Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,862 members, 7,841,241 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary (35500 Views)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by GentleFrank(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2013
Good !
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by kambo(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2013
There's no doubt some of the christian pastrs mayb shady but the bible is and never was anti wealth. Jesus is against covetousness puttg things over and above God. And for all u folks screechg , yes 120 is huge in nigerian currency but tht's under a $1M. This is in a wrld where people rent/buy yatchs for hundred times that.
Some jewlry go for a million plus.
Lastly, God regards this pastors as his employees and pays them commensurately.
Wats a million dollars to God?

One thng is certain Christianity is gettg unprecedented notice.
In the early days it was a shame to b a christian or pastor.
The church was booed and looked down on.
Now! Churches are boastg grand architecture, pastors well educated and spoken, livg large and lavish(whether them thief or not) - you cant deny it anymore "God is a RICH GOD".

AND for those of you who think there isnt a commensurate wealth in d church members think again.
It takes wealthy church members and partners to create a wealthy church.
Most church offerg cannot sustain this lifestyles cuz they go to maintaing overheads.

So some of the wealth of this people are supernatural. On the other hand many can b just d result of naked greed and looting.
Tht doesnt do away with d real.

1 Like

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by EloquentMedia: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2013
Brightest Light:
I get what you are saying.But Jesus preached poverty and a way of the cross,so that we can get greatness in heaven.And remember Jesus and his apostles lived poor but evangelical lives.Remember what he told Nicodemus, and also his parable about Lazarus.Now tell me how this pastor can now preach all this with the way he FLAUNDERS his wealth.There is no problem with having money,but how you use it matters a lot(especially for a pastor).
It would have been great if we read that he had just bought many buses for evangelization.That's what the early apostles would have done in these times if they wanted to commemorate an anniversary for serving in the Lord's vineyard.

Please Jesus did not preach poverty, he only preached against covetousness God is not against us having money he is against money having us.

1 Like

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
kambo: There's no doubt some of the christian pastrs mayb shady but the bible is and never was anti wealth. Jesus is against covetousness puttg things over and above God. And for all u folks screechg , yes 120 is huge in nigerian currency but tht's under a $1M. This is in a wrld where people rent/buy yatchs for hundred times that.
Some jewlry go for a million plus.
Lastly, God regards this pastors as his employees and pays them commensurately.
Wats a million dollars to God?

One thng is certain Christianity is gettg unprecedented notice.
In the early days it was a shame to b a christian or pastor.
The church was booed and looked down on.
Now! Churches are boastg grand architecture, pastors well educated and spoken, livg large and lavish(whether them thief or not) - you cant deny it anymore "God is a RICH GOD".

AND for those of you who think there isnt a commensurate wealth in d church members think again.
It takes wealthy church members and partners to create a wealthy church.
Most church offerg cannot sustain this lifestyles cuz they go to maintaing overheads.

So some of the wealth of this people are supernatural. On the other hand many can b just d result of naked greed and looting.
Tht doesnt do away with d real.

I don't even know where to start from with this your reasoning, but may the god of okotie cure abi na heal your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by smithutomi: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pastor okotie...u re indeed a man. I greet u boss. Congratulations.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by phayvoursky(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
A PASTOR BUYS A CAR AT 120,000,000 NAIRA TO MARK HIS 30TH YEAR AS A BORN AGAIN N 33,000,000 WORTH OF AN SUV FOR WHAT SO EVER REASON.

* A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN IS HUMBLE, DOESNT CONDEMN OTHER FAITHS.

* A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN IS NOT PROUD. DOES NOT INTERFERE IN D ACTIVITIES OF D GOVT.

* A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN IS NOT EXTRAVAGANT N WASTEFUL FOR IT IS A SIN BEFORE GOD.

* A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN KEEPS TO THE STATUTE OF CHRISTIANITY. MARRIES ONLY ONE WIFE TIL DEATH.

* A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN DOES NOT BOAST OF HIS ACHIEVEMENTS. LET GOD DO THE SHOW OFF.

*AS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. HEAVEN REJOICES WHEN A SINNER IS CONVERTED. HOW MANY SOULS HAVE U WON FOR CHRIST? DO U PONDER ON WHERE U'D SPEND ETERNITY?

BY THEIR FRUITS WE SHALL KNOW THEM.

IT WILL BE A SHAME TO FIND OUT THAT HEAVEN DOES NOT RECOGNIZE U. SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS TAKES NO ONE TO HEAVEN.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by simdam500(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
#teamkemi
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Lilmanai: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
End tym tins wo, wastin such amount on car God forbid.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by InvertedHammer: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
/
Who is the fool here?

The pastor that bought N120m car or the poor rat that is happy that his widow`s mite contributed to the acquisition?

I believe that the likes of Chris will make heaven because they are showing i.diots how to make use of money that the i.diots would rather give away.

If you are poor and financing a smooth salesman`s lifestyle. ..that na your kini.

\
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by BrightestLight(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
EloquentMedia:

Please Jesus did not preach poverty, he only preached against covetousness God is not against us having money he is against money having us.
What I got from Jesus' message is to totally abandon every earthly cravings and share everything in communion with one another.[That's what the apostles did exactly in ACTS, and how Jesus lived in his 3 years of evangelization].
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by chemicool: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
I just wanna tell all the jobless graduates to go and train as a pastor. Learn how to do magic and make sure you also do aworo so that your congregation will be large.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by ndiyeauwa: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
ajoguegbe:
And who gave you the statistics of poor people in his church. Most of you wish pastors are poor, it is the desire of the devil too, but its too late they have discovered their rights in Christ. If you as an ordinary member realize your right in Christ and work hard, you will join the rich class, its not meant for pastors alone but some are leading by example.

It was Judas who criticized Mary for spending on Christ with the argument that such spending should have been given to the poor, an argument Jesus countered(John 12:3-5). The same old trick of the devil: trying to use compassion for the poor to stop believers from getting any favour. For crying out loud 90% people are poor by choice not by chance. Many had the same challenge that made them poor but utilized it to become rich while they were giving excuses. You don't expect me to be living poor just because their are people who refused to pay the price that I paid. Some people are making money now while some are always on Nairaland lazying and looking for the next pastor to criticize, later in life they will look for those to blame for their poverty: either government or uncle. I have told myself, I have no reason to be poor and even if I am a pastor, it has not changed my conviction. Hate me as you can, its not my fault, I labour for it like some pastors do

Disclaimer: Please note that I am not saying there are no theifing men of God, but such people often return to poverty, karma catches up with them. And even if not, they will pay the ultimate price but it is not you that should judge a God's servant(Rom 14:4), no not in a public forum, bible is against it; it is not you that should join the camp of the accuser of the brethren (Rev 12:9-11)except you are working for the devil yourself

Most of the major Christian revivals in History, where started by really poor men/women who thirsted for more of the Spirit of GOD. Even when they were rich or, inherited large fortunes from their families, they gave it ALL away to face the Higher Calling entrusted upon them by the Lord. *Matthew 10:5-10*. I have more respect and admiration for the CHRIST-LIKENESS of the Church cleaners than any modern-day "pastor". May GOD have Mercy on all of us!
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by kambo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
litetias: People like you fail to understand Christianity. Jesus never accumulated wealth. He never owned anything and he always taught that you can't care about the things of this world and still be his disciple. Were his disciples wealthy and owners of property. No he took them away from their occupation and into his service. Jesus didn't have a horse for his movements but the pastors now have private jets. I am not saying pastors should be poor but you and I know their main goal nowadays is mansions, cars, jets, universities, political connections and so on and if you look at the situation of the country you'll realise that the people are farther from God than ever. Materialism has taken over and christians move from church to church to get jobs, marriage, promotion and so on.

Jesus never accumulated wealth because he was here on a short mission. He ddnt come to live but to die and solve the sin problem.
If u thnk he endorses poverty check out where he lives in heaven.
Its top down lavish. Pearls precious stones gold streets.
Its over the top.
If Jesus where to b on earth as a man , how dyu thnk he'll live? He'll b lavish. because He's vain? No.
because things will chase him.
Ppl will walk up to him and hand him million dollar cheques.
People will buy him the best car to preach d gospel in.
He and his crew will fly first class or private jet to preach the gospel in another country and all the while somebody wud b stealg from His treasury but the money wud keep comg.

Wat dyu think this things mean to God? He created them. He knows where they are.
God's heart is for man. Man is to Him wat money is to man.

Jesus used
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by stint(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
so after 4 pages of rantings, none of you is observant enough to notice that the picture was poorly photoshoped? check the white edges around the image of pastor okotie that shows that the picture was lifted(from where it had white background) and pasted on the car picture! check am yourself before you start to dey rant about nothing.

1 Like

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by geesilver(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obasgilbert: As if he wan shoot Hip-Hop Video..maybe featuring a rick ross undecided
N̶̲̥̅̊O b small thing o
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by geesilver(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop: This guy just they rob God's people
na those mutula him D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rob, him bε guy man.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by geesilver(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
kokoA: As he dey change wives, na so he dey change cars.. Dey guy like change well well.
. He. Get swagg
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by kambo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
ndiyeauwa:

Most of the major Christian revivals in History, where started by really poor men/women who thirsted for more of the Spirit of GOD. Even when they were rich or, inherited large fortunes from their families, they gave it ALL away to face the Higher Calling entrusted upon them by the Lord. *Matthew 10:5-10*. I have more respect and admiration for the CHRIST-LIKENESS of the Church cleaners than any modern-day "pastor". May GOD have Mercy on all of us!

they dedicated their lives to takg care of God's business. But for the revival to continue money was needed. They had to know how to believe God for money.
While some of them lived in poverty , their lifestyle of poverty is not the scripture. God ddnt say he honours lifestyles of men of God above his word.
It is Gods word and his dictates tht determine wat is permissible.
Many of those church fathers cud on d other hand have done Gods wrk and enjoyed d very best of life!
But they thought d best things were sin.
So they ignored them and the unbelievg wrld scooped them up for themselves.
Let me ask you.
Who did God create the silver and gold and diamonds for? Unbelievers who curse him to his face?
Wat difference does drivg a tokunbo car or d best car in d wrld mean- in d long run? Both get u to where ur going. So y not go for d better one?
Som ppl use iphones others n3000 nokia all make calls . But if sombody uses a high end stuff all of a suddenly Jesus preached poverty and havg all thngs in common . So who were d high stuffs created for!

1 Like

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats boss!

May the gullible sheep continue to sow more seeds.

Iseeeee!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
kambo:

Jesus never accumulated wealth because he was here on a short mission. He ddnt come to live but to die and solve the sin problem.
If u thnk he endorses poverty check out where he lives in heaven.
Its top down lavish. Pearls precious stones gold streets.
Its over the top.
If Jesus where to b on earth as a man , how dyu thnk he'll live? He'll b lavish. because He's vain? No.
because things will chase him.
Ppl will walk up to him and hand him million dollar cheques.
People will buy him the best car to preach d gospel in.
He and his crew will fly first class or private jet to preach the gospel in another country and all the while somebody wud b stealg from His treasury but the money wud keep comg.

Wat dyu think this things mean to God? He created them. He knows where they are.
God's heart is for man. Man is to Him wat money is to man.

Jesus used

LMAO!!!

This dude, has gone on excursion to the Lord's Mansion.

He has truly seen everything.

Praise the Lawwwwdddd!
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by kambo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
kmcutez:

I don't even know where to start from with this your reasoning, but may the god of okotie cure abi na heal your foolishness.

na today. You dnt know where to strt because you lack content. All you do is react senselessly and emotionally like the crowd.
God of okotie gave him an expensive car so thnks for d prayer. On ur part may God help u use ur head to think and to dscover d truth instead of prattling like a fool abt thngs you dont know.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
ejifranks: Like Damien marley said in 'Patience' " evangelist robbing men with the bible"
My ex gf really loves that song. She said it makes her kiss and caress me better. Any way, Damian Marley and bob Marley are more gospel than many Nigerians pastors we have today.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by 1stola: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
rasojie: vanity upon vanity is all vanity. The 120m spent, is enough to send 200 youths to school. On Judgement day we will all stand before Jah as equals.

Can't they hustle too?
must he help them?
Na by force?
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Redhot111(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
No in your warped thinking, why were the soldiers fighting over the rope that Jesus wore? Most of you who make comments like these are the ones who do not study their bibles, and are always sleeping in church when rhema is been released!

You go to night party on Saturday, refuse to attend bible study, hence your knowledge on how to make your life productive by God word is far limited. Later you come online and start insulting those who dare to take God at His word.

Mr, Jesus was wealth personified and He never lacked anything good while on earth. In fact, no where did He ever said He needed money to buy anything and so were those who walked in His foot steps.

If you claim to be following Jesus food step and are thinking where you next meal is going to come from, then something must be wrong with you Christian life!
it took a lot of effort to refrain my self frm callin u mumu. So upon all ur claim of attendin Bible study u hv nt red to understand dat they actually tore n shared his garment among themselves in a bid to mock him? Learn to read n undertstand d bible instead tellin me wat dat manipulated story dat it ws because of d millions of dollars spent on d rope dat brot about sharin it. The bible never admonish us to b religiously foolish bt it say "be as harmless as a dove bt b wise like serpent". It even says test evry spirit" allow God's word to b ur standard n nt those money money pastors. Be wise
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Do you even know who a fool is? Let me tell you if you do not know... The bible clearly tells you that ONLY A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD.

@thread.
Why do many of you suppose that Pastors are there to make you people rich by coming to church? Pastors are only messages who God gives over His flock to tender, however That does not mean Pastors should not drive the best cars in the world!

Some of you are here screaming and hauling insults while others are right now WORKING THEIR FAITH and tomorrow you would start to haul insults at them when they begin to drive the latest cars.

Salvation is a total package and it is free for everyone to enjoy. The word of God is too powerful and it can take any man from rags to stupendous wealth beyond mens imaginations.

Please let the Pastors be and go sort out your own life with God. Meanwhile I would like to bring this scriptures to your knowledge

Psalms 112.

1 Praise the Lord.
Blessed are those who fear the Lord,
who find great delight in his commands.
2 Their children will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.
[b]3 Wealth and riches are in their houses,
and their righteousness endures forever.

4 Even in darkness light dawns for the upright,
for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous.

5 Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely,
who conduct their affairs with justice.
6 Surely the righteous will never be shaken;
they will be remembered forever.
7 They will have no fear of bad news;
their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
8 Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear;
in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.
9 They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor,
their righteousness endures forever;
their horn[c] will be lifted high in honor.
10 The wicked will see and be vexed,
they will gnash their teeth and waste away;
the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.

The last time I checked, Jesus Christ ( my lord and saviour who rejected all the riches satan tempted him with) borrowed a donkey( the equivalent of a cab today) on his triumphant entry to Jerusalem.
Read yor bible upside down to justify your ignorance all you like.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
No in your warped thinking, why were the soldiers fighting over the rope that Jesus wore? Most of you who make comments like these are the ones who do not study their bibles, and are always sleeping in church when rhema is been released!

You go to night party on Saturday, refuse to attend bible study, hence your knowledge on how to make your life productive by God word is far limited. Later you come online and start insulting those who dare to take God at His word.

Mr, Jesus was wealth personified and He never lacked anything good while on earth. In fact, no where did He ever said He needed money to buy anything and so were those who walked in His foot steps.

If you claim to be following Jesus food step and are thinking where you next meal is going to come from, then something must be wrong with you Christian life!
This is a stu.pid lie. I sometimes wonder wat u prosperity mongers take us for? Fools? Jesus was very poor. So poor they had to slit a fish to pay tax. So poor his father was a carpenter. So poor they caught fish to survive. So poor he couldn't buy a donkey to ride on and when people saw him on one they were surprised like when jango rode a horse in the movie jango. So poor he was born in a manger. So in dbanj's voice "don't tell me nonsense"
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Redhot111(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
1st ola:

Can't they hustle too?
must he help them?
Na by force?
dem be dey hustle. Jst dat na d product of their hustle pastor gada take buy motor so.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
kambo:

na today. You dnt know where to strt because you lack content. All you do is react senselessly and emotionally like the crowd.
God of okotie gave him an expensive car so thnks for d prayer. On ur part may God help u use ur head to think and to dscover d truth instead of prattling like a fool abt thngs you dont know.

At least I'm better than you, in the fact that I only react senselessly and emotionally, but you, your foolishness is in your DNA and cannot be cured. The only tragedy I see here is that you will pass it on to the next generation. SMH again at your level of blindness and stupidity.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Yongi99(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
ajoguegbe:
And who gave you the statistics of poor people in his church. Most of you wish pastors are poor, it is the desire of the devil too, but its too late they have discovered their rights in Christ. If you as an ordinary member realize your right in Christ and work hard, you will join the rich class, its not meant for pastors alone but some are leading by example.

It was Judas who criticized Mary for spending on Christ with the argument that such spending should have been given to the poor, an argument Jesus countered(John 12:3-5). The same old trick of the devil: trying to use compassion for the poor to stop believers from getting any favour. For crying out loud 90% people are poor by choice not by chance. Many had the same challenge that made them poor but utilized it to become rich while they were giving excuses. You don't expect me to be living poor just because their are people who refused to pay the price that I paid. Some people are making money now while some are always on Nairaland lazying and looking for the next pastor to criticize, later in life they will look for those to blame for their poverty: either government or uncle. I have told myself, I have no reason to be poor and even if I am a pastor, it has not changed my conviction. Hate me as you can, its not my fault, I labour for it like some pastors do

Disclaimer: Please note that I am not saying there are no theifing men of God, but such people often return to poverty, karma catches up with them. And even if not, they will pay the ultimate price but it is not you that should judge a God's servant(Rom 14:4), no not in a public forum, bible is against it; it is not you that should join the camp of the accuser of the brethren (Rev 12:9-11)except you are working for the devil yourself

Oga God bless you, na you talk sense pass.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by agho22(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Romans16 vs 17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.....learn the truth and u will not b deceived.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by kambo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
The poverty mentallity of the average poster here.
The combined cost of his two cars is less than $1m dollars.
This in a wrld where tobacco and porngraphy companies drug barrons cruize around in 3 figure million dollar jets and yatchs . No nigerian pastrs wealth makes international headlines.
Talkg of lootg the tithe and offerg and robbg ppl blind.
Its now impossible for God to prosper his ministers?
This is just a million dollars. Just a million.
And after 30 years..
Sure to a person in d country its a mind buggling sum but thts to ppl here.
Its nothg wen u place d amount on an international wrld scale.
If he stole it let God judge.
Wat wud happen if any pastor was wrth a $100m+ . He'd b lynched. A $1m collection and ppl want to kill themselves with envy.
Is too much for God to bless a man up to tht level?
The devil is givg his own ppl with more thn tht and theyr wrshppg him at d expense of their souls.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by tpia5: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
how e concern me?

its his money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.