Because She Doesn't Want To Share Her Husband / Waiting For A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.