Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo (2826 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Breaking News...Nigerian Army Enters Sambisa Forest On Rescue Mission. / Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by ceo4eva: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Says he will always speak truth to power •Opposition leaders meet

ex-president, laud letter to Jonathan • Buhari offers him APC Card

Politics brought two former Heads of State, Olusegun Obasanjo and Muhammadu Buhari, together on Saturday and the former president restated his commitment to a strong and unified Nigeria, adding that his mission was to rescue Nigeria from the brink of collapse.

Buhari was in company of prominent leaders and governors of the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC), at Obasanjo’s Hilltop residence, Abeokuta, who came apparently to woo him into their fold.

Buhari later offered him a membership card, which Obasanjo rejected.

“You don’t need to offer me your party card, I am card-carrying member of the PDP (shows his card), I will take it from you out of courtesy, but I won’t fill it.

“My party is PDP, my politics is Nigeria, Africa and the world in that order.

“I am a democrat, one of the essential ingredients of democracy is opposition party; democracy that has no opposition is questionable.

“If you see yourself as opposition, you are essentially enhancing the chances of democracy in this country”, said the former President, while responding to Buhari’s offer of APC membership card.

In what appears to be a veiled reference to brickbats about his qualification to speak out, he said: “Let me crave your indulgence to say this; that whoever has enjoyed any political office since 1999, such a person can be claimed to be my political child by virtue of the political position and office I have held

“I can conveniently say I am a political father to all,” the former President said, while he also tasked his visitors to play politics devoid of rancour, bitterness and embrace politics of decency, which has Nigeria at heart.

He described himself as an optimist about the Nigeria project thus: “I am optimist about Nigeria, I am totally committed to Nigeria and nothing will detract me from that”.

In his remarks, former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, described Obasanjo in superlatives words, saying that his politics is one that should be envied by Nigerians.

He said their mission was to rescue the country from mis-governance and commended the former president for writing a letter to President Jonathan to remind him that the country is on the brink of collapse.

Tunubu said for a man who, in a civil war and military dictatorship, to keep the country together, Obasanjo can rightly be described as the father of the country,

Tinubu said although APC is an association of strange bed fellows, it was meant to pull the country from the brink.

He said they have come to tap from his wisdom as former military ruler and president.

His words: “No one is unique as yourself, you have seen the tribulations; you have witnessed the agony of totalitarianism and sectarian crisis.

“Your experience in solitary confinement puts you in good stead to speak and act in the interest of the country”.

The APC leaders and their host later went into close door meeting.

Apart from the party’s Interim National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande, Buhari and Tinubu, other party leaders on the entourage are, governors of Rivers, Rotimi Amaechi; Imo, Rochas Okorocha; Ogun, Ibikunle Amosun; Oyo, Abiola Ajimobi; Adamawa, Murtala Nyako; Kwara, Abdulfatai Ahmed; Kano, Rabiu Kwankwaso,

Others are Nuhu Ribadu, Former FCT Minister, Nasir El-Rufai; Senator Bukola Saraki; former PDP chairman, Kawu Baraje; and former House of Representatives Speaker, Bello Masari.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/12/im-rescue-mission-obasanjo/

1 Like

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by ceo4eva: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nigeria needs APC, Obasanjo says; meets Buhari, Tinubu, others
A former President, Olusegun
Obasanjo, on Saturday said the
ongoing move by the All Progressives
Congress (APC) was in the right
direction to salvage Nigeria.
He also noted that resolving the
challenges facing Nigeria had gone
beyond party politics; and that doing
what is best for the nation should be
paramount.
Mr. Obasanjo stated this during his
first round of meeting with leaders of
the APC at his Hilltop private
residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun State
capital.
The ex-president said there was need
for a viable opposition in a
democracy pointing out that the
formation and existence of the APC
would enhance Nigeria’s democracy.
“You are at home and you are
welcome to be at home. As time goes
on I will just appeal that the politics
that will be played should be politics
without rancour, without bitterness;
politics with decency that has
Nigerians at heart,” Mr. Obasanjo
said.
The two-term democratically elected
president under the platform of the
ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,
said he is an incurable optimist about
Nigeria; and that he is totally
committed to the country.
He said nothing would separate him
from that commitment.
Mr. Obasanjo described the
opposition leaders’ visit as an honour
he appreciated, saying “the visit is
just in the right direction.”
In his remark, a former Lagos State
Governor, Bola Tinubu, appreciated
the roles Mr. Obasanjo played in
Nigeria’s development, having
passed through tribulations and
surmounted several crises both as a
soldier and a civilian leader.
“We are here because of your
courage. Nobody can dispute the fact
that you have information more than
us,” Mr. Tinubu said. “Nigeria is
divided more than before. To realise a
stable Nigeria, we want to encourage
you to continue to speak the truth.
We have resolved and (are)
determined to rescue Nigeria; we
want you to be our navigator.”
The Interim National Chairman of the
APC, Bisi Akande, in a brief comment,
said the mission of the team was to
introduce the party to Mr. Obasanjo.
He said the party was in support of
the 18-page letter written to
President Goodluck Jonathan,
pointing out that Mr. Obasanjo was
in the best position to do that.
Some of the APC leaders at the
meeting were the party chairman,
Bisi Akande; former military head of
state, Muhammadu Buhari; former
Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu; and
former presidential candidate of the
defunct Action Congress of Nigeria,
Nuhu Ribadu.
Others are party spokesperson, Lai
Mohammed; as well as Governors
Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Murtala
Nyako (Adamawa), Rabiu
Kwankwaso (Kano), and Abdul-Fatah
Ahmed (Kwara).
Also in the delegation are former PDP
National Chairman, Kawu Baraje; two
senators, Bukola Saraki and Ali Modu
Sheriff; and former aviation minister,
Femi Fani-Kayode.
Meanwhile, shortly after the first
round of meeting, Mr. Obasanjo and
his guests retired into another round
of closed-door meeting; whose
outcome was not made public.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/151873-nigeria-needs-apc-obasanjo-says-meets-buhari-tinubu-others
.html

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by agabaI23(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
“In bourgeois politics, the ongoing development is called ‘realignment forces.’ In the process, those who have been excluded from the ‘come and chop’ policy of the PDP are now being asked to choose their place at the table in case the APC takes over power in 2015,” Mr. Falana said.
Lamenting that the APC leaders did not have any plan to woo the youth who constitute more than 60 per cent of the country’s voting population, Mr. Falana said the mobilisation of the past leaders and other PDP chieftains had basically shown that the opposition leaders were only interested in power.

He said, “The APC has no plan to woo the youth who constitute more than 60% of the voting population. It is the belief of the leaders of both APC and PDP that the 2015 general election is going to be fixed by the traditional manipulators of elections. This is the basis of the ongoing mobilisation of the PDP chieftains including those who cannot win elections in their own wards.

“By wooing discredited military and civilian despots who have destroyed the country since 1966, the APC has shown that it is only interested in power for the sake of power.-Falana
https://www.nairaland.com/1564397/apc-not-progressive-party-femi
We have been saying this but you guys won't listen!!!

12 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by Princess2be(f): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
APC = All Past Criminals

18 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by agabaI23(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Princess2be: APC = All Past Criminals

Or Aggrieved People's Congress

14 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by texaco1: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
hahahahahahahah
hahahahah
i cant help but laugh. this is really good .lets see how it all plays out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by ceo4eva: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wow! I see that Seun is viewing this thread. Hope it makes the front page.

2 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by jamace(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2013

10 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by omiobo: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
This is crazy! Nigeria is finished "democracically"grin
Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by Gamji007: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Some people don de pee for trouser! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by c0llynz02: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Let's look at it this way, for all these people who destroyed Nigeria to be leaving PDP, Jonathan must be doing something right.
The man looks so gentle and naive but must be doing something very courageous behind the scenes.
Is it that he has stopped giving Obasanjo the agreed percentage of our revenue?
Check out the way he handled the compensation of former PHCN workers, every single one of them has been paid his gratuity without any noise being made about it, imagine the transition happening during Obasanjo's tenure, 99% of them would still be owed today. GEJ has succeeded in alienating these thieves, now all they do is to pretend to be on the side of the masses in order to get their support, kick Jonathan away from power and go back to ''business as usual'', but I am very happy with the responses I've been getting from people I see everyday and even here on Nairaland, people are definitely aware of the game they are playing.

30 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by omiobo: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
c0llynz02: Let's look at it this way, for all these people who destroyed Nigeria to be leaving PDP, Jonathan must be doing something right.
The man looks so gentle and naive but must be doing something very courageous behind the scenes.
Check out the way he handled the compensation of former PHCN workers, every single one of them has been paid his gratuity without any noise being made about it, imagine the transition happening during Obasanjo's tenure, 99% of them would still be owed today. GEJ has succeeded in alienating these thieves, now all they do is to pretend to be on the side of the masses in order to get their support, kick Jonathan away from power and go back to ''business as usual'', but I am very happy with the responses I've been getting from people I see everyday and even here on Nairaland, people are definitely aware of the game they are playing.
If he is doing something right how come there is none among the rogues in prison? Let him kill corruption before it kills us all.

5 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by texaco1: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
here comes nigerians , trigger happy to insult and abuse each other over these politicians grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by JECBOSS: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
omiobo:
If he is doing something right how come there is none among the rogues in prison? Let him kill corruption before it kills us all.

In advanced countries, an insane kid like u wouldn't have had access to the internet. APC Sycophant.

8 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by egift(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
See as PDP boy weewee for nicker grin

1 Like

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
APC___Association of Political Criminals
Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by idupaul: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sad that GEJ has empowered these old demons by loosing the support of the masses who voted him there .. In 2011 we empowered GEJ but he let us all down opening the avenue for blood suckers like OBJ to start machinations .. Well I implore GEJ to use the remaining months in power to find the favour of voters like me he seriously let down by doing the right things and forgeting all the sycophants that have aligned themselves with him lying to him ...

1 Like

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by c0llynz02: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
c0llynz02: Let's look at it this way, for all these people who destroyed Nigeria to be leaving PDP, Jonathan must be doing something right.
Just after I wrote the bolded above, I came across this thread.
www.nairaland.com/1564411/obasanjo-forced-me-pay-god

2 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by c0llynz02: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
omiobo:
Little by little, we'll get there. He has started by clipping their wings and making them powerless, that is why they are lamenting all over and writing letters.
Corruption can not be fought in one day.

9 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Now that all the present and past PROBLEMS with Nigeria have migrated to APC, the party should now be known as All PROBLEMS Congress (APC)

11 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by funshint(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
I taught somebody said APC was going to be "Dead on Arrival"...Okupe. So tell me what is happening O°˚˚˚ ?! A party that won 5govs and 36HOR members without election is simply no push-over. I can see GEJs political career crashing down due to his share foolishness and wickedness. I'm still saying it; GEJ is contesting only under Apuga...lol!

5 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by Barrysleek(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=agabaI23]

Or Aggrieved People's Congress[/dude we gonna rape u come 2015]
Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by Emperor007: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2013

^^^

Well said

1 Like

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmm
Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by omiobo: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
JECBOSS:
In advanced countries, an insane kid like u wouldn't have had access to the internet. APC Sycophant.
What is the diff btw PDP and APC? if you think I'm a party man you must be thinking through your anus. I must be silly to think APC is diff from PDP. Bros,if you still believe in a party in Nigeria,you must be the greatest mugu alive.

4 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by funshint(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Like the way he handled ASUU, Medical Doctors...PHCN privatization is now a mess. Nigerians are now regretting the privatization of PHCN because d electricity situation is now worse than b4 despite the uncompleted power projects he claimed to hv commissioned #Propaganda. Some of you are just condemned to be satisfied with incompetence. Hypocrites! If just half of the atrocities being committed by Jonathan was done by someone from another region you woukld hv deafen us with cry of marginalization and impeachment. GEJ is from SS despite that the region still remains worst in terms of Human-Capital and Infrastructural Development Index in Nigeria. Isn't that a food for taught for U̶̲̥̅̊ pple. Where is your Second Niger bridge? Where is your East-West Road? Niger-delta rail-line? There's no meaningful project in d East or SS to show for his stay as presidency...what a shame. If U̶̲̥̅̊ pple want to continuing wallowing in Ignorance, no problem; I say Goodluck to you. Others want to progress esp. SW *I don't know of North because they only want power but they don't know what to do with it. Nuff said!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by ebamma(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
i always thought that the apc party is playing in a different league, its now that i have realised that PDP and APC are playing in the same Corruption Premier league

1 Like

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by daryoor(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
funshint:
Like the way he handled ASUU, Medical Doctors...PHCN privatization is now a mess. Nigerians are now regretting the privatization of PHCN because d electricity situation is now worse than b4 despite the uncompleted power projects he claimed to hv commissioned #Propaganda. Some of you are just condemned to be satisfied with incompetence. Hypocrites! If just half of the atrocities being committed by Jonathan was done by someone from another region you woukld hv deafen us with cry of marginalization and impeachment. GEJ is from SS despite that the region still remains worst in terms of Human-Capital and Infrastructural Development Index in Nigeria. Isn't that a food for taught for U̶̲̥̅̊ pple. Where is your Second Niger bridge? Where is your East-West Road? Niger-delta rail-line? There's no meaningful project in d East or SS to show for his stay as presidency...what a shame. If U̶̲̥̅̊ pple want to continuing wallowing in Ignorance, no problem; I say Goodluck to you. Others want to progress esp. SW *I don't know of North because they only want power but they don't know what to do with it. Nuff said!!!

bros slow down abeg, obj spent trillions(not exaggeratin o) on roads- u see d roads?
he also spent hundrends of billions on power - i see power plants, e try small.
strike worse for obj era jor.

ebele deserves more credit than u guys give him.

4 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by funshint(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
ebamma: i always thought that the apc party is playing in a different league, its now that i have realised that PDP and APC are playing in the same Corruption Premier league
Most of you just going about condemning APC...Do you think to upstage PDP go dey easy?! U̶̲̥̅̊ need to make compromises and alliances everywhere...hvn't U̶̲̥̅̊ heard that your enemy's enemy is your friend. Politics is a game thus U̶̲̥̅̊ hv to be calculative and savvy. Just because APC is making alliances with different individuals doesn't mean they don't hv a clear and well detailed plan of action for the progress and development of this country unlike PDP that is presently confused. Everybody is virtually stealing this country blind with the president behaving as if nothing is happening. GEJ holds the highest record of inconsistent policies in the history of this country; making policies and reversing them the next minute. Nigeria's international reputation is at the lowest level right now...Mandela's burial was just a pointer to how degraded Nigeria's reputation is internationally. I trust Baba Iyabo he'll hv staged a walk-out!!! *Go and ask what he did to the Togolese president when he was in power. Nigeria virtually controlled AU under OBJ but see what is happening now it's such a pity. The Igbos refusal to accept that GEJ is alrdy a colossal failure is not helping matters at all *despite the fact that deep down within them they feel highly disappointed and bitter with him. I don't mind if the next president comes from SE or from Otuoke itself but definitely not GEJ. SW didn't vote based on ethnicity; we voted GEJ with the intention of all round social-economic development and national progress. Nobody shld tell me "I don't hv right to complain" at the sight of national backwardness just because "he's our son". If that is the case then return my vote, if not, pls shove that ethnic jargons into your arse!!! OBJ greivances against GEJ is that instead of him building on the gains he had already made by securing a lot of foreign debt cancellation and improving the country's international reputation after the bloody Abacha years, GEJ instead set the country on a reverse mode. Nigeria is now retrogressing faster than ever. Come 2015 leadership must definitely change hands. A second term tenure for GEJ will only spell doom for this country. God forbid!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
funshint:
Most of you just going about condemning APC...Do you think to upstage PDP go dey easy?! U̶̲̥̅̊ need to make compromises and alliances everywhere...hvn't U̶̲̥̅̊ heard that your enemy's enemy is your friend. Politics is a game thus U̶̲̥̅̊ hv to be calculative and savvy. Just because APC is making alliances with different individuals doesn't mean they don't hv a clear and well detailed plan of action for the progress and development of this country unlike PDP that is presently confused. Everybody is virtually stealing this country blind with the president behaving as if nothing is happening. GEJ holds the highest record of inconsistent policies in the history of this country; making policies and reversing them the next minute. Nigeria's international reputation is at the lowest level right now...Mandela's burial was just a pointer to how degraded Nigeria's reputation is internationally. I trust Baba Iyabo he'll hv staged a walk-out!!! *Go and ask what he did to the Togolese president when he was in power. Nigeria virtually controlled AU under OBJ but see what is happening now it's such a pity. The Igbos refusal to accept that GEJ is alrdy a colossal failure is not helping matters at all *despite the fact that deep down within them they feel highly disappointed and bitter with him. I don't mind if the next president comes from SE or from Otuoke itself but definitely not GEJ. SW didn't vote based on ethnicity; we voted GEJ with the intention of all round social-economic development and national progress. Nobody shld tell me "I don't hv right to complain" at the sight of national backwardness just because "he's our son". If that is the case then return my vote, if not, pls shove that ethnic jargons into your arse!!! OBJ greivances against GEJ is that instead of him building on the gains he had already made by securing a lot of foreign debt cancellation and improving the country's international reputation after the bloody Abacha years, GEJ instead set the country on a reverse mode. Nigeria is now retrogressing faster than ever. Come 2015 leadership must definitely change hands. A second term tenure for GEJ will only spell doom for this country. God forbid!!!
Them don ask u to calm down yet u refuse OBJ is a fraud and in a sane society he suppose to be in jail now. 16 billion dollars spent on power no light, trillions spent on roads, health care, security, education, agriculture etc nothing to show for it. A saint who associate with a criminal is regard as a criminal too so to me APC are all criminals by forming alliance with ex PDP rejected criminals. Just know their will be no vacancy in aso rock till 2019 till then try to calm down to avoid high BP that may lead u to hospital.

1 Like

Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by OgologoDimkpa: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Just read that OBJ have turned down the ogger of joining APC. angry He should join them undecided . Good riddance sad After all we heard that he has been supporting them them secretly. He just turned down the offer so to say to salvage his face from the recent shocker letter written to him by his daughter Iyabo grin
Re: I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo by ceo4eva: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2013
ceo4eva: Says he will always speak truth to power •Opposition leaders meet

ex-president, laud letter to Jonathan • Buhari offers him APC Card

Politics brought two former Heads of State, Olusegun Obasanjo and Muhammadu Buhari, together on Saturday and the former president restated his commitment to a strong and unified Nigeria, adding that his mission was to rescue Nigeria from the brink of collapse.

Buhari was in company of prominent leaders and governors of the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC), at Obasanjo’s Hilltop residence, Abeokuta, who came apparently to woo him into their fold.

Buhari later offered him a membership card, which Obasanjo rejected.

“You don’t need to offer me your party card, I am card-carrying member of the PDP (shows his card), I will take it from you out of courtesy, but I won’t fill it.

“My party is PDP, my politics is Nigeria, Africa and the world in that order.

“I am a democrat, one of the essential ingredients of democracy is opposition party; democracy that has no opposition is questionable.

“If you see yourself as opposition, you are essentially enhancing the chances of democracy in this country”, said the former President, while responding to Buhari’s offer of APC membership card.

In what appears to be a veiled reference to brickbats about his qualification to speak out, he said: “Let me crave your indulgence to say this; that whoever has enjoyed any political office since 1999, such a person can be claimed to be my political child by virtue of the political position and office I have held

“I can conveniently say I am a political father to all,” the former President said, while he also tasked his visitors to play politics devoid of rancour, bitterness and embrace politics of decency, which has Nigeria at heart.

He described himself as an optimist about the Nigeria project thus: “I am optimist about Nigeria, I am totally committed to Nigeria and nothing will detract me from that”.

In his remarks, former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, described Obasanjo in superlatives words, saying that his politics is one that should be envied by Nigerians.

He said their mission was to rescue the country from mis-governance and commended the former president for writing a letter to President Jonathan to remind him that the country is on the brink of collapse.

Tunubu said for a man who, in a civil war and military dictatorship, to keep the country together, Obasanjo can rightly be described as the father of the country,

Tinubu said although APC is an association of strange bed fellows, it was meant to pull the country from the brink.

He said they have come to tap from his wisdom as former military ruler and president.

His words: “No one is unique as yourself, you have seen the tribulations; you have witnessed the agony of totalitarianism and sectarian crisis.

“Your experience in solitary confinement puts you in good stead to speak and act in the interest of the country”.

The APC leaders and their host later went into close door meeting.

Apart from the party’s Interim National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande, Buhari and Tinubu, other party leaders on the entourage are, governors of Rivers, Rotimi Amaechi; Imo, Rochas Okorocha; Ogun, Ibikunle Amosun; Oyo, Abiola Ajimobi; Adamawa, Murtala Nyako; Kwara, Abdulfatai Ahmed; Kano, Rabiu Kwankwaso,

Others are Nuhu Ribadu, Former FCT Minister, Nasir El-Rufai; Senator Bukola Saraki; former PDP chairman, Kawu Baraje; and former House of Representatives Speaker, Bello Masari.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/12/im-rescue-mission-obasanjo/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blame FG For Tanker Explosion – Governor Fashola / Buhari Arrested And Stopped Alex Ekueme From Becoming President After Shagari! / President Jonathan And Patience On War Path Over Dickson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.